• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• NumbSoul

• Hector

• genetic fail

Another well deserved win for Admira :clap3:

That being said, the judging for Fontana was entirely unfair. Each judge was so cruel to her for her smile,  being "too much of a star", and her "predictable" runway?! Each one just wanted her out,  which is why I'm glad she slayed the Euphoria lipsync by basically recreating Loreen's Eurovision performance and adding her moves :clap3:

How did Antonina avoid the bottom 2, her runway was hideous again :deadbanana4:

Santana's messy ass mirror message :deadbanana4:

I feel like my head is about to explode after this episode :rip: So many thought and feelings, I can't...

Admira better win this whole thing. Another deserved win for her and she's slaying!

Vanity... idk what they saw. She was completely the worst and forgettable in the performance for me...

I cannot believe we lost Santana and Imaa back to back :cries: 

Sure, her runway was a mess, but I thought she was the 2nd best after Admira in the performance.

At least she left her mark and had an absolutely ICONIC exit :rip: 

Also, I gotta say - had she not messed up her costume, she could've won that lipsync. She was emoting the song much better than Fontana and her moves matched it much more too, but yeah, she did ultimately mess up.

I ****ing stan these queens, but this season has gone completely insane with these crazy eliminations.

If Antonina doesn't leave next week or we lose another strong contender then it's completely OVER.

Oh. My. F*cking. God. This has to be one of the most rigged episodes ever, right? From Vanity not winning to Antonina escaping the bottom 2, so much has gone wrong :mad:

First of all, I NEED to know whose d*ck Antonina is sucking to be granted all this payola because I need to write a very pointed letter to World of Wonder about it. I'm genuinely gagged that an obvious first out has been able to outlast super fierce queens like Imaa and Santana. Second of all, I've said it once and I'll say it again, Fux needs to go to JAIL for these placements. What the f*ck was that? I'm happy for mother Admira getting her second win, but this should've been Vanity's second let's be real.

Admira's runway was incredible though. She absolutely gets it, I screamed when she revealed her last look! She's 100% winning this whole thing (especially now that two of her biggest competitors are gone), just watch.

Lip sync was great but I couldn't enjoy it because of how much I was fuming. I guess Fontana won by default because of Santana's wardrobe malfunction, but damn it was hard to see. Poor girl was pulverised her knees in an attempt to stay and even that wasn't enough. I felt so bad when she started crying right after the lip sync ended, Vanity is an icon for jumping on the stage to console her.

I'm so glad Santana left with the biggest f*ck you ever, that's one of the nerviest thing any contestant of every version of the franchise has ever done! :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

I thought that Vanity or Elektta should have been in the bottom instead of Fontana.  I actually thought Fontana coulda won but Admira edged her out with that instant classic runway.  

Geen beschrijving beschikbaar.

That has to be one of the worst runways ever :deadbanana:
Everyone serving cheap or boring, except Admira

Antonina should've been disqualified for that 'outfit',
but damn... Santana really crashed and burned :skull:
Bless Fux for always finding great parting words :heart2:

Edited by Dragonfly

So glad Fontana finally got a win! She and her makeover partner truly did the best,  did not expect them to go The Shining route but they slayed every minute of it :clap3:

And so glad Antonina is finally out. Sweet person but she always had the worst looks on the runway and never should have been top 5.

Caroline of Icona Pop was such a good guest judge :clap3: Wish we could have gotten Robyn or Tove Lo, but I'm glad they already did the American version at least. 

The winner and especially the elimination were fair!

I don't know, if I'm being biased, but I liked both Admira and Elektra much more than Vanity... 

Vanity's make-up was good, but so was Admira's and Elektra's. Her outfits though... I personally would've put her btm2 with Antonina, but oh well.

I laughed so much this episode :heart2: 

Truly one of the best seasons ever

tumblr_po2cx4qmmo1x0uneyo4_540.gifv

Sverige finally giving me an episode to truly enjoy after the back to back disasters of the last two weeks, I love to see it! And no, it's not (just) for the hot hunks they invited, but for eliminating drag wretch Antonina for good! :clap3:

Loved the mini challenge, it's actually one of the most fun and I'm glad they brought it back for this franchise. I was very impressed the straight makeover partners were so open minded and up for the challenge, especially because MMA and sports in general are usually not welcoming to LGBTQ+ individuals. Kudos to them! :clap3:

I won't beat around the bush, Antonina was the only one who truly did bad. She can barely paint herself and her wardrobe is terrible, there was no way she was gonna do well in this challenge no matter what. Everyone else did very well, with Elecktra being the only one leaning towards the bottom because of the bad, already seen outfits (her tackiness is truly her downfall). Admira could've done better with the runway presentation, but the outfits were great and the makeover was also really good. Vanity impressed me as well, I think her connecting to her partner really made both shine on the runway. Fontana truly gagged me though, she was so smart for picking that theme and executed it amazingly. Deserved win, the drag cheerleader deserved! :clap3:

Lip sync was good, but I hoped they'd go for I Love It or Girlfriend. Elecktra turned it though, glad she stayed! :clap3:

I wonder who's gonna go next week, this top 4 is really strong. Perched!

