• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

42 minutes ago, Queen. said:

I use to play sims back when they had it on DVD format. Is it worth getting back into playing? I have a macbook without a DVD/CD drive

Yeah, just pie-rat the classics. 4 is perma ****.

I may have preordered it already :eli:, also got Home Hustle Chef stuff pack too.

...is James not editing his videos anymore

I don't watch him but I noticed his videos are all like, 30+ minutes these days but this one is just :skull:

How do you talk for 53 minutes about a 2 minute trailer holy **** :rip:

9 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

I don't watch him but I noticed his videos are all like, 30+ minutes these days but this one is just :skull:

time for me to unsubscribe... is he still with that simmer girlie 

12 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Not an hour video for .. this?

And I haven't seen him talking about Cities Skylines 2 AT ALL, I miss his series!

The Sims 3 sims without CC is so damn ugly. :skull: 

Alright, time to find my EA account back !

21 hours ago, Queen. said:

I use to play sims back when they had it on DVD format. Is it worth getting back into playing? I have a macbook without a DVD/CD drive

EA made Sims 4's base game officially free if you want to try it out :smile:

7 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

time for me to unsubscribe... is he still with that simmer girlie 

Yeah he and Deligracy are still together. I feel by 2025 she will reveal she's having their baby, she's giving me "soon-to-be-expecting mom" vibes these days and they bought their own house. 

The Sims 4 Forum has been down for two days, I don't post much in there much anymore but it's fun to look at their posts from time to time.

this randomly started playing in my head and now im nostalgic asfff :ahh:

ahh need to play this w my 6 y/o nephew hihi

• Like 1

EBlmwlg.gif

This was my jam.

• Haha 1

Ok I might start palying this again, the new pack look very interesting!

Were any of the last few expansion packs any good? That horse pack is not interesting for me, how about growing together or Highschool?

2 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Were any of the last few expansion packs any good? That horse pack is not interesting for me, how about growing together or Highschool?

In my opinion, the last packs were good (if you ignore, that most packs could be together in one), if you love family and farm play. 

These two I remember the most :jamming: :jamming:

• Like 1

If we’re talking soundtrack classics 

5 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Hey! Growing Together added characteristic and conversation likes & dislikes. The social aspects behaves a lot like Sims 2 now where if sims have mis-matching personalities, it can be incredibly hard to make them maintain good relationships. 

Sims can also develop personality shifts, get fired from work, gain up to 6 traits, develop a mid-life crisis, milestones (essentially memories system from Sims 2) and host stay-overs. Growing Together is THE best dlc for sims' personality. 

High School Years has the very impactful Socially Awkward trait, video game streamer career, new mischief interactions, sneaking out, prom event, and clothes thrifting which actually works really good with Get to Work clothing stores. Every day you get new random CAS items available to buy. Lately I've transitioned into having a bazillion retail stores instead of using build/buy or CAS and it really adds to the immersion. You can also graduate high school early, or quit high school. If you quit, you don't have access to some careers and I'm pretty sure you always get rejected from university. You can do a GED to make up for quitting.

Both Growing Together and High School Years give me heavy Sims 2 Pleasantview vibes. It's like they spent COVID days playing Sims 2 and taking notes on what to add for Sims 4.

Werewolves is the best supernatural we've ever had if you are interested in that aspect. A lot of lore that ties it in to Vampires dlc and werewolves and vampires will hate each other when they talk to one another. 

Edited by Hey Dude

Bye not me getting excited thinking Cindy was coming back but its just an old upload schedule still on her twitch

Also dont think I know everything that she's done as that reddit had lots of hate posts about ha

I just thought her husband cheated on her and shes been struggling with mental health tbh

33 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Hey! Growing Together added characteristic and conversation likes & dislikes. The social aspects behaves a lot like Sims 2 now where if sims have mis-matching personalities, it can be incredibly hard to make them maintain good relationships. 

Sims can also develop personality shifts, get fired from work, gain up to 6 traits, develop a mid-life crisis, milestones (essentially memories system from Sims 2) and host stay-overs. Growing Together is THE best dlc for sims' personality. 

High School Years has the very impactful Socially Awkward trait, video game streamer career, new mischief interactions, sneaking out, prom event, and clothes thrifting which actually works really good with Get to Work clothing stores. Every day you get new random CAS items available to buy. Lately I've transitioned into having a bazillion retail stores instead of using build/buy or CAS and it really adds to the immersion. You can also graduate high school early, or quit high school. If you quit, you don't have access to some careers and I'm pretty sure you always get rejected from university. You can do a GED to make up for quitting.

Both Growing Together and High School Years give me heavy Sims 2 Pleasantview vibes. It's like they spent COVID days playing Sims 2 and taking notes on what to add for Sims 4.

Werewolves is the best supernatural we've ever had if you are interested in that aspect. A lot of lore that ties it in to Vampires dlc and werewolves and vampires will hate each other when they talk to one another. 

I might get those two then, thanks for the summary. Personally I like those subtle features that add to the overall experience of the game so if the main mechanics of Growing together work as good as the oens from get together it might become one of my fave EPÄs :duca:

Let me search for cheap game keys online

3 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I might get those two then, thanks for the summary. Personally I like those subtle features that add to the overall experience of the game so if the main mechanics of Growing together work as good as the oens from get together it might become one of my fave EPÄs :duca:

Let me search for cheap game keys online

https://www.cdkeys.com/?q=The Sims 4

Best site to get them cheap :hug: 

39 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

The sudden urge to play The Sims 4 

and then quitting as soon as you are out of CAS 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.