MCU Base | Multiverse Saga

Blood Magic

Posted (edited)

Agatha All Along 2 episode premiere!

It's been reported that every episode will be 1 hour long. 9 episodes in total. (This is supposed included credits so still at least 45-50 minutes every episode!) so nearly 2 hours of Agatha on premier day 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Disney Just Announced Marvel Studios Disney+ Upcoming Series dates!

So glad they are sticking to the Netflix roots and refixed Daredevil. My anticipation for it is more than any Disney+ series ever. 
DareDevil Teaser Trailer Description 

Spoiler

description from the 'DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN' teaser shown today: 

"The [trailer] shows Matt Murdock donning the iconic Daredevil suit while narrating that the "whole system is against you in New York." At the end of the trailer, following a brief action sequence, Murdock is asked "what kind of a lawyer are you."

"A really good one," he quips as he puts on a broken pair of his familiar glasses."

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Posted (edited)

Fiege new division under Marvel studios that will focus on the quality of Disney+ Marvel tv. It's not actually a new studio, it's just a banner/ label to signify the overhaul in production quality for Disney+ series. X-men 97 was the start of Marvel animation, and this will be the start of Marvel tv and the standard going forward. Marvel Studios cooking again! Daredevil will also be under Marvel television.

Trailer description for Agatha 

Spoiler

AGATHA ALL ALONG' Trailer Description:

It opened with Agatha Harkness not as the witch we saw in WandaVision, but as a detective struggling with a murder case. As she glances at a list of dates, next to October 13, a familar name appears: "W. Maximoff."

Aubrey Plaza's character appears after that, asking Agatha, "Is this really how you see yourself?"

"That witch is gone, leaving you in a distorted spell," Plaza says. "Claw your way out."

We then see Agatha snap out of it, saying, "She took every bit of power had. I can be that witch again."

What follows are a number of eerie, witchy sequences as Agatha vows to walk the Witch's Road and build her coven. Then, we get a quick look at Patti LuPone's character.

"What witch in her right mind would join Agatha Harkness' coven?" LuPone says.

Agatha gasps and responds, "I'm not looking for right-minded witches.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

2 Sources say Hawkeye has been Renewed for Season 2, and will be under the newly structured Marvel Television on Disney+. Daniel RPK and MTTSH are the sources. still a rumor and not confirmed by Marvel studios yet. But apparently it will adapt a comic run where Kate & Clint are trapped in one location with Clint's Brother, Barney. 

I honestly rather Kate's story develop with Kamala for Young Avengers. But I liked Hawkeye S1. Lowkey on the better side of the Disney+ series. I just don't think right now is a good time for even more new characters, Marvel Should be focusing on Avengers 5.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

I enjoyed Hawkeye too but I'm kinda over Clint's character :rip: they had so long to do something interesting with him, it's lowkey too late now. 

• Like 2

As long as I get more of Kate, I can stand it :clap3:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Some Avengers 5 Tea

Spoiler

- Avengers 5 will officially Begin Filming in the Spring Next Year.

- Avengers 5 will be focused on 2 main Plots; A Multiversal Threat & a Street Level threat.

-Kang will still be the main Multiverse threat in the film. The Government is the Street level villain. Scoopers say that the culmination of the street level events will climax in the film; Spider-Man will be the Lead of the film along with Captain America. From thier perspective it will show Kingpin's Corruption over New York politics, Thunderbolt Ross & Val's Control, and DODC using Stolen Stars Tech. Captain America, Black Panther, Shang-Chi, and Hulk will be among the many Avengers fighting on the new Avengers HQ. Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, and other powerful Avengers will be fighting a Council/Dynasty of Kang's and an impending Incursions across diffrent time periods/TimeLines. From my understanding the film will focus on the 2 sides of Avengers fighting on a street level and a Multiversal front. Many characters from phase 1-4 will return to stop Kang's Attack

-Fiege reportedly wants to have the multiverse saga climax here with this being a prequel to Secret wars. I'm assuming that the multiverse fights will have Doctor Strange meeting multiversal Avengers to help stop Kang and the death of the multiverse. This is how Deadpool and doctor strange will bring over more hero's leading into Secret wars. Fantastic 4 & Doctor Strange will be vital to the future of saving the Multiverse

So it seems Avengers 5 will be more like Age of Ultron. But with Balancing street Level drama with Multiverse Adventure 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

:wanda:Next up is Deadpool 3

• Like 2

Marvel executives have said they want to make Marvel television more cohesive. Brining about the latest rumor of Season renewals rather then making new live action tv series for Disney plus. Hawkeye was reported to have a season 2. And Ms. Marvel will have a second season renewed according to Daniel RPK. Reminder, these are not Greenlight and are just rumors from the 2 most popular scoopers 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

They need to keep making animation shows like this cause WHEW

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 6:20 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

xmen97.jpg

TV show of the year s:wan:.

Poor Marvel haters :fan:.

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Tom Holland's Spider-Man 4 will officially start filming January 6th, 2025.

The first of College Peter Parker MCU Trilogy!!

Spoiler

Venom (Tom Hardy), KingPin, and Miles Morales will be major plot points of the film according to MTTSH. 

venom 3; The Last dance is rumored to tie into the movie and will be a secondary villain. Kingpin is still reported to be the main antagonist. 

Miles will make his MCU live action debut in the film. 

The film will be more street level, and more of a Spider-man film than a Peter film. 

Zendaya is returning. 

Black Cat is cast and will be making her MCU debut in the film.

the plot is still rumored to be KingPin using Gangs, Anti-hero's , and the government by corruption to bring down Spider-Man and Vigilantes like Daredevil.

its been reported that Sony & Disney reach a deal to make half the film a multiverse film and half of it street. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I also heard they found a director for the film and its filming date is set for the spring of next year. 

Scarlett Johansson Secret MCU series is rumored to star Taylor Swift as the lead hero Blonde Phantom. A niche Marvel character, a spy without superpowers with a 1950's aesthetic 

More confirmation that Marvel Studios X-Men movie is in development. The writer has been pen according to deadline themselves! Ryan Coogler is still rumor to be the top choice for director! 

21 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Tom Holland's Spider-Man 4 will officially start filming January 6th, 2025.

The first of College Peter Parker MCU Trilogy!!

Hide contents

Venom (Tom Hardy), KingPin, and Miles Morales will be major plot points of the film according to MTTSH. 

venom 3; The Last dance is rumored to tie into the movie and will be a secondary villain. Kingpin is still reported to be the main antagonist. 

Miles will make his MCU live action debut in the film. 

The film will be more street level, and more of a Spider-man film than a Peter film. 

Zendaya is returning. 

Black Cat is cast and will be making her MCU debut in the film.

the plot is still rumored to be KingPin using Gangs, Anti-hero's , and the government by corruption to bring down Spider-Man and Vigilantes like Daredevil.

its been reported that Sony & Disney reach a deal to make half the film a multiverse film and half of it street. 

Spoiler

This sounds like a lot lol. Should just focus on Kingpin, tease Miles and save him for SM5, and set up the symbiote at the end. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Scarlett Johansson Secret MCU series is rumored to star Taylor Swift as the lead hero Blonde Phantom. A niche Marvel character, a spy without superpowers with a 1950's aesthetic 

Taylor for the LEAD???? How reliable is this :rip:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

30% on RT.

Can Marvel just stop with these Disney+ shows no one asked for?

Just focus on the movies. WHERE TF IS SHANG-CHI?

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.