Drag Race Sverige

genetic fail

Why do they keep using the blurry filter? Is it for the memes or to hide the low budget? 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• NumbSoul

• Hector

• genetic fail

First episode was pretty good :clap3:

Spoiler

Imma Queen was good but I would have given the win to Santana. If only her first look was as good as her second. 

How did Antonina avoid the bottom 2? Both of her looks were awful :deadbanana2:

Not surprised Aphrodite left, Endigo easily won that mid-off of a lipsync.

Admira already screams main villain of the season :rip:

The first episode ATE :jonny:

Love the cast, love the judges, the runway was INSANE, and even though there was a lot of talking, the episode was really well paced. Didn't feel drawn out at all. If they keep this up, this could seriously be up there with Spain as the best European franchises! 

LIVING for Admira already :smitten: She just exudes that winner energy for me. 

Santana, Imaa, and Elecktra are doing it for me too!

As for the results:

They got it right, except for Antonina not lipsyncing... She was BY FAR the worst, both her outfits were horrible, and her charm/personality should not have saved her. At least Endigo served something different and some detail/polish.

The lipsync was a mess (at it felt like it lasted like 15 seconds :rip:), but the right person stayed. Outside of the fact that she shouldn't have been lipsyncing, she did better.

• ATRL Moderator

Santana woulda won if she didn’t have that five o’clock shadow on her first look tbh.  

Great premiere! The queens are serving polish and personality!

Admira Thunderpussy is so mother and should've won tbh.

Antonina should've been in the bottom instead of Endigo.

Current Top 3: Admira, Elecktra and Fontana :smitten:

Holy sh*t more than half of this cast is serving All Stars level drag for a regular season, I'm truly gagged!

Imaa, Santana, Admira, Elecktra and Fontana didn't come to play. They had great showings both in the entrance and runway looks. Vanity and Endigo also did really good, I really appreciate the latter's choice to bring a Bowsette inspired look to the Drag Race stage.

Santana's second look was a showstopper for me, so good. Too bad her first look wasn't on the same level because she could've easily won. Admira looked great but I guess the judges not getting the reference for her hometown look kept her from winning. So I guess that's why Imaa won in the end, which is fine because both looks were amazing.

The only thing I don't agree with is Antonina escaping the bottom 2, her looks were so bad, the worst of the night actually. Lip sync was super meh but the right queen stayed in the end so whatever.

The episode in general felt very high quality and was well paced. Love that they put their own spin to the franchise's formula by bringing back immunity and having a mini hall of fame. This could very well be one of the best Drag Race season of the year, I'm can't wait to see more!

Kinda random but Elekctra's face (both in and out of drag) reminds me of Sharon Needles. The guest judge's mug was also lowkey serving Krystal Versace.

I didn't agree with the winner at all. :deadbanana2: Found it underwhelming even though the judges loved it. Santana should have won. 

How did Admira & Fontana not even make top 3? :deadbanana4: Admira had the best runway and Fontana had the best talent.

Agreed with Antonina going home,  her looks were not getting better even though she was a sweetheart.

• ATRL Moderator

I thought Antonine actually won the lip sync tbh but I get why she left.  I really can’t stand Vanity Vain.  Her smug attitude about the challenge is so pretentious and try hard.  

Agree with the winner though Fontana should have at least been HIGH.  

Another very strong episode! The talent show was solid and the runway was fun! These girls are delivering :clap3: 

I agreed with the results, for the most part, as well. The only thing I would've changed is Fontana in the top instead of Imaa. I kinda thought Imaa would be in the bottom, but she probably could've just been safe, cause the three queens in the bottom made sense. 

I'm actually really happy with Elektra winning - loved her act :smitten: Santana could've won too though, it was close.

I think the right person went. Her looks really are a mess and she just doesn't seem at the same level as the rest. 

As much as I find her intriguing, hope Endigo is next. 

Loved this episode as well, the bar (both in production and queens) is very high for a first season of a new franchise.

Fontana, Imaa, Santana, Admira and Vanity's runways were sickening, the girls are really delivering in the fashion department for me!

I don't agree with the judging though. Taking into consideration both talent show performance and runway look, Fontana and Admira should've definitely been in the top along with Santana because Imaa and Elecktra were just safe for me. Santana was absolutely robbed.

