• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

11 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Anyone knows how to claim the early purchase items for for rent? I bought a key is that a problem?

Yeah the CDKeys editions don't have those :emofish:

It's messy on Playstation too, you have to be online in order for the bonus items to appear. 

The “freerealestate” cheat not working for rental properties. :dies:

FIX IT 

When did they add the “ask to be WooHoo Partners” interaction? 

Is this the sim equivalent to “friends with benefits”? :ahh: 

So I invited my good friend to come over to announce my sim’s engagement to his fiancée and to ask him to be the best man. Then I see the option to be “WooHoo Partners”. So now they can basically woohoo with no strings attached lmaoo. Messy. 

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

When did they add the “ask to be WooHoo Partners” interaction? 

Is this the sim equivalent to “friends with benefits”? :ahh: 

So I invited my good friend to come over to announce my sim’s engagement to his fiancée and to ask him to be the best man. Then I see the option to be “WooHoo Partners”. So now they can basically woohoo with no strings attached lmaoo. Messy. 

It arrived with the pre-Werewolves sexuality update :smile:

I recently discovered if you do bad interactions between a romantic couple, you get a "Apologize ...in bed" interaction. I'm dead serious that's the wording for it :bibliahh:

It's unreal some of the 18+ things they sneak into the game. Often times when I use risque questions, pop ups of hand cuffs appear :rip:

And in Get to Work there's a calendar with pictures of shirtless muscular men. 

Also did y'all ever notice the Beguiling trait icon?

OIP.V6QTWVO3vVf5VaMq7ErmiwAAAA?w=64&h=64

:suburban:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

It arrived with the pre-Werewolves sexuality update :smile:

I recently discovered if you do bad interactions between a romantic couple, you get a "Apologize ...in bed" interaction. I'm dead serious that's the wording for it :bibliahh:

Noo way! :bibliahh: 

My sim has a negative resentment for some reason I can’t figure out. My cringe sim did something cringe which resulted in a negative reaction. I’m gonna try and see if that option comes up. 

5 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Noo way! :bibliahh: 

My sim has a negative resentment for some reason I can’t figure out. My cringe sim did something cringe which resulted in a negative reaction. I’m gonna try and see if that option comes up. 

I found this pic of it online. I play on a PS5 so I can confirm it's not a mod :santa:

0ddAhhbFRW5VbQuRet9WCakf33vNvX8vwiK_ENc7

On 12/7/2023 at 10:14 AM, Flocon said:

The only thing they did the best with the My Wedding Stories is the world.

It is my favorite of all the packs.

I'm kinda biased because of the fact that I'm french and this mediterranean vibe is familiar to me (same with Windenburg who's very medieval and looks like the city I live though !)

Yeah Windenburg is a 10/10 to this very day. I really think they should have kept worlds to every other EP so that we could get fewer worlds, but in the size and scope of Windenburg. 

My First Pet and Romantic Garden are available for free :deadbanana:

I was thinking they should slash the base price of the 2015-2018 DLC but lol 

22 hours ago, Luckitty said:

Does anyone know if i can run sims 3 on macbook pro?

Yeah! They released a 64-bit version and I haven’t had any problems running the game on my Mac!

15 minutes ago, xXavril said:

Yeah! They released a 64-bit version and I haven’t had any problems running the game on my Mac!

I'm torn between buying the sims 3 base game & some expansion packs or buy a few sims 4 expansion packs 

I only played the sims 3 a few times (illegally:thing:) like 7 years ago, and I currently only have the sims 4 base game :redface:

i'm thinking of buying city living & seasons since they're on sale but I'm scared that i'll regret it because a lot of people say that the sims 3 is way better than the sims 4

On 12/10/2023 at 5:34 PM, BigBangStan said:

She is finally back  :bibliahh:

Love her on Twitch so f**king much.

59 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

I'm torn between buying the sims 3 base game & some expansion packs or buy a few sims 4 expansion packs 

I only played the sims 3 a few times (illegally:thing:) like 7 years ago, and I currently only have the sims 4 base game :redface:

i'm thinking of buying city living & seasons since they're on sale but I'm scared that i'll regret it because a lot of people say that the sims 3 is way better than the sims 4

personally I’d recommend 3, I have a super soft spot for 2 because it was my childhood game, but that one doesn’t run on mac (at least not the ultimate collection) so 3 is the next best thing.

4 is pretty and has a better build tool but I always get bored of the gameplay within a couple hours, while I can get lost in the content of 3 for days

4 hours ago, xXavril said:

personally I’d recommend 3, I have a super soft spot for 2 because it was my childhood game, but that one doesn’t run on mac (at least not the ultimate collection) so 3 is the next best thing.