Now lemme go check Simon and Robin's Instagram accounts!

• ATRL Moderator

Elektra is such an awful lip syncer it’s almost amazing … but the right decision was made :dies:antonina is a busted drag icon in the vein of Samantha Ballentines.  

I’m SO happy Fontana got a win because I thought the judges were paying her dust before. 

Admira confirming herself as the frontrunner this season with 3 wins :clap3: If she doesn't win next week,  I'll be heavily shocked. I loved her outfit, though didn't understand why Robert was so superfluous about the inclusion of the color indigo on Admira's rainbow heart. Her runway look which was so powerful :clap3: Fontana would have made a good winner but happy she's in the top 3 :clap3:

Sad Electra left but she had both the worst runway, performance, and Vanity ate her up in the ABBA lipsync.

Team Admira or Fontana FTW.

Team Admira next week :heart2: 

Another deserved win for her this week and she just feels miles above the other girls, especially those in the Top3.

I don't know, I just personally feel like every week they've been really harsh on Elektra, so it made sense for her to go now based on her track record, but I personally found her to be much stronger than both Vanity or Fontana. Being completely honest I don't care for those two that much and much preferred Elektra, Santana, and Imaa, but here we are. They are still good queens and did well. I hope they will impress during the finale, but I really hope Admira gets her rightful crown next week :heart2: 

Elecktra has the potential to be unstoppablé one day

I'll miss her in the finale, but it really was her time to go

#AlwaysAndForeverTeamAdmiraWinnerPuzzy :heart2: 

A good season besides the shock eliminations

Are Antonina and Endigo some of the worst contestants to ever be on the show tho? Yes  

Correct top 2. 
correct winner.

overall, really solid season (minus the Antonina payola). I would like to see half of this cast in future international seasons  

Admira was genuinely one of the best winners ever of any franchise :clap3: The episode was basically hers to lose. The only surprising thing about the episode was no lipsync for the crown which I'd been so used to by now. 

Admira had the best final runway and did great in the performance (though Fontana was better there). Correct winner and rightful top 2.

YAAAAAAAAAS ADMIRA! :jonnycat:

052ca09e717e723ca5563426157d41c437214f31.gif

Correct top 2 and correct winner! Let's be real, she was the main character of the season, her drag was stunning and she embodied everything a winner should be.

Fontana was a lovely second and let's not get it twisted, she would've won if Admira wasn't there. She's a firecracker, very talented and her drag is quite polished for such a young queen.

Vanity is a great queen but I feel like her inner demons are holding her back. If she manages to control them, she'd be unstoppable.

Performance and song were really good too, I was gagged by the result. Also gagged by the eliminated queens' finale looks, only Imaa had something truly worthy of that category.

Overall nice season. If it wasn't for the gaggy eliminations halfway through it could've been one of the best among the international franchises. Thankfully it ended on a good note, so at least there's that! Looking forward to seeing some of the queens in vs The World and/or Global All Stars and perched for a second season of this!

That was actually a really nice finale :alexz: 

Very solid performance, good runways, some fun drama, and the perfect results!

SO happy for Admira! Such a great winner! Polished, fun, talented, shady - just a perfect all around queen! VERY deserved win :alexz: 

Overall, this was a great season! Some wacky eliminations in the middle, but I guess it made the season more entertaining - especially since the right person won in the end! Hope they get renewed for S2 and the cast is a serve again like this one was!

Edited by NumbSoul

The song was so good!!! 

3 hours ago, hecalex825 said:

The song was so good!!! 

And it’s not on streaming or even YouTube smh (cast version I mean) :sad: 

13 hours ago, Hector said:

Admira was genuinely one of the best winners ever of any franchise :clap3: The episode was basically hers to lose. The only surprising thing about the episode was no lipsync for the crown which I'd been so used to by now. 

Admira had the best final runway and did great in the performance (though Fontana was better there). Correct winner and rightful top 2.

I think they were afraid Fontana would dominate a lip sync over Godmira Thunderpussy.

Admira is so full of C.N.T. Is she delivering U? Not really. But none of the queens this season (that would have been deserving winners) have U. Unfortunately, Endigo or Imma were the only queens showing me some U. And not to say that makes Endigo a good queen, but she was….different. She was serving Differentness, not Uniqueness haha!

Fontana is gonna be so good on an international all stars! Vanity is good- but she has negative Charisma lmao. She looks like she doesn’t even wanna be there half the time.

I really did start stanning Kyle Jenner- I mean Fontana- by mid-season. Her makeover challenge win was one of the most (if not, THE most) deserving Makeover win in the franchise. And I say that mostly bc the Makeover is such a production tool to give an arbitrary challenge win to a queen- but for Fontastica- it was so deserved! 

Admira is a top tier winner! Kudos to Sweden for having such a good season- that they had to intentionally **** with for tv show purposes (referring to the Antonina mess).

And my god, I was truly embarrassed for Antonina when she walked the finale runway. She’s a sweetie but what a mess yikes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.