Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

Julian Alvarez looks so much like Madonna’s son Rocco. :rip: 

That acne tho :biblio:

Edited by Sahn

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Wtf this is literally a team formed around Messi ask any of these guys and they won’t hesitate to hive a kidney and then some in exchange for giving Lio his well deserved World Cup.

Argentina didn't lose a game in 3 years. That one with Saudi Arabia was the first in a long time. You can't get that with a team of "Messi and friends". They proved that today AGAIN. 

He IS important but the team still can win even if he doesn't have a goal. That is what you don't get

Vamo Argentina la puta madre :WAP: honestly i'm surprised Argentina ended up first in the group, I thought it was OVER after the game with Saudi Arabia :dies:

Mexico is out but at least they have Kevin Álvarez :gaycat4:

6 minutes ago, Encanto said:

Vamo Argentina la puta madre :WAP: honestly i'm surprised Argentina ended up first in the group, I thought it was OVER after the game with Saudi Arabia :dies:

Mexico is out but at least they have Kevin Álvarez :gaycat4:

That game was just terrible luck on our side, we weren’t bad. The amount of offside goals. :deadbanana: It could’ve been a bloodbath. 

But it was necessary to wake the team UP and learn not to underestimate our opponent. That’s what we need to do now with Australia. 

33 minutes ago, Sahn said:

Are we still draggin people for having bad skin in 2022

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I feel bad for this cutie :(

VyBQGmU.gif

I'm here to comfort him :chick3:

Edited by DoubleRainbow!

1 hour ago, Sahn said:

Julian Alvarez looks so much like Madonna’s son Rocco. :rip: 

He’s so cute :smitten: 

Canada vs. Morocco tomorrow :duca: On one hand hoping for Canada's first ever world cup win. But also want Morocco to advance as they are underdogs.

Me after clicking "Like this profile" on all the soccer players I see on Raya in Qatar (including the sexy Australian goalie hihi)

ujq3KUl.gif

Ok with Mexico out I need a team to root for, maybe I’ll try Germany because they did the LGBT+ armband thing.

ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, PUTOS. 

MY SECOND COUNTRY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

The city was on fire today. Incredible. 

9 hours ago, Sahn said:

The “Argentina only has Messi” narrative ended today. :clap3:

Was that ever a narrative? If anything Argentina's team always had to carry Messi cause he's been lowkey a flop in World Cups

30 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Was that ever a narrative? If anything Argentina's team always had to carry Messi cause he's been lowkey a flop in World Cups

This WC hasn’t finished sis. :eli:

Edited by Sahn

59 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, PUTOS

23 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Do better. 

Sure. 

5 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Me after clicking "Like this profile" on all the soccer players I see on Raya in Qatar (including the sexy Australian goalie hihi)

ujq3KUl.gif

Raya? Is that some LGBT hookup app in the Middle East?

ujq3KUl.gif

I'm ready to see a face-off between Dibu Martinez and Andrew Redmayne on penalty shoot-outs. :eddie:

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Raya? Is that some LGBT hookup app in the Middle East?

ujq3KUl.gif

No. It’s a celebrity dating app for straight and gay people, but it’s also for finding friends

5 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

At the Argentina-Mexico game without Messi's goal Argentina would have eliminated after that horrible first half. Argentina had 0 shots at that moment.

That goal gave the team more confidence because they were so scared to be eliminated.

Croatia-Belgium will be exciting today. One of them will be eliminated and it could go either way. :duca: 

I think a tie is enough for Morocco to classify without depending on what happens in the Croatia-Belgium match.

15 hours ago, Digitalism said:

as someone from argentina this is the first time they made a real team in years and not just messi's friends. Props to Scaloni 

I'm not  sold on the team just yet. The 2006 world cup team remains my favorite, I'm such a hag. But Crespo, Riqueleme, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Mascherano, Verón, etc all slayed back then:chick3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.