• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

Hola.

CZrO81M.gif

Scarlet Witch solo movie when? @KevinFeige

Multiverse of Madness is already Scarlet Witch's solo movie, they only named after Doctor Strange to get the GP hyped or whatever :lakitu:

There are rumors of a Scarlet Witch solo series. But I would definitely prefer a movie. 

First page :giraffe: I’m going to rewatch half MCU this long weekend 

:jonny5:

Moon Knight is shaping up to be my favorite D+ series :jonny5: 

Thor looks Great, Docter Strange 2 is gonna be a cultural reset! enjoying MoonKnight so far. hope episode 4 and beyond start connecting it to the MCU more and gives us some more action. 

I'm super excited for Doctor Strange 2. I feel like that movie is going to blow all other Marvel Movies out the water. Which is going to be crazy, because I think Doctor Strange 1 was pretty dang great but it's highly underrated. That movie needs like a mini re-release or something so that it can get it's deserved praise. When I watched it I went in with no to low expectations and was completely blown away by how much I loved it. Now DS2 looks amazzzzing.

I'm really starting to get deep into the MCU, I've always liked the MCU, but I was never a "Stan" Like I never disliked it. But recently I've been going deep into it. Like I've been watching EVERYTHING related to the MCU. Reaction/explanation/ What ifs and etc type of videos. I can't get enough of it tbh. I recently watched Loki, WandaVision, Shang-Chi, Thor:Ragnarok, Into The spiderverse(Even tho it's not a part of the MCU but I LOVED this movie), No Way Home and etc.

I'm really wondering if I should watch MoonKnight? Do ya'll think it's good? & does it fit into the MCU in some way? Or is it completely stand alone? I really want to watch it, but I'm not sold on it yet. I'll probably watch a few more videos on it first before I give in & watch it.

I had watched Captain Marvel maybe like a year ago and I liked it, but I feel like it could have been way better than what it was. I'm not saying it's terrible because it's not, but it had so much more potential. Rewatching it for the second time made me realize that. I kept thinking to myself, dang they could have done this or that better, but they really dropped the ball on some of those things, you know what I mean? It almost makes you mad lol.

Edited by KingJay

The Disney + shows last year (except Wandavision) plus Shang Chi really gave me a bad taste of the phase  4, but Spider-Man no way home, Moon knight and now MoM got me all hyped :jonny4:

Moon knight is top 2 from the shows so far 

Spoiler

Idk if you can post this here but do any of y’all know any spoilers from Mom?

2 hours ago, KingJay said:

I'm really starting to get deep into the MCU, I've always liked the MCU, but I was never a "Stan" Like I never disliked it. But recently I've been going deep into it. Like I've been watching EVERYTHING related to the MCU. Reaction/explanation/ What ifs and etc type of videos. I can't get enough of it tbh. I recently watched Loki, WandaVision, Shang-Chi, Thor:Ragnarok, Into The spiderverse(Even tho it's not a part of the MCU but I LOVED this movie), No Way Home and etc.

I'm really wondering if I should watch MoonKnight? Do ya'll think it's good? & does it fit into the MCU in some way? Or is it completely stand alone? I really want to watch it, but I'm not sold on it yet. I'll probably watch a few more videos on it first before I give in & watch it.

I had watched Captain Marvel maybe like a year ago and I liked it, but I feel like it could have been way better than what it was. I'm not saying it's terrible because it's not, but it had so much more potential. Rewatching it for the second time made me realize that. I kept thinking to myself, dang they could have done this or that better, but they really dropped the ball on some of those things, you know what I mean? It almost makes you mad lol.

Moon Knight is amazing.