4 is pretty and has a better build tool but I always get bored of the gameplay within a couple hours, while I can get lost in the content of 3 for days

the current sims 4 sale is tempting tbh :jonny: i could be wrong but I don't think the sims 3 is on sale rn

do you recommend any sims 3 packs? i heard that there are some packs that basically don't work anymore but idk which ones tho

11 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

the current sims 4 sale is tempting tbh :jonny: i could be wrong but I don't think the sims 3 is on sale rn

do you recommend any sims 3 packs? i heard that there are some packs that basically don't work anymore but idk which ones tho

no sims 3 isn’t on sale and the packs are all $19.99 which is absolutely criminal for a game so old, but that’s EA for you I guess :rip:

as far as recommendations, it really just depends on your play style! I think seasons is a pretty universal pack for how much it adds. If you’re a family player, generations is also almost essential. If you like more supernatural elements I recommend Supernatural. I also think Late Night adds a lot of content.

island paradise has been a mess since the day it released so I don’t recommend that one, and I’ve never played Into the Future (but from what I’ve seen it seems to have cool content!)

12 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

You'll need multiple mods (mostly NRAAS) to make Sims 3 DLC worlds work good. The EA worlds are a mess, basically no one play tested them. The Island Paradise world is broken by default.

If you do decide to get Sims 4 DLC, I think the overall best is Growing Together. With that you can give sims conversation / characteristic likes & dislikes which will impact who will they have social compatibility with, just like Sims 2. It makes it REALLY hard to get sims with bad compatibility to be friends, even if they are family. This is pretty much Base Game 2.0 ever since the actual Sims 4 base game became free.

The vampires and werewolves of Sims 4 are a 10/10 the best in the entire franchise no questions asked. 

Also worth looking into: Get Together (social clubs), Get to Work (retail), For Rent (buildable apartments) once it goes on sale next year.

Eco Lifestyle, StrangerVille, Paranormal are really weird in a good way. 

Also they are giving away My First Pet and Romantic Garden for free! The wishing well in Romantic Garden is crazy. 50 different outcomes, the most extreme is becoming a parent to an evil child, or a ghost child. 

8 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

You'll need multiple mods (mostly NRAAS) to make Sims 3 DLC worlds work good. The EA worlds are a mess, basically no one play tested them. The Island Paradise world is broken by default.

If you do decide to get Sims 4 DLC, I think the overall best is Growing Together. With that you can give sims conversation / characteristic likes & dislikes which will impact who will they have social compatibility with, just like Sims 2. It makes it REALLY hard to get sims with bad compatibility to be friends, even if they are family. This is pretty much Base Game 2.0 ever since the actual Sims 4 base game became free.

The vampires and werewolves of Sims 4 are a 10/10 the best in the entire franchise no questions asked. 

Also worth looking into: Get Together (social clubs), Get to Work (retail), For Rent (buildable apartments) once it goes on sale next year.

Eco Lifestyle, StrangerVille, Paranormal are really weird in a good way. 

Also they are giving away My First Pet and Romantic Garden for free! The wishing well in Romantic Garden is crazy. 50 different outcomes, the most extreme is becoming a parent to an evil child, or a ghost child. 

Growing together is a little expensive tho :chick3: it's only 38% off while most packs are 60% off

i'm not into the occult stuff at all, i like more realistic gameplay so I don't think i'll enjoy them tbh

also i heard that get to work and eco lifestyle are broken/glitchy according to some simmer youtubers :thing: 

my top choices in order are

1. city living (i'm from a big city and i lived most of my life in apartments so i think I'll enjoy it a lot)

2. seasons

3. get famous (i think it'll be fun to have a famous sim, but i've heard a lot of criticism about the pack so i'm not sure)
4. discover university (i think it will add a lot of realism to my gameplay but i fear i might get bored of it quickly)

5. get together (the world looks amazing but the cas looks a mess)

6. cottage living (i'm not really into that stuff but i have heard rave reviews about the pack)

i think i'm gonna watch gameplays of each pack and buy 2 or 3 packs that I enjoyed the most

4 hours ago, Luckitty said:

i think i'm gonna watch gameplays of each pack and buy 2 or 3 packs that I enjoyed the most

let me know what you end up doing. i just looked up university and the build buy looks great, but a 2023 review said living on campus is basically unplayable because of bugginess. that's why i never ended up buying sims 4- the entire game is just set dressing and there's nothing to play. i dont wanna splurge on these packs and get bored after the first week.

16 hours ago, Saint James said:

let me know what you end up doing. i just looked up university and the build buy looks great, but a 2023 review said living on campus is basically unplayable because of bugginess. that's why i never ended up buying sims 4- the entire game is just set dressing and there's nothing to play. i dont wanna splurge on these packs and get bored after the first week.

this is completely accurate. University is both bare bones compared to 2 and 3, and what little features there are is a bugged out mess. But that is a very common theme for 4

So I finally got an explanation on why my Sims were constantly getting the filthy bad environments moodlet. The tea set is glitched. And I’m assuming the new coffee/tea maker is also glitched because I was getting the same glitch and had to delete it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.