Marvel Base | The Witch is Back 🔮

Blood Magic

Loki Season 2 needs to be more then just good, it has to be great. I honestly think the future of Disney+ tv shows lies on its shoulder now.😭

• Like 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

🤯 5 Million views already, and 100k Likes. Damn. I know Loki was the most watched Disney+ series, but it looks like way more people are tuning in to this then the previous shows

• Like 1

Dear Kevin Feige, ENOUGH with the damn TV shows. Cancel all of them. Scrap them entirely. Don't leave a trace.

Spoiler

Except Daredevil: Born Again and X-Men '97 :cm:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I’m gonna Need the Marvels to be Extremely fun and connected. Cuz Secret invasion era has made everything feel very disjointed and messy💀 we honestly need Avengers new and old to start developing relationships and socializing. Everyone being in thier own corner ain’t helping. Bring these hero’s together again and tell personal stories like Wandavision did at the start of this saga. Or make more team ups, cuz at this rate it’s just way too much and no one seems to be on the same page. I’m starting to feel like how people felt about Phase 4. It’s just feels like someone on set is making fanfic and ignoring the events that happen so far. 😭 I have hope for The Marvels, Deadpool and Captain America 4. But if the writers don’t get what they deserve in the strike I’m worried the content isn’t gonna improve or address our complaints. Kevin step in and course correct this Now

7 years without an Avengers movie... :sleep:

The lack of an Avengers/team-up movie is an issue for the MCU rn. All the characters/projects feel so isolated and scattered.

:sleep:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Broken said:

7 years without an Avengers movie... :sleep:

The lack of an Avengers/team-up movie is an issue for the MCU rn. All the characters/projects feel so isolated and scattered.

:sleep:

Yes this is like my biggest problem. Why are all the Heroes apart and anti-social?!!:priceless:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes this is like my biggest problem. Why are all the Heroes apart and anti-social?!!:priceless:

Feige wanted to make sure casual movie viewers were able to understand what's going in the movies, without having to watch the shows. That was a complaint some people had with Doctor Strange 2 (you needed some understanding of Wandavison to get it). The problem is that the hype and success came from the connectedness/end credit scenes,  and recent shows/movies don't have the quality to stand on their own.  

They really botched the MCU with the inclusion of the series. :skull: I hope they're taking a step back to reassess the plan moving forward, because the projects are getting worse and the audience is moving away pretty quickly from both the shows and the films.

• Like 2

My heart says stay with Marvel but my brain says go with James on the DC reboot train :redface:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Not 13% RT :deadbanana4:

still too high.

• Haha 1

Loki has a big dark cloud over it too, there's the Majors drama and Kate Herron not returning to direct, so my expectations are very low :'( 

I will be rooting for Echo though, binging the show will help and maybe it'll end up being a surprise hit

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

My heart says stay with Marvel but my brain says go with James on the DC reboot train :redface:

I'm rooting for Gunn, but I think the reboot is gonna BOMB.

Still can't believe they already announced like 10 TV shows :deadbanana:Focus on the damn movies/trinity/Justice League members.

SheHulk Calls out Disney CEO today at the strike

• Like 1

Always have been, Always will be 💚

Sylvie looks so good this season! Guess the timeslipping is the MCU name equivalent to Spiderverse glitches 

I'm so excited about this! Hopefully, they manage to get the main storyline back on track because the MCU is a whole ass mess right now. The Multiverse storyline is all over the place to make things worse, they just **** everything up with Secret Invasion ending. 

Loki Season 2 and The Marvels must get this universe back on track otherwise I'm not entirely sure if we can rely 100% on Deadpool 3 to save their assess.

• Like 1

I agree. Kevin better hope Loki & The Marvel’s gets us back on track and pushes this Multiverse narrative forward. :giraffe:

Feels like Everyone is doing thier own thing. We need the heroes to comeback together! That’s why I have hope for the Marvel’s. And if Kevin Fiege was smart he would fast track Cap 4 to being where the New Avengers are assembled.

• Like 1

80M in one day🤯 Wtf that’s more views them most of their movies trailers 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

It took 5 movies for the first team up film (TA), then another 4 films after that (AoU), one film after for a semi team-up (CW), another 5 for another team up (IW)

and base on my count, it's gonna be 15 movies til the next team up (9th film currently after the last Avengers). And this is not counting the shows. What's stopping them from making a team up movie? :irate:

They should've make one team up to address the time travelling stuff then head to do the Multiverse, then go to the Mutant phase, my god.

4 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

It took 5 movies for the first team up film (TA), then another 4 films after that (AoU), one film after for a semi team-up (CW), another 5 for another team up (IW)

and base on my count, it's gonna be 15 movies til the next team up (9th film currently after the last Avengers). And this is not counting the shows. What's stopping them from making a team up movie? :irate:

They should've make one team up to address the time travelling stuff then head to do the Multiverse, then go to the Mutant phase, my god.

I could do without the team ups if they were at least building up to it, but they are not. Like it's just weird how there is no Avengers team currently and we're in the middle of the 2nd phase after the infinity saga with no one assembling a new team. There was that bit at the end of Shang Chi and then radio silence lmao. And by the looks of it, The Marvels won't even touch on what happened there.

How the hell are they gonna just drop a bunch of characters on the next Avengers movie with no build up to them teaming up?

2 minutes ago, mathekr said:

I could do without the team ups if they were at least building up to it, but they are not. Like it's just weird how there is no Avengers team currently and we're in the middle of the 2nd phase after the infinity saga with no one assembling a new team. There was that bit at the end of Shang Chi and then radio silence lmao. And by the looks of it, The Marvels won't even touch on what happened there.

And to think that no one is worthy of leading a team rn, Wanda in shambles, new Cap is new, Dr. Strange is in another dimension, Spiderman forgotten, Black Panther is a kid, Guardians OUT, Cpt Marvel doing her own thing... they are doomed.

2 minutes ago, mathekr said:

How the hell are they gonna just drop a bunch of characters on the next Avengers movie with no build up to them teaming up?

right??? im sure they'll be used for a line or two, or a close up shot of their power when it happened which would be lame after building that long. :skull:

and omg i even forgot about the Skrulls problem :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.