• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

22 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

Ok so which one of y'all wrote that post :bibliahh: 

This is probably the most harmless thing she has done recently though. Did y'all see she livestreamed on instagram while driving? :rip:

Ummm

I'm horrified at this point, Cindy please log off the web :rip:

Checked out WW content and wtf sims players are so horny :deadbanana4:

That one mod that adds pen*s sliders LMAO 

I won't keep it in my game tho. I feel like it will get boring and eventually you don't react to the sexual content anymore and then IRL it starts to affect your preception of sex just like p*rn.

ATM my favorite CC is an edit of the Throwback Fit shoes on MTS that makes the shape look better on male sims. Also found a CC that liberated the Noctis boots from the rest of the outfit :clap3: Love that. 

Edited by PoKiTaurus
  • Like 1

I haven't played sims 4 in weeks, on my sims 2 shittt. sims 4 is over

I love the custom CAS backgrounds folks make! I'll try to make my own. This is in-line with what I want but I am bothered by how low the painting is sitting so I'll go back and lift it upwards. 

The cloud is gorgeous but the window glass seems...weird? It looks uneven. I'll have to put a different window. 

kyBN1yM.png

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 7:45 PM, VelvetCrush said:

Ok so which one of y'all wrote that post :bibliahh: 

This is probably the most harmless thing she has done recently though. Did y'all see she livestreamed on instagram while driving? :rip:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

I had a dream of the horses EP :wanda:

It was an American country side, there were riding contests, a unicorn, wild west furniture, and an option to line dance like the Get Together group dance feature. 

WAIT they added new swatches to the blazer Johnny Zest has :soda:

WHY HAVE THEY NOT MENTIONED THIS??? 

And Don has a new red bow tie swatch for his formal wear. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 4:02 AM, PoKiTaurus said:

This one is also such a vibe. I'll use it for when I play in StrangeTown. 

aAFNum1.jpg

oooh I actually love this one. Did you built it?

4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

oooh I actually love this one. Did you built it?

Yes, but I only did this as a CAS screen so it's just this room corner. 

But my game keeps crashing when I try to run it with this as a CAS override :deadbanana2:

I recently discovered that wood panels wallpaper in Outdoor Retreat, I don't think I ever noticed it before and it low key looks amazing? Like, no way they actually made it in January 2015. 

2 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Yes, but I only did this as a CAS screen so it's just this room corner. 

But my game keeps crashing when I try to run it with this as a CAS override :deadbanana2:

I recently discovered that wood panels wallpaper in Outdoor Retreat, I don't think I ever noticed it before and it low key looks amazing? Like, no way they actually made it in January 2015. 

It looks great! I don't have Strangerville pack but I've always loved the build and buy items a lot. They have such charm. And yeah that wallpaper is one of my go-tos!!

14 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

The baby goats :jonny5:

This looks cute but I never bothered with the horses in TS3 so I probably won't this time either nnn

this topic is way more interesting when you talk about Cindy (sorry Buzz)

I discovered her thanks to you guys, and was astonished to follow her go back to her ex driving all night (Btw I'm pretty sure she screwed up her car wheel herself). 

Btw, what is the link between Cindy and the Sims? Not that I really care but I am still waiting for her to refer at least to it once. 

Edited by Monsieurgedeon

On 6/14/2023 at 2:08 PM, PoKiTaurus said:

I had a dream of the horses EP :wanda:

It was an American country side, there were riding contests, a unicorn, wild west furniture, and an option to line dance like the Get Together group dance feature. 

WTF my dream actually came true :ghostface:

Cindy is apparently doing better and she is back to her hobbies (cf her last video she just posted)

3 hours ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

this topic is way more interesting when you talk about Cindy (sorry Buzz)

I discovered her thanks to you guys, and was astonished to follow her go back to her ex driving all night (Btw I'm pretty sure she screwed up her car wheel herself). 

Btw, what is the link between Cindy and the Sims? Not that I really care but I am still waiting for her to refer at least to it once. 

Between 2018 - 2020 she was actively playing Sims 2, and she was very sweet and likable. Her channel had organic growth. She was a very open ally of LGBTQ+ and was unafraid of dissing EA unlike their paid Youtubers. 

In late 2020 she started to do Sims 4 content, most of which was to attack it. She later admitted that she does actually love Sims 4 and that there are various things she prefers in it over Sims 2. She did the hateful videos because she knew she would grow her channel thanks to them. 

Eventually the Sims 2 content became less popular (tbh low key her gameplay style became a bit bland. She fell into the "reproduction factory" trap that many youtubers fall into because they keep doing the same suburban life gameplay over and over). 

She reached her peak, just like how Deligracy has heavily declined since 2018.

Then the personal drama started so whatever plans she may have had to rebrand, went down the drain. 

I'm so hyped for this EP. I know some folks will be like "A THIRD animal pack?!" But I've been dying for a proper American farm world. 

And we don't have any western Build/Buy so that's a plus. 

I assume this confirms Fairies $20 DLC in October. 

• Like 1

Yeah I've been thinking I'd probably just keep my sims updates for myself, I got a bit carried away because I was on a "Sims high" but now it's cooled down. I'm thinking of tackling the Sims 2 Build A City Challenge again. It's been forever since I last tried it. 

On 6/9/2023 at 6:06 PM, PoKiTaurus said:

I hope y'all don't mind my constant spam here :bird:

The official Sims forum doesn't allow free speech and reddit has a lot of dumb idiots (them shutting down the sub reddits when mods broke is ICONIC)

Nah keep sharing bro, I don't really care about the sims but I enjoy your passion. Hope Buzz is doing great ! 

3 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Yeah I've been thinking I'd probably just keep my sims updates for myself, I got a bit carried away because I was on a "Sims high" but now it's cooled down. I'm thinking of tackling the Sims 2 Build A City Challenge again. It's been forever since I last tried it. 

keep posting! i don’t play either so i don’t have much to contribute but i love your enthusiasm 

• Like 1

:heart:

PS5 controls are totally messed up because of the latest update so until they fix it I have to settle for the PC version but I don't have any DLC so I think I will try to do the Sims 2 Build A City Challenge. Last time I did it was like, 2018. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.