The Sims

Unoriginal

3 hours ago, teenagechrist said:

this community... :biblio:

What the actual ****

:skull: 

Ive just realised that sims 4 CC can’t be behind a paywall but I remember so many TS2 CC sites had them 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• Rogue

• RihannaLoverrr

• Tiziano's Boy

Ehm... I was using the Extreme Violence mod a few days ago and I also have WickedWhims too and my husband Tiziano murdered Tina Peeping with a big candy cane and then immediately after that, he went and had a w*nk, I- 

[IMG]

The Sims 3 was the best game. Might be nostalgia for me because I was too young when TS2 was at its peak but TS3 felt like it had infinite options. Yes the game was laggy as hell but it was easily overlookable with the help of some mods. The open world felt so great and I never got bored with it

Edited by pieceofgök

2 hours ago, pieceofgök said:

The Sims 3 was the best game. Might be nostalgia for me because I was too young when TS2 was at its peak but TS3 felt like it had infinite options. Yes the game was laggy as hell but it was easily overlookable with the help of some mods. The open world felt so great and I never got bored with it

no you are right.

The open world was absolutely amazing.

I really hope they will expand this concept in Sims 5 and create their Magnum Opas....or they focus on online features and will once again have a disatrous release.

I know which one they will choose :johnald:

if they are using the unreal engine there is no reason it cant be open world right?

Edited by HabbGaga

3 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

if they are using the unreal engine there is no reason it cant be open world right?

TS5 would get universally panned if it doesn’t have an open world. Ever since BOTW flipped the script in the game world and open world gwmeplay became the norm, it would be extremely regressive of EA to not serve that with TS5

umm :skull:

I feel like even hoping for a Sims 5 isn't worth it. They did the absolute minimum for 4 I don't see it getting any better. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if The Sims 5 makes you pay for there to be a day and night cycle.

Also, The Sims 2 is the best of them all. Sims 3 reused a lot of animations and near the end it was getting out of hand with the sims store. (not to mention the mess that was Showtime)

On 4/26/2022 at 10:32 PM, RihannaLoverrr said:

Screaming :ahh:

Not them serving taste with those 3 packs though :mandown:

On 4/26/2022 at 10:32 PM, RihannaLoverrr said:

The Sims 2 remains an unproblematic legend :clap3:

Thots on what it would be ?

1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Thots on what it would be ?

streets are saying a roadmap... my hopes, dreams and delusions say ts5 announcement

It's probably a dark mode for the game and maybe a refresh for ROM. If it's not The Sims 5 they can keep it  :zzz:

1 hour ago, teenagechrist said:

It's probably a dark mode for the game and maybe a refresh for ROM. If it's not The Sims 5 they can keep it  :zzz:

I was thinking the same, but their PR team must be dumb to tease dark mode like that when everybody wants new gameplay :toofunny2: Digging themselves a hole

The way I’m excited and it’ll be nothing 

I don’t care I’ve dropped this game…even after 1200 hours 

this game has been out for 8 years and i still cant stand playing more than 5 hours of it. the loading screens take me out of it so much and i have a high end pc its crazy.

the sims 3 was so good and felt so open bc of the open world! sims 2 level of gameplay and expansions + sims 3 open world and create a style + 4 emotions depth = best sims game theoretically!

sims 3 is the best bc it took most sims 2 animations, upgraded it and gave us open world and quick learning vampires, it wins :gaycat4:

On 4/26/2022 at 6:32 PM, RihannaLoverrr said:

:rip:

2 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

the sims 3 was so good and felt so open bc of the open world! sims 2 level of gameplay and expansions + sims 3 open world and create a style + 4 emotions depth = best sims game theoretically!

You’re right about everything else, but the Sims 4 emotions and depth? :skull: The emotions are literally pointless like everything else in that game. Your Sims’ family member could die, they’ll be sad for two minutes and then go straight back to being happy like nothing happened. :bibliahh:

I think you meant Sims 2 gameplay, memories & quirkiness + Sims 3 open world + Sims 4 CAS (only good thing about this mess of a game)

Edited by Adam’s Eve

i think the sims 5 is the only way i'll ever be hyped for this franchise again, even tho it'll probably be a major let down. i just can't get excited for anything they do for this game anymore.

it's weird cause it seems like they've made so much content but they divide everything into its own individual pack which makes it look lackluster. laundry stuff, the vacuum kit, parenthood and wedding stories combined could be a good generations pack and there'd be so much more hype.

The Sims 2 will ALWAYS be that ***** and the best one :alexz2: Playing the complete collection truly is an experience 

OT: I can't believe it's been almost 8 years and The Sims 5 still hasn't come out, the fact that they barely did anything in 2015-2017 really screwed up the release schedule

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.