Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

Portugal already scored.

Let’s go Ghana :duca: I still remember that Uruguay match in 2010 like it was yesterday.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with Ghana and being unable to score penalties against Uruguay? :gaycat6: 

I could tell he was going to miss before he shot because he didn't look confident, maybe Gyan's missed penalty in 2010 was just flashing before his eyes :deadbanana2:

I thought I saw a smirk on Suárez's face asdfhjksdfg 

4 minutes ago, kandicha said:

What is it with Ghana and being unable to score penalties against Uruguay? :gaycat6: 

I could tell he was going to miss before he shot because he didn't look confident, maybe Gyan's missed penalty in 2010 was just flashing before his eyes :deadbanana2:

I thought I saw a smirk on Suárez's face asdfhjksdfg 

There was also too much pressure on him.  A lot at stake in this match + he wanted to redeem Ghana's missed penalty in 2010.

Let's Go Uruguay!!!!!!!

i like Ghana but not at da expense of another Latin American country

c'mon Uruguay get dem goals

Uruguay again :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Kavish said:

There was also too much pressure on him.  A lot at stake in this match + he wanted to redeem Ghana's missed penalty in 2010.

Yeah you could tell by the way that he walked up to the ball that he was too nervous and then he missed, so much pressure from the fans to avenge the 2010 result and to advance from the group too. Poor guy.

so what is this i hear da Dutch players r fighting da flu?

All that matters is that Portugal goes far so we can see as much as we can of André Silva's cute ass :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.