Oscar Isaac deserves all the awards. He's such a talented actor. The way he switches between Marc Spector and Steven Grat is incredible. The facial expressions, the mannerisms, the body language... I—

10 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Loved everything up to Endgame, but now it feels like they're throwing everything at the wall just to see what sticks. It feels like they lack a direction and it feels too messy cuz they're introducing way too many new characters too fast, with several different plots they introduce but don't come back to or even allude to. What's going on with Nick Fury and the skrulls? Not even a reference to what happened in Eternals? Why didn't they stick up for Peter Parker publicly? Etc

If you think Marvel throws stuff at the wall, you really don’t know the studio operate imo. Just because you don’t see where they’re going, doesn’t mean they don’t have a plan.

For now, they’re setting up each corner (Multiverse, thunderbolts, supernatural, cosmic etc.) but eventually they will all come together.

Also we’re gonna see Fury and the Skrulls in Secret Invasion and references to Eternals will come, there has only been 3 projects since. 

5 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

I know, but would've been better if they did it one at a time. At least everything up to Endgame was one huge single plot, now they're doing multiple at the same time.

Part of it is because we're in the Multiverse saga, while the first four phases all took place in one single universe.

6 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Wonder how they'll bring the multiverse, celestials, skrulls etc together but it's taking way too long

I totally agree. I was thinking about this the other day.

I'm absolutely loving Phase 4 so far but we're missing a main goal for me. There's a LOT of different storylines and new characters and somehow it all needs to come together.

Or maybe it just isn't and we need to accept we're not getting another "saga" a la The Infinity Stones.

Let's goooo :jonny3:

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Interesting… I wonder why :gaycat3:

"Insiders say this was a matter of “Quantumania” simply being further along in its creative process than “The Marvels,” as the former has wrapped principal photography while “The Marvels” still has a bit more to go."

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/the-marvels-ant-man-the-wasp-quantumania-release-date-swap-1235254707/

46 minutes ago, Blood Magic said:

"Insiders say this was a matter of “Quantumania” simply being further along in its creative process than “The Marvels,” as the former has wrapped principal photography while “The Marvels” still has a bit more to go."

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/the-marvels-ant-man-the-wasp-quantumania-release-date-swap-1235254707/

Oh ok then, not that interesting after all. I guess it also makes sense considering Ms. Marvel got postponed from its original release date (end 2021/beginning 2022).

"Nothing sinister here; Watts just needs a break from the superhero realm after completing the Spidey trilogy with Tom Holland and Zendaya. He had expected to make Fantastic Four his next film, the third feature iteration of that franchise and first since Disney acquired Fox, which controlled the franchise. Watts has spent the better part of the last decade directing and promoting the Spider-Man films, after being hired off Cop Car, a small budget indie thriller that premiered at 2015 Sundance. He needs a breather.

Both Watts and Marvel confirmed his exit, and said that it is amicable."

Kinda glad tbh. Not that it is solely down to the director, but all three Spider Man movies are among the weakest in the whole MCU, so a new director for Fantastic Four might be a blessing in disguise. 

I’ve see people on twitter want the director for The incredibles to do the MCU F4. That would be cool, I don’t know how well it will translate. I think Casting is the most important for those characters. Family relationships is the most compelling part of the fantastic 4. I’m already expecting it to be very comedic. I hope we get a funny human torch 

My picks for the new F4 director:

Christopher McQuarrie: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation, Mission: Impossible - Fallout, Edge of Tomorrow (writer), Top Gun: Maverick (writer)

Brad Bird: The Iron Giant :heart2:, The Indredibles 1 & 2, Ratatouille, Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol.

Brice Dallas Howard: The Mandalorian, The Book of Bobba Fett.

John Krasinski: A Quiet Place I & II.

Rick Famuyiwa: Dope, Confirmation, The Mandalorian.

Paul King: Paddington 1 & 2.

Leigh Whannell: Upgrade, The Invisible Man, Insidious (writer), Saw (writer).

They're not my first choice, Sam Raimi and Alfonso Cuarón would probably be at the top of my list, but I want Sam Raimi to direct the next Avengers movie or a Scarlet Witch solo movie. And Alfonso Cuarón would be a perfect choice to direct the first MCU X-Men movie. A DREAM.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.