The Sims | Life by You cancelled

Unoriginal

On 11/2/2022 at 6:52 PM, Mr. Stratus said:

I know we are written off as typical forum gays stuck in 2004 but is genetics and memories too much to ask? No one wants multiplayer despite what the market demands. Pivoting to their core base could be revolutionary 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Exactly, No one wants no multiplayer ****!

Also didn't they try this with TS4 (in the early stages) and it flopped, so they ended up churning out a basic ass game that they are still milking.

15 hours ago, discostan said:

Tried downloading Sims 3 today on my new PC only to find out no one is able to download any of the Sims 3 packs on the new EA app they're making everyone convert to and it hasn't been fixed in weeks :doc:  

I converted to that **** saw that TS2 Complete Edition was not in my library and swiftly deleted that **** and redownloaded Origin.

Will Origin end up going away permanently? If so what happens to TS2?

They doing anything they can to erase it's existence so we are forced to only have bullshit TS4??

EA want burning, then drowning in a pool, then burning again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

Sims 5 is going to Europe baby
(screenshots of the TS5 town below)

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 11/3/2022 at 10:46 PM, noonbob said:

Exactly, No one wants no multiplayer ****!

Also didn't they try this with TS4 (in the early stages) and it flopped, so they ended up churning out a basic ass game that they are still milking.

I converted to that **** saw that TS2 Complete Edition was not in my library and swiftly deleted that **** and redownloaded Origin.

Will Origin end up going away permanently? If so what happens to TS2?

They doing anything they can to erase it's existence so we are forced to only have bullshit TS4??

EA want burning, then drowning in a pool, then burning again.

my best friend works customer service for ea and she showed me the conversations that basically state that ea wants to move to the ea app completely. the app is completely broken (its ea so its expected that they can only deliver something completely useless and broken) and most people completing the transactions have games missing from their libraries or the app straight up doesn't work. and there's virtually no efficient support so far because the app... is broken itself. a mess. ea sell the sims franchise to someone else challenge 

1 hour ago, May said:

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is this real? looks like a simcity game.

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

my best friend works customer service for ea and she showed me the conversations that basically state that ea wants to move to the ea app completely. the app is completely broken (its ea so its expected that they can only deliver something completely useless and broken) and most people completing the transactions have games missing from their libraries or the app straight up doesn't work. and there's virtually no efficient support so far because the app... is broken itself. a mess. ea sell the sims franchise to someone else challenge 

I hate them so much, like wtf.

29 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Is this real? looks like a simcity game.

yes , the current version of the game got pirated and cracked a little while ago . id expect a lot more leaks, tbh I’m shocked that only around 10 screenshots have leaked so far

1 hour ago, May said:

yes , the current version of the game got pirated and cracked a little while ago . id expect a lot more leaks, tbh I’m shocked that only around 10 screenshots have leaked so far

Just did a quick google search and omg :rip: looks bland and dated.

I recently began playing this game again outta nowhere after some years. Like I was last really into this right before Get Famous came out, then I kinda didn't play as much and stopped completely after Strangerville was released.

Now I wanna waste my money and get all the stupid kits I don't have, besides the Star Wars, who the hell asked for that.

They must be early in development, it looks straight up identical to The Sims 4 almost :rip:

5 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

They must be early in development, it looks straight up identical to The Sims 4 almost :rip:

idk they're already playtesting it and teased an official clip, there's no way it's still that early into development  :deadbanana4:

tons more ts5 video and screenshot leaks happened, search Reddit :thing: 

Honestly couldn't care less about the graphics looking like TS4 if they give us an open world with amazing cities like Paris. Hell yeah! 

On 11/11/2022 at 3:05 AM, Danger said:

I recently began playing this game again outta nowhere after some years. Like I was last really into this right before Get Famous came out, then I kinda didn't play as much and stopped completely after Strangerville was released.

Now I wanna waste my money and get all the stupid kits I don't have, besides the Star Wars, who the hell asked for that.

Cats & Dogs and Seasons are a must. The summer pack is also really cute imo.

Some of you complaining that it looks like The Sims 4, I mean yeah it's the same franchise? :skull:

Just like Sims 3 was a more enhanced versions of Sims 2

I wouldn't be expecting totally different graphics from the same game, just a much better gameplay experience and if they provide that, it's all good. 

11 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Some of you complaining that it looks like The Sims 4, I mean yeah it's the same franchise? :skull:

Just like Sims 3 was a more enhanced versions of Sims 2

I wouldn't be expecting totally different graphics from the same game, just a much better gameplay experience and if they provide that, it's all good. 

sims 3 was very different from sims 2 which was very different from sims 1 :skull:

38 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Cats & Dogs and Seasons are a must. The summer pack is also really cute imo.

I have those lol, I don’t have anything after strangeville came out like university, high school, island life, country etc 

I played on Xbox yesterday and the controls are awful took me an hour to finish in CAS

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I have those lol, I don’t have anything after strangeville came out like university, high school, island life, country etc 

I played on Xbox yesterday and the controls are awful took me an hour to finish in CAS

I found the country pack to be kinda meh, but it does add significant features so probably worth the bucks. University pack was meh too, I like the TS3 implementation better. Island Life is the summer one, I love that one. 

I feel like playing Sims on anything but a laptop is a self hate crime  

On 11/8/2022 at 1:39 PM, Walk_Away21 said:

SHE WON @Adam’s Eve

We love seeing them win, hennies!

On 11/10/2022 at 1:49 PM, May said:

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

This looks pretty good thus far.

The amount of leaks

:skull:

11 hours ago, May said:

tons more ts5 video and screenshot leaks happened, search Reddit :thing: 

Same, i saw on Twitter and so far I like the music (mainly this)

It feels very old school sims ost which is good. But i bet they only went for something like this cos Paralives is doing it.

Anyone seen the supposed sims too? the pics are on this same twitter page. 

4 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

sims 3 was very different from sims 2 which was very different from sims 1 :skull:

Exactly, so far the models/meshes are giving sims 4 simpleness and we should be beyond that now.

I think y'all really need a reminder of how other sims games looked like in early development stages :skull:

Sims-4-online.png

DOluJBD.png

e11cb2d7224dc3e3619d41e51f92ce16f54200c7

UI is the last thing they'll change, because it usually requires the least amount of time. They're probably either rewriting a lot of the TS4 functions to accompany new functionality, or rewriting the whole game from scratch since it's a new engine(?). 

The fact the people that cracked the game said it was a mix between sims 3 & 4. And the more leaks the more it actually looks like it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.