The Sims | Life by You cancelled

Unoriginal

23 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

She can't catch a break I feel so bad :cries:

just watched this omg :'( poor woman, but hopefully this is it now and she starts a new life once and for all. I had a feeling she was keeping things from us

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

23 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

She can't catch a break I feel so bad :cries:

This poor girl's life, I really hope she finds better

OMG I feel so bad for Cindy, but I knew this was going to happen when she announced they got back together and were moving back home, I had a bad feeling!

• ATRL Moderator

did anyone catch cindy's livestream yesterday? melanie martinez catching strays, cindy being a grimes (pre miss a :eli:) and bjork stan :jonny6:

I didn't know she's already back to streaming :eek:

I hope she tries out Growing Together and Werewolves. They're extremely good. :bird:

We are getting 4 $5 DLCs between now and June + "a HOT update" (??? Literally their words). 

• ATRL Moderator

cindy has fully got the ick for andrew :clap3: her growth

been following the cindy situation. shes brave to put it all out there the way that she has since everybody is going to have an opinion. i just hope she doesn't end up taking him back and then stops her youtube career entirely for him which is something i thought might happen from the beginning since the way shes revealed so much of the situation if she ever does take him back the backlash would be insane.

6 hours ago, eclipsed said:

been following the cindy situation. shes brave to put it all out there the way that she has since everybody is going to have an opinion. i just hope she doesn't end up taking him back and then stops her youtube career entirely for him which is something i thought might happen from the beginning since the way shes revealed so much of the situation if she ever does take him back the backlash would be insane.

Based on her recent video, I'm worried this will happen

i haven’t posted on atrl in years but i cannot be the only one who thinks cindy is faking a lot of this for views and money right? she can’t keep her stories straight and she’s an admitted liar and abusive person but that’s just my observation. i don’t really hold it against her though since she’s very entertaining to watch :mandown:

I really wonder what their end game for TS4 is gonna be. TS5 is allegedly still some years away but at this point what kind of expansion packs can they still introduce?

On 4/18/2023 at 3:33 AM, eclipsed said:

well.. :toofunny2:

58 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

well.. :toofunny2:

Did she take him back?? I saw that she deleted all of her post-breakup videos but I can't find anything else on the situation :rip:

43 minutes ago, Stardom said:

Did she take him back?? I saw that she deleted all of her post-breakup videos but I can't find anything else on the situation :rip:

she posted on her community tab. shes stepping away from vlogging to focus on her mental health but it wouldn't surprise me if she took him back.

People were harassing her family members which is why she is stepping away

Basement Treasures is so good. 10/10

Now my top 3 of $5 crap is 

1. Basement Treasures

2. Throwback Fit

3. Moonlight Chic

Honorable mention to Pastel Pop for the Coca Cola trash can.

I've been meaning to create a custom supernatural neighborhood in TS2 for quite some time :chick1: maybe I am finally committed enough to do it

On 4/17/2023 at 2:33 PM, eclipsed said:

Not you actually calling it :cries: all her video and community posts are gone. In a way it's good cuz she definetly was exposing herself too much which is bad for someone with BPD and might lead to doxxing or even legal problems but I can only hope she's finding her way to happiness and healing again.

wait can someone fill me in. i follow cindy on instagram but seems like i missed a few things :rip: i thought she was in bpd therapy and all was well

They fixed the teeth.mp3 bug + cross eyes bug + missing skin texture upon aging + loose tooth works again :clap3:

apparently 9 million sims have been created since Growing Together. 

Can someone give me a full recap on Cindy please

Last I knew was she miscarried then they broke up and he moved out 

2 hours ago, WERKER said:

Can someone give me a full recap on Cindy please

Last I knew was she miscarried then they broke up and he moved out 

after that they got back together, they moved to another state and then her husband told her he cheated on her and he left again. She vlogged the whole thing, she shared quite a lot and people were pretty invested. I haven't watched all of her latest video but it seems someone doxed her family now so shes removed all her videos and said shes leaving.

Edited by eclipsed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.