The Sims | Life by You cancelled

Unoriginal

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

It's the way with a few mods and custom content TS2 looks even better than TS4 and has enough gameplay and lore that never gets old. I just got back to playing it after like a year break and it's so timeless. 

6jqr4Zd.gif

It never ceases to amuse me how you can convert all the s4 clothes and haircuts for s2 and replace the default maxis CAS stuff. Literally one of the few good things about 4 can be easily taken away and given to a superior game

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

People these days will never understand the impact of this trailer. :jonny5:

The Sims was so good when they didn't treat it like a baby's game

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bad guy said:

It's the way with a few mods and custom content TS2 looks even better than TS4 and has enough gameplay and lore that never gets old. I just got back to playing it after like a year break and it's so timeless. 

6jqr4Zd.gif

Well give me the link sis... was planning to go back to Sims 4 today but the fact there's NOTHING to do in that game even with expansions is so boring. I had a pretty interesting household in my last save but nothing happened apart of work and taking care of the baby. I miss Sims 2

6jqr4Zd.gif

14 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Ok, I remember seeing this when I was 8 years old and disappointed that I couldn't whip my sims titties out like than in game 

When I am bored of gameplay, I just like to build houses and apartment lots in my custom neighborhood world (Sims 4 can't relate). The way I made such an epic neighborhood but I used real life street adresses so now I can't upload it on ModTheSims or anywhere.

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

Edited by Bloodflowers.

The TS2 love I'm seeing here, it warms my heart :heart:

emobrit.gif

• Like 6

Not them adding role playing :gaycat1:

Edited by BigBangStan

13 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

The TS2 love I'm seeing here, it warms my heart :heart:

emobrit.gif

A mood :heart:

emobrit.gif

• Like 2

On 6/18/2024 at 10:23 PM, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Without a doubt! it STILL blows my mind.

emobrit.gif

• Like 3

On 6/18/2024 at 3:23 PM, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Omg I remember this trailer :jonny5:

The way this game took over my life. I played it religiously. As soon as I came home from school it was on and I'd be playing for hours.

mariah-carey.gif

• Like 4

On 6/18/2024 at 10:23 PM, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

They had the option to play this trailer in The Sims 1 main menu in one of the final expansions and me and my sister used to watch it over and over again

I remember being so disappointed bc the graphics looked NOTHING like that on the final game tho :rip: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, May said:

They had the option to play this trailer in The Sims 1 main menu in one of the final expansions and me and my sister used to watch it over and over again

I remember being so disappointed bc the graphics looked NOTHING like that on the final game tho :rip: 

I was also disappointed when playing Sims 1 and watching that intro video when the game opens and loads, I thought maybe if I play long enough, I can unlock new options and get that wavey street and pink car :dies:

I had no idea about Expansion Packs,  I just had Sims 1 and Sims 2 base games,  then I would search for Britney Spears fanmade music videos on YouTube,  and somehow they recommend me a Sims 2 music video for Britney recreating I'm a Slave 4 U and My Prerogative, and I was shook seeing cars, new attires (they were custom content tho), rain, etc this opened my world, I had no idea Expansion Packs were even a thing :eek:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I was also disappointed when playing Sims 1 and watching that intro video when the game opens and loads, I thought maybe if I play long enough, I can unlock new options and get that wavey street and pink car :dies:

I had no idea about Expansion Packs,  I just had Sims 1 and Sims 2 base games,  then I would search for Britney Spears fanmade music videos on YouTube,  and somehow they recommend me a Sims 2 music video for Britney recreating I'm a Slave 4 U and My Prerogative, and I was shook seeing cars, new attires (they were custom content tho), rain, etc this opened my world, I had no idea Expansion Packs were even a thing :eek:

when i was 9 my mum sold my dog and bought me a sims 1 expansion pack so that i wouldn't be as upset

i cried for DAYS. i refused to go to school. she went back to the lady to try get BlackJack (my dog) back but the lady wasn't having it. so she had to go back to the breeder and buy his brother

• Confused 1

Also, remember that long ass install process for Sims 2 where you had to insert 4 disks? :dies: And there was this mini game to play while the main game was installing, that was pretty fun

thesims2minigame.png

Then you would open the game and see the most iconic game intro of all time :jonny5:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Also, remember that long ass install process for Sims 2 where you had to insert 4 disks? :dies: And there was this mini game to play while the main game was installing, that was pretty fun

thesims2minigame.png

Then you would open the game and see the most iconic game intro of all time :jonny5:

omg the amount of times the installation would fail because of a disc and i'd had to restart the entire process :gaycat6:

• Like 5

Idk if any of you had the same experience, but maybe a couple of years after The Sims 2 ended, I remember thinking that the clothing was SO dated, but now it's in again because of the y2k trend :deadbanana: I'm getting old

2 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Idk if any of you had the same experience, but maybe a couple of years after The Sims 2 ended, I remember thinking that the clothing was SO dated, but now it's in again because of the y2k trend :deadbanana: I'm getting old

Most of Sims 2 fashion gives me dress that got a contestant eliminated on a Rupaul's Drag Race make a dress with unconventional materials challenge. Just tragic. :rip:

• Like 1

we need a TS3 remaster FAST

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

we need a TS3 remaster FAST

Didn't Sims lose rights to their first 3 games? That's why you can't purchase them online anymore?

10 hours ago, May said:

Makin' Magic and yes I did the same!!!!

:rip:

7 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

thesims2minigame.png

This, I loved how peaceful it felt playing that while installing, I remember thinking of all the things I was gonna do once I got into the game.

1. Get pregnant! :deadbanana2:

I'll never forget that one time I was playing Sims 2 and one of my sims was lying on the grass watching the clouds so I went to look up on my other sims and suddenly his picture disappeared from the family icons. I thought it was a bug and when I went to where I left him there was a satellite where he should be. It was so sudden I was chocked, didn't even try to make other sims beg for his life. I miss that kind of whimsy and nonsense

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Didn't Sims lose rights to their first 3 games? That's why you can't purchase them online anymore?

oh mess :rip: we need The Sims 3 (Will Wright's Version)

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'll never forget that one time I was playing Sims 2 and one of my sims was lying on the grass watching the clouds so I went to look up on my other sims and suddenly his picture disappeared from the family icons. I thought it was a bug and when I went to where I left him there was a satellite where he should be. It was so sudden I was chocked, didn't even try to make other sims beg for his life. I miss that kind of whimsy and nonsense

I went to the community lot to buy video game with that red hair Juilet girl from Veronaville, and I clicked "watch clouds" and thought it was so cool. Then suddenly satellite murdered a teenage Sim suddenly and fast (didn't even lay too long to watch clouds) and I was so PISSED because I was playing for hours and didn't save my game and the progress I made with her and other Sims in my household,  I exit and didn't play for few days Sims cause I was so furious at such random murder I didn't know about 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

3 is available tho? 

I think with TS2, EA lost the licensing to some software that was used in the game, so that's why they can't distribute it anymore

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

No, not really. EA has owned The Sims from the beginning, so there's no one else they could lose it to. They just chose not to sell Sims 1 and Sims 2 anymore, but you can still buy Sims 3.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.