• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot take but idk why ppl keep acting like X Men and FF will save the franchise when FF film have been panned into oblivion for over a decade now, and X Men were never as HUGE as Avengers afaik, and were flopping pretty hard towards the end of their run. 

The answer to saving Marvel rn has always been focusing on building on their already loved characters (Spider-Man and Dr. Strange, it's been way too long since we've seen them, Scarlet Witch should have a solo movie by now, Shang-Chi was one of the new guard who ppl actually seemed interested in, and we never heard from again, and Guardians of the Galaxy, people still seem to love). Captain Marvel, Ant-Man, Eternals, and Ms. Marvel are NOT proving to be butts-in-seats characters with their films :biblionny: 

it remains to be seen about the new Black Panther, and Falcon as Captain America. I am praying Cap next year and Thunderbolts do well, bc if not I fear it's Joever for Marvel's heyday :monkey:

3 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

As x-men and stuff are on the horizon.. I decided to finally watch the xmen films for the first time. 

Saw the first two and girl.. It's giving parody, bad script and bad acting :gaycat7:

I was highly disappointed. 

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." :deadbanana4:

And the 3rd movie is the worst of the original trilogy.

Most of the FOX-Men movies are terrible/aged like rotten milk. The only good ones are X-Men: Days of Future Past, Logan and the Deadpool movies.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." :deadbanana4:

And the 3rd movie is the worst of the original trilogy.

Most of the FOX-Men movies are terrible/aged like rotten milk. The only good ones are X-Men: Days of Future Past, Logan and the Deadpool movies.

Aretha Franklin Pass GIF

And just wait for the reboot :rip:

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Hot take but idk why ppl keep acting like X Men and FF will save the franchise when FF film have been panned into oblivion for over a decade now, and X Men were never as HUGE as Avengers afaik, and were flopping pretty hard towards the end of their run. 

The answer to saving Marvel rn has always been focusing on building on their already loved characters (Spider-Man and Dr. Strange, it's been way too long since we've seen them, Scarlet Witch should have a solo movie by now, Shang-Chi was one of the new guard who ppl actually seemed interested in, and we never heard from again, and Guardians of the Galaxy, people still seem to love). Captain Marvel, Ant-Man, Eternals, and Ms. Marvel are NOT proving to be butts-in-seats characters with their films :biblionny: 

it remains to be seen about the new Black Panther, and Falcon as Captain America. I am praying Cap next year and Thunderbolts do well, bc if not I fear it's Joever for Marvel's heyday :monkey:

It's cuz X-Men were literally Marvel's flagship Team before Avengers. Avengers were never anywhere close to X-Men before the MC%:rip:every comic fan before 2012 knows this. X-Men were the best selling comic book team of all time. By alot. And it's what made them have a trilogy in the first place and why actuall comic fans want them to return into the MCU. Yes thier movies suck mostly, but to say X-Men were never as big as avengers is 100% wrong:deadbanana4:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

But I do agree with the 2nd paragraph. Marvel should have focused on giving thier Avengers plots and character arcs more, instead of shoving a dozen B,C, & D list heroes down our throats. Multiverse storytelling had a lot of potential but they ruin it so bad that everyone is ready for this phase to be over

It's said that the cast of the Fantastic four will be at Comic con and we will get our first look and description of the movie from Fiege! If we get them walking on stage in the costumes, this might be the biggest pop off at comicon since the 2000's! 

I also hear we will have multiple trailers shown and new MCU announcements. Comic con will focus on MCU theatrical releases, and D23 will be saved for the Disney+ marvel shows. So expect at the minimum a trailer of Captain America Brave new world & teaser trailer of Thunderbolts. First look at Fantastic 4. And a new updated timeline of Phase 5 & 6.  I would also expect the new director and news about Blade. And ending the show with the official title of Avengers 5. I think Sony are saving Spiderman 4 title and news for later this year after venom 3 and Kraven are released.

Agatha, Daredevil Born Again and Ironheart trailers are apparently ready to go and will be released at the end of the summer. Most likely coinciding with thier reveals at D23. Disney plus also has 2 animated marvel shows set for the end of the year too. A Spider-Man highschool animated show. and Eyes of Wakanda, a black Panther animated show that details the history of black panther's adventures. Ryan coogler has credits on the show and it's supposed to expand more Wakanda lore. X-Men 97 season 2 release date is suspected to be announced at the end of the year, scheduled for a rumor 2025 summer release.. this isn't confirmed, but rumored as the season is already voiced and written. No news on Beau de mayo's return, even tho his script is still being used for season 2. 💀idk how that legal, but apparently marvel is moving forward with it

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I hope they give some info about wether they're recasting Kang and keeping him as the main villain or if they'll just discard him and have some other villain take the wheel. I'm kinda hoping for the latter. I just don't find Kang interesting at all. :rip: Galactus as the multiversal villain and Magneto as the Earth villain would eat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.