Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

not my boss calling at the exact time morocco scored so i missed it but oh well

MOROCCOOOO ?? ?? ?? 

top of the group for now too :duca:

Morocco slaying, Canada going out sad! But love to see Morocco come out on top. Rooting for Croatia!

damn Morocco don't hurt em

poor Canada

so r we goin for Croatia or Belgica?

the goal difference needs to keep going up so we can face the second place of group e instead of the first place but that might backfire depending on the results later haaa ?? 

I was just reading about the messy in-fighting of the Belgium team :rip:  De Bruyne and Courtois hating each other, basically every player bad blood with someone :rip: No wonder they're flopping 

It's giving Real Housewives, they need to do a reunion after the WC

Edited by Gui Blackout

Just now, Gui Blackout said:

I was just reading about the messy in-fighting of the Belgium team :rip:  De Bruyne and Courtois hating each, basically every player bad blood with someone :rip:

It's giving Real Housewives, they need to do a reunion after the WC

I just googled it and I didn't know that it wasn't just fighting about the team, they also have beef because De Bruyne's ex had an affair with Courtois? :rip:

The ex said: "In one night, Thibaut gave me what I missed with Kevin for years."

I also saw that Courtois was threatening to find and expose the mole who was leaking all the news about the in-fighting to the press, and make sure they never played for the national team again. :rip::rip::rip:

Footballers are so messyyy the soap opera antics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.