Marvel Base | The Witch is Back 🔮

Blood Magic

Ngl I'm scared for the F4 movie. It NEEDS to be perfect. This is their last chance.

Fantastic-four-movies-ranked-worst-to-be

:gaycat6:

• Like 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Samuel L. Jackson comes out publicly to defend Brie❤️ Stream Secret Invasion Tomorrow!

55 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Samuel L. Jackson comes out publicly to defend Brie❤️ Stream Secret Invasion Tomorrow!

I really don't understand the hate towards this woman. Talented and harmless. 

OT: thunderbolts is the next movie I'm excited about tbh.. The ones before are not doing it for me. 

Maybe Deadpool 3 but it feels like been there done that 

• Like 1

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Fantastic Four cast is gonna drop on a random day, and so is the Loki and 2nd The Marvels Trailer at this rate😆

barbiegrande
58 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

We NEED frat-bro Johnny in the movie.

8WJTPQlUhnaWsmGOkAdQ8iT9m4L.jpg

Brandon Perea would have been perfect race bending imo

spacer.png

Fangirling over Snoop Dogg

:dies:

What is that supposed to mean in relation to Guardians 3 :rip:

Everyone is Melissa Vandella? :rip:

45 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

What is that supposed to mean in relation to Guardians 3 :rip:

Everyone is Melissa Vandella? :rip:

There is a Skrull in the far left corner. It means they been having this as marketing ever since Guardians 3 red Carpet but no one realized it😆

I like Secret invasion. It’s pretty much everything people been asking for the MCU for the past year all in 1 episode. But it definitely has slow moments. I give it a 8/10 for a pilot episode. A lot of world building for the present and future of the MCU!

9 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

There is a Skrull in the far left corner. It means they been having this as marketing ever since Guardians 3 red Carpet but no one realized it😆

WAIT I see someone standing in the dark in the left omg :deadbanana4:

everyday we get closer!

New clips of The Marvels were show. At the event. But I can’t find any that were posted online yet! 

Wait so what do we know that was written pre-writer’s strike that has wrapped filming and is still set to debut “on time?” The Marvels, Echo, Loki Season 2, Ironheart (I read this was filmed, but didn’t see any updates ever as it was allegedly filming?), Deadpool 3, Captain America BNW, and Agatha COC? And Spider-Man 4, Blade, Thunderbolts, Daredevil, and Scarlett Johansson’s untitled project were all in production but paused due to the strike and are now delayed?? Also is it true a Silver Surfer holiday special was in production / already filmed?

Aside from Fantastic Four, Secret Wars, Kang Dynasty and whatever else was in production obviously being paused and delayed as well

Scarlett's movie was 100% paused due to the strike altho she hinted that they don't have a script yet in the first place. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Wait so what do we know that was written pre-writer’s strike that has wrapped filming and is still set to debut “on time?” The Marvels, Echo, Loki Season 2, Ironheart (I read this was filmed, but didn’t see any updates ever as it was allegedly filming?), Deadpool 3, Captain America BNW, and Agatha COC? And Spider-Man 4, Blade, Thunderbolts, Daredevil, and Scarlett Johansson’s untitled project were all in production but paused due to the strike and are now delayed?? Also is it true a Silver Surfer holiday special was in production / already filmed?

Yeah everything you wrote is right.

Spoiler

Iron-heart was filmed last year around Wakanda Forever in Chicago. They did a good job keeping leaks offline. but there we some photos of Riri building a new Iron suit, and some minor scenes of her on set. I expect a trailer for it closer to Fall.
-Echo Trailer is gonna be like Werewolf by night and not drop until 2 weeks before the series. Also all episodes are dropping on one day. I heard Ironheart may take this Netflix Binge model as well.

-Loki S2 has been done and they are editing some Kang scenes in post. I think they are waiting to drop the trailer after Majors court trail ends. Cuz apparently even after the editing he is in alot of episodes with multiple variants of him acting on screen. Last I heard the trailer has been done for a few weeks now. 
-Silver Surfer was greenlit as a special but it’s just a rumor that it was gonna come this year. At this point I would say it’s definitely delayed and we aren’t getting a presentation this year. Echo has that spot. 
-Thunderbolts is already written and will still start filming this year unless there is an actors strike. Deadpool is still filming even tho there is a writers strike.and Captain America has wrapped up filming and is now in post-production. It will have several months to work on VFX as well. 

also since so many things like Blade, Daredevil and Kang Dynasty are delayed. It’s probably why Marvel ain’t going to Comic con or making any announcements. I expect they will drop a Full Marvels Trailer July. And start promoting Loki Heavy in August/September as it’s their next most commercial release until The Marvels. I honestly don’t think Echo will get much hype 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.