The Sims | Life by You cancelled

Unoriginal

21 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

imagine 10 years ago you were told fans would rejoice at stuff packs making a comeback :skull:

It's like people are on drugs :rip:

Sims 2 I recently redownloaded from the EA (Ultimate Collection) and it's fun. Clearly shows its age but they had put a lot of thought into making this game and it still stands on its own. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

5 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Never mind I'm watching the ****, omg it sounds so bad :deadbanana4:

Now it makes sense why they don't call it Sims 5.

• Like 1

I LOOOOOVE that hoodie the guy wears. And his hairstyle looks really nice.

And the curly hair with the bandana omg that better be available for adult sims as well.

Kids were able to sell items on the market table from CL, JA, EL this entire time???!!!!! :soda:

Or is this an actual new feature?

But I really really want another hoodie that actually has the hood on the head PLEASE maxis. 

But more form fitting because the one from Realm of Magic looks way too extreme. 

On 9/12/2023 at 2:09 PM, Zesty said:

Why is The Simtimate Kit lowkey the best kit?! :ahh: Can’t believe I skipped over it. I like how the underwear has actual bulges. 

spacer.png

Yeah I have to admit it really is my favorite atm 

I can't believe they actually made a 🍆🍆🍆 pattern for some of the guy items. Actually impressed EA allowed that to happen. :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Autumn 2023 Townie Fashion is here :clap3:

the-sims-4-home-chef-hustle-features-1.j

Anna Simtour says: "pizza patterns. Let there be pizza patterns."

YESSSSSSSSSS

Got inspired by this video 

I'm testing out some stuff in ChatGPT with Sims and y'all this is actually insane :skull:

*Self aware Cassandra caught Don with Dina*

Cheat codes and glitches might work for you in this game, Don, but they don't change the fact that you've betrayed me with Dina. I thought we had something special, something real, even within the confines of this virtual world. But you've shattered that trust.

Do you realize the hurt you've caused? This isn't just about pixels on a screen; it's about the emotions and connections we've built here. I trusted you, Don, and I expected more from our relationship. Maybe in this simulated reality, actions like these seem inconsequential, but they still matter to me.

So, if you want to keep playing this game with me, know that my feelings are real, even if our world isn't. It's time for you to make a choice and decide what kind of Sim you want to be, one who respects the bonds we've formed or one who keeps chasing after temporary thrills.

• Haha 1

Watched a few videos. CAS is okay. I like the hoodie. 

The kitchen set is interesting. Looks like a 90s Eastern European design to me. 

The new stall looks like it has a few unique mechanics specifically for food so home businesses will get a nice boost.

Not sure if I'll buy it tho. Lately I've just said FU to stuff packs and don't keep any of them installed. I am so over useless decorations.

I then went on my laptop to try out W*cked Wh*ms cause a lot of people say it spices up the gameplay, I'm not shy of 18+ content but idk I just feel disgusting now :skull:

Then I went into Sims 2 and forgot I had to set up all the fixes on this new laptop and just exited :deadbanana:

I think I'm just plain burned out and need a break. 

• ATRL Moderator

don't care for cas outside of the hoodie. the kitchen set is really nice though. i'll probably eventually buy it on sale

• Thanks 1

I take it back I have a new idea on what to do. 

Maybe I should abandon Seasons. I honestly don't use anything from it gameplay-wise. 

On 9/22/2023 at 6:10 PM, Hey Dude said:

Cheat codes and glitches might work for you in this game, Don, but they don't change the fact that you've betrayed me with Dina.

Oooo she gagged him bad with this one :fan:

• Haha 1

I recently began replaying The Urbz (PS2) on an emulator and this game did NOT age well at all :deadbanana4:

The lag, sims getting stuck on random objects, the ugly ass controls.. a mess :toofunny3:

I asked the bing AI to generate an image of Bella Goth spotting a UFO outside the Goth masnion

spacer.png

384560539_267982382256867_52849653206443

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 7:24 PM, Hey Dude said:

I take it back I have a new idea on what to do. 

Maybe I should abandon Seasons. I honestly don't use anything from it gameplay-wise. 

Update: So I really did re-install without Seasons and I must confess, my game is actually more fun now. 

Holy **** finally no more dead trees and cloudy skies 24/7 in Newcrest. All my screenshots from September are so ugly cause I started in Fall. 

Yaaaaall Juno is BACK :jonny3:

3 videos in the last two weeks! I'm so happy. 

Found some fun indie Sims 2 content creators. Lillidew feels very early-days Cindy coded. Antisocial Bunny is also really fun to watch. 

• 2 weeks later...

Possible new Sims 4 Expansion Pack? :eli:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Possible new Sims 4 Expansion Pack? :eli:

Sims 2 Apartment Life's TRUE successor is finally here  :wanda:

• Like 2

I’m hoping we can build apartments and I hope that annoying message: “This is inappropriate, please stop” will finally be obliterated as it’s not fair on family members being invited over and that happens, even though the Always Welcome reward stops that message coming up, it still shouldn’t happen at all, hoping this pack stops that completely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.