Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

:celestial2:

Pray for fairies $40 Expansion Pack.

Edited by PoKiTaurus

Can we have the Sims 5 now please. I haven’t bought an expansion since Strangerville. 

On Epic Games you can get:

- Jungle Adventure

- Luxury Party

- Fashion Street

For free!

I- :toofunny2:

I just realized they've abandoned scenarios. Last time we got new ones was in September 2022. 

I am so DUMB I posted twice and accidentally hid my comments twice :rip:

I like how they look :heart: At first I was like "NO" because of the green skirt but I'm feeling it now. 

18 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Choices were made....

I had to unsubscribe. I can't endorse watching her channel anymore. It feels like that shouldn't be public. She needs to continue her therapy journey.

11 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I had to unsubscribe. I can't endorse watching her channel anymore. It feels like that shouldn't be public. She needs to continue her therapy journey.

Yes she does; I don't follow Cindy (she's not my choice Simmer), but knowing what's been going on... she's clearly unable to handle being alone and her impulsiveness is her trying to justify returning to a person who clearly does not want her.

3 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Yes she does; I don't follow Cindy (she's not my choice Simmer), but knowing what's been going on... she's clearly unable to handle being alone and her impulsiveness is her trying to justify returning to a person who clearly does not want her.

wait shes back to her cheating husband???

Good ******* BYE this is Michelle Branch and her husband(s) all over again. It's over y'all, the best that can happen is a family member finds out about this and steps in. 

OT:

I'm in this weird phase where I settle on one idea of what to do, but then I have a million other ideas I want to do as well. There really is too much DLC at this point. I'll have to uninstall some packs because even a simple build is too much now.

• ATRL Moderator

I haven't watched since she left forever but this is like the most final of final nails in the coffin :rip: she's going to keep making bad decisions, blaming everything on her bpd, and struggling to accept the consequences of her own actions ad nauseum

wish her the best i guess

At least she looks better than I remember :clap3:

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I-... @Adam’s Eve

It feels like watching someone on a manic episode. Her vlogs are entretaining for all the wrong reasons :deadbanana4:  at least the comment section is full of lashings this time but I feel like many of her supporters are missing the fact that Cindy was also abusive towards Andrew (her words, she also described some very concerning situations in her now privated videos). It's bad for both of them to be together. I'm also surprised Andrew would get back and even appear on camera with her after everything she overexposed online for thousands to see. I guess he really didn't watch her videos :deadbanana4:

Edited by VelvetCrush

5 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

At least she looks better than I remember :clap3:

At this point I feel like even her looks can't be complimented because it really feels like she's developing an eating disorder, so all the lost weight was due to unhealthy behaviours, so complimenting her feels like positive reinforcement :skull:

She really should have just lied and said she went to get her car registered and they met up. She brings the lashings on herself with all the oversharing. Its not like its unheard for someone to go back to a partner who has cheated but she just divulges way to many intimate details. She shouldn't have even posted this vlog tbh, a sit down explaining everything would have been more appropriate. Now she'll disappear again bc the internet hates her. :deadbanana2:

Edited by eclipsed

This new Cindy vlog just PISSED ME TF OFF. At this point, she's helpless and she really is just using subscriber donations to fund her Andrew relapses :deadbanana: 

13 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

TheSims_Brandgenuity-1024x576.jpg

It appears our annual main menu update is soon :cm:

Interesting change in logo.

She removed everything from her channel again. So my original theory about her abandoning her youtube career because she took back her husband ended up being true. I don't think she'll be back this time. Idk if she owes anyone anything but I think I'd be kinda annoyed if I were one of the people that donated to her now. :rip:

1 hour ago, eclipsed said:

She removed everything from her channel again. So my original theory about her abandoning her youtube career because she took back her husband ended up being true. I don't think she'll be back this time. Idk if she owes anyone anything but I think I'd be kinda annoyed if I were one of the people that donated to her now. :rip:

I just saw Cindy is.... 40 years of age? Gurl..... NURSE!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.