• RihannaLoverrr

• Tiziano's Boy

4 hours ago, DerpGa said:

I really miss her it’s so sad that this was her last video 

This legend 

:'( 

She was the first sims YouTuber I ever watched 

10 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

I've been playing Sims 3 so much this week, and forgot how good the game Is. There's so much to do. If you have a good laptop, and make sure It recognizes your graphics card It runs perfectly. I just can't get Into The Sims 4! I have most of the packs, It just bores me.

If you haven’t already, download the lazy duchess patch! 

https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post/657467259898527744/the-sims-3-smooth-patch-121/amp

Not the Sims 4 High School being real and actually leaking

FVL3HMuWQAAXMDV?format=jpg&name=large

On 6/18/2022 at 8:07 AM, DerpGa said:

I really miss her it’s so sad that this was her last video 

She was the only Sims Youtuber whose videos didn't bore me to tears :chick3: I was devastated when she died

On 6/19/2022 at 10:45 AM, Stardom said:

She was the only Sims Youtuber whose videos didn't bore me to tears :chick3: I was devastated when she died

OMFGG I used to follow her back when I used to be in the TS3 heavy . Wow this is a total throwback. Can’t believe she died. This is the first time I’m hearing about this wow wow wow. 

7 hours ago, Dystopian said:

not a high school pack :rip: can they do anything right?

Yes, they released Werefurries :gaycat3:

On 6/25/2022 at 7:58 AM, Dystopian said:

It's a very demanded pack. It was one of the most talked pack idea during their survey. 

The Sims confirming build kit, style kit, base game update and EXPANSION PACK.

July to September, this continues to fuel rumors of a High School Expansion pack on July 28th. 

I’m here for a high school EP, teens don’t even feel like they exist in this game so I’ll take any gameplay for them at this point. 

They should include a new preteen life stage in a free update for the high school pack. 

I agree teens need more stuff to do but I don’t see the point in going to school with them? Seems like university again?

I also don’t use active careers so this is probably just a me thing.

The trailer for High School will clearly be tomorrow...

On 6/25/2022 at 3:58 PM, Dystopian said:

Literally a “Get to School” pack has been often requested ever since Get To Work came out. 

Not to mention they said every Expansion since University has been based on what people vote for in Surveys

I feel like high school has always been something people have wanted also? Like even back in TS2 days, I can remember people being mad that the school in TS3 was a rabbit hole.

I’m interested in seeing how they implement it, but I feel this is something people have wanted for a while. 

I think high school is something simmers have always wanted. I don't think this is a bad idea, its just the fact that its the sims 4 and its gonna be lacklustre like all the packs. I expect many rabbit holes, reusing game mechanics and animations from previous packs. I figure it will probably be a combination of get to work and university. if prom isnt a rabbit hole itself it will just be reused stuff from the wedding pack.

I'd wish it was a general Generations pack rather than just high school and teens. Elders need a serious overhaul

I recall years ago there being a very popular mod for The Sims 4 called Go To School which allowed you to travel with your teens / kids / toddlers to school. All you had to do was create a school lot (or download one off the gallery or Tumblr) and just apply the special school trait the mod provided to the lot so the game would give you the option to follow your kids the next time you booted up your family. It was a lot of fun, although I don’t know if the mod was ever updated following later patches.

Most of the thing in the surveys being in the trailers too.

This is about to be the best EP for TS4 yet. No wonder it took them a year to work on an EP. :WAP:

Judging from the trailer are we finally gonna get a proper social media in game feature? 

OMFG 

that trailer looks incredible :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Most of the thing in the surveys being in the trailers too.

I'm excited!! :duca:

the pack actually looks really good. the sneaking out of the window actually shocked me, cheerleaders, pillow fights there just seems like a lot of gameplay here which is what ive been wanting, hopefully its good!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.