MCU Base | Multiverse Saga

Blood Magic

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I thought Armor Wars was quietly scrapped (same with Blade?)

Blade isn't scrapped. It's filming in Mexico this summer.

Armor wars is rumored to be scrapped but was never officially announced. Just random twitter scoopers said that with no evidence. But it most likely will be since I don't think anyone wants it. They might just spin some of the story elements into another film or show.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica Jones, you will always be famous. I hope she returns in DD

Ryan Reynolds marketing Genius 🤭

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Jessica Jones, you will always be famous. I hope she returns in DD

Did Daredevil and Jessica ever **** in the comics? I kinda ship it :WAP:

• Haha 1

The full Deadpool & Wolverine trailer Drops tomorrow!!

X-Men 97 creator is handing the Baton off to Deadpool😆 I love seeing the X-Men finally enter the MCU

the official full trailer drops in a hour 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

:wanda:Marvel really coming for everyone's Throats. See what happens when you give us X-Men!!! It's the biggest trailer ever already 

I remember going to the theater to see X-Men 1 in 2000. It's crazy they are getting the same actors. The trailer also showed mutants from Last stand, X-2, and First Class! 

1 Billion on lock. 

• Like 3

"You were an X-men… You Were THE X-Men":bibliahh:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

1 Billion on lock. 

Omg, stop jinxing it!

I swear to God I will rip your soul out if this movie underperforms.

:khalyan2:

Spoiler

:hughard:

• Haha 2

LFG becoming a trending term now and Madonna's like a prayer is moving up the streaming charts in the past 7 hours:deadbanana4: 

Marvel might have a Stranger things Running up that Hill moment. 

Also Ryan Reynolds Trailer having 11 Million Views already?! WTF?! :wanda:

The General Public is Perched. 

Smart of them to market this without exposing too much. Remember Ryan already confirmed Elektra is being played by Jennifer Garner last year. Deadpool really about to give us everything we wanted and move the Multiverse story forward.

Also Breaking Rumor

Spoiler
Spoiler

Chris Evans is in Deadpool & Wolverine. Replaying Human Torch. Source: MyTimeToShine

This is apparently true, so I put it in double spoilers 🤯 WTF?! This movie is really going there

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

oh im so sat omg

• Like 2

Keke is coming!

I really hope she's not playing Rogue because I don't have the energy to fight any more racist comic book fans this year

• Like 1

Deadpool is gonna blow our mind🤯 Now I see why this is the only MCU movie this year. 🤯

Spoiler

Post credit scene needs to be seen in theaters!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hugh Jackman will meet Tobey Maguire Spider-Man. 😭Deadpool post credit scene is setting up Secret Wars officially 🤯

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

41 minutes ago, KFC said:

I really hope she's not playing Rogue because I don't have the energy to fight any more racist comic book fans this year

Yeah I don't think Marvel needs another Incel hate train like they got with She/hulk and The marvels last year. And I love Keke. So maybe she will be a mystique or someone like morph so she can play multiple roles 

Taskmaster from Black Widow returns in Thunderbolts 

This is true! Fiege is going full in with X-Men this year and the The Marvel studios X-Men movie starts pre production next year! I'm expecting an Big Comic Con this year

• Like 1

She isn't acting in it. Scarlet Johansson is self producing a MCU show on Disney +. It's been untitled and will be revealed by Fiege soon.

Marvel studios is restructuring how they make television starting with Daredevil Born again and having a Writers room and head executive to control Quality of the production. Scarlett is apparently gonna be one of those creatives.

my guess is Young Avengers since there was rumors that it will be a Disney+ exclusive Movie/Series. Not confirmed just a rumor. Or maybe a X-Men series about the mansion for mutants.  But I doubt we will get a red room black widow series. She already said she done acting for Marvel for now

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Also I got some Tea. Apparently a Email went out to Marvel actors this week to clear thier schedules for Next Spring! Scoopers are saying that Marvel is telling actors to prepare for Avengers 5 Filming dates:wanda:

Another Breaking rumor for Blade.

Spoiler

Wesley Snipes will return as Blade in an undisclosed project. Apparently Wesley will return very soon. Maybe will be cast in Blade as a variant or he might pop up somewhere else. 

Fiege really about to fix this messy Saga. Finally:wanda:

i was getting worried 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Hopefully it retcons the mess in Secret invasion or at least makes it better

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Hopefully it retcons the mess in Secret invasion or at least makes it better

Nobody asket for it :rip:.

Are they going to cancel it when Thunderbots*, F4 and Brave New World flop/underperfom?

2025 is going to be a tough year for Marvel movies:

F4 is most cursed franchise when it comes to superheroes.

BNW will probably need to gross like $900M-1B just to break even. I'm not joking (5-6 MONTHS of reshoots... really???).
Thunderbolts: who?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.