Marvel Base | The Witch is Back 🔮

Blood Magic

Benedict Cumberbatch himself confirmed today he will return as Doctor Strange Next year! 

I would assume a Agatha cameo, but he specifically said Filming a Movie! So maybe DS3?!!!

Source

https://twitter.com/drstrangeupdate/status/1676326399936700416?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Benedict Cumberbatch himself confirmed today he will return as Doctor Strange Next year! 

I would assume a Agatha cameo, but he specifically said Filming a Movie! So maybe DS3?!!!

Source

https://twitter.com/drstrangeupdate/status/1676326399936700416?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

I just saw that Midnight Sun is in development. So maybe that's what he is doing. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Source

Midnight Sons is also my bet, though I'm not sure how that'll fit into... anything lol

but I don't care as long as I'll get to see queen Elsa again soon :alexz:

23 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Source

Maybe he’s appearing in Blade 

• Like 1

I do hope once the writer strike ends we get some news on blade. I hope it’s more of a Vampire slayer action movie then just another origin story

Armors Wars exclusive! 2025 Summer date green lit. And some plot details

Spoiler

Don Chedal will star as War Machine against an Army of Ironman’s, Director Val Fontaine & Justin Hammer. Following the plot of Secret Invasion, the remnants of Tony’s Tech being stolen, and New Shield against the D.O.D.C 

confirm that Armor Wars is projected as the next MCU film released on Disney’s schedule following Fantastic Four on May 2nd, 2025. That would place Armor Wars taking the July 25th, 2025 date.

the plot is not confirmed but speculated that Rohdey will build a team of Secret Avengers to take back Tony’s tech. Val from Falcon &Winter Soldier, Black Widow & Wakanda forever is reportedly cast as the main antagonist alongside the Ironman villain Justin Hammer from the Ironman trilogy. D.O.D.C and Agents of Shield are rumored to be involved. This plot isn’t leaks or spoilers just a rumor mill. The only thing green lit is the main casting and confirmation it’s in development and slated for 2025. 

update: Riri Williams/Ironheart is reportedly cast in Armor Wars. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Full trailer coming very soon! The trailer we have seen was technically a teaser reel but marvel released it since they moved the movie back to November 10th. First official full trailer is expected within the next 14 days! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Armors Wars exclusive! 2025 Summer date green lit. And some plot details

Reveal hidden contents

Don Chedal will star as War Machine against an Army of Ironman’s, Director Val Fontaine & Justin Hammer. Following the plot of Secret Invasion, the remnants of Tony’s Tech being stolen, and New Shield against the D.O.D.C 

confirm that Armor Wars is projected as the next MCU film released on Disney’s schedule following Fantastic Four on May 2nd, 2025. That would place Armor Wars taking the July 25th, 2025 date.

the plot is not confirmed but speculated that Rohdey will build a team of Secret Avengers to take back Tony’s tech. Val from Falcon &Winter Soldier, Black Widow & Wakanda forever is reportedly cast as the main antagonist alongside the Ironman villain Justin Hammer from the Ironman trilogy. D.O.D.C and Agents of Shield are rumored to be involved. This plot isn’t leaks or spoilers just a rumor mill. The only thing green lit is the main casting and confirmation it’s in development and slated for 2025. 

update: Riri Williams/Ironheart is reportedly cast in Armor Wars. 

Spoiler

New Shield? :eek: whats the T on this

20 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:
  Hide contents

New Shield? :eek: whats the T on this

It’s still just a rumor.

Spoiler

But the rumor suggests that Shang-chi 2 & Armor Wars will address a new shield agency that will be like the agents of atlas in the comics but they go against department of damage control and the order of 10 rings his sister is now in charge of. Theory say shield agents have been working in the background of the MCU since the blip. But take it with a grain of salt. Since secret invasion would be the most logical show to start this development and that hasn’t happen yet. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

King Kevin, please let Christopher McQuarrie direct an Avegers movie.

Jesus Christ, imagine the slayage.

wendy-williams-pills.gif

Edited by Broken
  • Like 1

Elizabeth Olsen, Brie Larson & Hailee Seinfeld will be together today for a Convention in Texas! The Echo actress & Guardians 3 High Evolutionary actor will also have a panel today 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Some fans got to take pictures with Brie & Elizabeth! They will have a panel answering questions at the Panel too! So some new hints and info about thier future might drop today. The Marvels trailer is coming this month, but I doubt it will be here

• Like 1

Elektra confirmed to return in Deadpool 3! Jennifer Garner MCU debut

Day 2 of Superhero Con! Wanda, Spider-Man, Kate Bishop, Captain Marvel & Giah are here!

Kate Bishop 💜🥹Can’t wait to see her return soon

This movie is really gonna be X-Men No Way Home😭 I can’t believe less then a year my childhood dreams will come true

Loki’s Miss Minutes welcomes Wolverine & Deadpool into the MCU💚

Marvel marketing Black Widow for this weeks Episode.

Can we get some more Black Widow lore👏 also Agents of shield is the banner on Disney plus. They gotta be trolling. Lmfao 

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Agents of shield is the banner on Disney plus. They gotta be trolling. Lmfao 

they've had it plastered all over the main page since Secret Invasion started airing, as they SHOULD! people need to watch the best Marvel tv show :alexz:

• Like 1

Ms. Marvel nominated for 3 Emmy’s:clap3:

Kamala is a Young Legend

• Like 1

The New Full Marvels Trailer is reportedly going to be shows ahead of the Barbie in theaters! And will be releasing online within the next week! Via Grace Randolph. Also Iman was out in the streets today buying Ms. Marvel Comics. don’t know if it’s promo or she was just out and took pictures with fans

Coulson tweets about Bob Iger comment. The Man himself has had enough of the agents of shield dismissals 😆

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.