Bottom three was correct though and it was definitely time for Antonina to leave, bless her heart.

Just watched episode 1. What a charming cast and host.

Here for Imaa, Santana, Admira and daddy Elecktra :heart2:

Personally I'd have given the win to Imma this week but I could see why they chose Vanity as hers is the more couture look you'd expect to see on the runway. 

I personally liked Endigo's messy lipsync better,  but her time was up. Plus she had the worst look on the runway. 

By the way,  I liked how Admira let  her guard down on Untucked and was more likeable there then in any of the first 3 episodes.

Edited by Hector

Ep. 3

Loved it!! 

A bit gagged Santana wasn’t in the b3 though. It was basic and crafty looking me thinks. The makeup didn’t help her either. Fontana deserved safe. Overall great episode, couldn’t decide whether ima or vanity was gonna win. 

I knew Elecktra didn't deserve to win last week's episode (Santana robbed) and her the tacky creation from this one confirmed it!

Deserved winner, although Imaa could've won as well. Sad for Endigo but it was definitely her time. The remaining queens are all super fierce, I can't imagine who's gonna go and who's gonna stay moving forward.

Also Admira was lowkey saved this week because she did the bare minimum but hey, at least she looked good. She's the main character of this season for me.

Thank goddd Endigo is gone 

Now that we have talent left it’ll be a great rest of season 

—-

here for elektras delusion/over confidence tho 

Another amazing episode :heart2: I'm loving this season so much!

Idk if I really agreed with the results though...

I personally LOVED Santana's look and thought it should've been between her and Imaa for the win.

Vanity was my third fave, but I'm not too mad about her winning - it was still a solid look.

As much as I live for Admira and still want her to win, she kinda should've been low instead of Fontana. 

The bottom 2 was correct though and I'm glad Endigo left. She was interesting, but it was for sure her time. 

I'm actually very excited to see what happens next week. The first three queens to leave were pretty obvious, but everyone that's left is VERY strong! It'll be sad to see anyone go, but it feels like the real competition is about to start. 

4 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

I personally LOVED Santana's look

Me too actually, I thought it was well done from top to bottom, shoes included!

• ATRL Moderator

I thought Santana was gonna win the challenge tbh.  

37 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Me too actually, I thought it was well done from top to bottom, shoes included!

26 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I thought Santana was gonna win the challenge tbh.  

Right?? I was gagged when she was safe. 

Admira and Elecktra easily did the best in Snatch Game with Admira being the rightful winner because of the runway :clap3: I already see winner energy coming from her. 

Fontana did a believable present day Instagram Britney so I don't get the other queens necessarily coming for her questioning her impersonation. She only used very slight Britney-isms from her peak and made the rest modern day Britney. 

Antonina's rape story was so sad 😞  As much as I liked Imma Queen and her runway,  her Snatch Game was sadly not good and Antonina basically swallowed her up in the runway.  Nutshell needs to improve her runway in order for her to survive as her reading challenge was surprisingly very good!

Edited by Hector

Not sure how I feel about this week...

I mean, the runway was fun and the episode overall was still very entertaining, but the results... :'( 

Elektra and Admira STOMPED. I kinda preferred Elektra, but I'm glad Admira finally got a win :heart2: 

I personally could've seen Fontana in the bottom over Vanity, but it was gonna be Antonina/Imaa for the lipsync, so it doesn't really matter.

Here's the thing with the elimination - Antonina is super sweet and her story was very impactful, but us losing Imaa (who was basically the front-runner) for her just doesn't sit right with me. She has bombed every challenge so far (including SG as a comedy queen and a returnee) and has disastrous runways. The lipsync was way too close for it to matter this much with their track records. Antonina might've done slightly better, but it's not like she stomped on Imaa. I feel like this decision is really gonna stain this season, but there's still incredible queens left, so hopefully it will not be too bad. 

Let me just say that Fux is going to jail for this week's elimination. Imagine sending home a challenge winner over a returning walking mess of a queen. Just no. The fact she's not going to last in the competition with her busted drag only make this worse.

I would've given the win to Elecktra because she did the best both in the challenge and on the runway for me, but Admira was also really good so I'm not mad at it. I wish my girl Santana finally wins something, I need her to get a moment to shine (especially after she was robbed of the talent show win).

Edited by Hephaestus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.