Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

First time in my life Poland advances!!!! :jonny5::weeps: 

We have the France/England bracket but who cares, for me this is an accomplishment :weeps: 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexico played very well! They should have had this energy in the first 2 games.

Those other 2 goals should have counted!

I’m Mexican but honestly the teams that played a better footbol made it! Well deserved’

Edited by chris1991

Is it over? I’m getting nothing but ads? :skull: 

on the bright side, maybe Mexico will take this as a chance to improve ahead of the USA-Canada-Mexico World Cup :clap3: better to flop in Qatar than at home

This is the first we don't make past the first rounds since the 70s, I think? :rip: 

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

This is the first we don't make past the first rounds since the 70s, I think? :rip: 

and the first time Poland advance since then :jonny5: Szczesny really got us through by saving both penalties :clap3: 

it's too bad both teams couldn't meet later in the tournament, because I would really like to know who would win in a penalty shootout - Szczesny or Ochoa.

This was the most exciting group, everyone holding their breath till last moment!! Amazing.

Welp, I hope Luis Chavez, Kevin Alvarez, Edson, Chucky, Santi Gimenez and Alexis Vega resist 4 more years :chick3: they're amazing players 

25 minutes ago, Sahn said:

The “Argentina only has Messi” narrative ended today. :clap3:

as someone from argentina this is the first time they made a real team in years and not just messi's friends. Props to Scaloni 

shooney-shooney-da-rapper.gif

VAMO ARGENTINA CARAJOOOO

47 minutes ago, Sahn said:

The “Argentina only has Messi” narrative ended today. :clap3:

Julian Alvarez is a mf king, we stan River Plate Supremacy.

Also La Triple T is in Qatar since the match with Mexico so we cannot as long as we have our MPG blessing and protection.

25 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

as someone from argentina this is the first time they made a real team in years and not just messi's friends. Props to Scaloni 

Wtf this is literally a team formed around Messi ask any of these guys and they won’t hesitate to hive a kidney and then some in exchange for giving Lio his well deserved World Cup.

4 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Wtf this is literally a team formed around Messi ask any of these guys and they won’t hesitate to hive a kidney and then some in exchange for giving Lio his well deserved World Cup.

Did you see the part where I said Messi's friends? I didn't say this team doesn't play around Messi. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.