Marvel Base | The Witch is Back 🔮

Blood Magic

With all the Wanda rumors, I actually believe a solo film is coming. Especially since her HBO show wasn’t as big as some critics expected. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

They could always do a movie on the aftermath of the alt Wanda from Multiverse of Madness. 

Maybe she escaped with her sons to the main universe to hide from the backlash IDK I didn't read the comics but they can totally bring back good Wanda. 

Maybe also a story beat where her sons discover they inherited her powers. 

Maybe dead Wanda can still communicate with her from the afterlife due to the connection they had. 

So much they can do with her! 

barbiegrande

If they don’t make her Magneto’s daughter they might as file bankruptcy now 

Frankly, I don’t care about her gay son and def not her straight son. 

Edited by barbiegrande

3 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Wanda doesn't have a straight son. Wiccan is gay and Speed is bisexual.

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

We stan a queer af family :clap3:

6 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

If they don’t make her Magneto’s daughter they might as file bankruptcy now 

They already show her parents in WVision. :coffee2:

If Jodie Comer does not get the role in the F4 i will riot!

4 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

We stan a queer af family :clap3:

They already show her parents in WVision. :coffee2:

Yeahhhh but that's just one of the universes where she had normal parents and that particular origin story. My wish is that a Wanda solo film will be Lizzie's last hurrah and retire from MCU like Black Widow/Scarlett. As a selfish demand, I want to see Lizzie in more prestigious roles because she's squandering her talents the longer she's involved in the MCU, and Hollywood is ageist af so she should capitalize on this time period now. Yes, storylines and characters revolved around this universe's Wanda and her origin rooted in magic, but this would be a perfect opportunity to introduce mutant Wanda with the X-men and have a different actress take the mantle. 

barbiegrande
8 hours ago, MrLovett said:

They can both ROT. I just know they’ll relegate Wanda to the “concerned mom” role

I’m ready to SOB at a Scarlet Witch solo film :WAP: give us everything queen Wanda

On 6/4/2023 at 11:35 PM, Cheers said:

They need to scrap everything and reboot phase 4, i'm sorry! Also NO ONE wants the Fatigued Four

Phase 4 is already over we are in Phase 5 :rip:

How is stuff still filming amid the writers strike?? Also I ag’Rih they need to be paid what they’re due, but can it please end already so we keep our stream of Marvel content? :toofunny3:

24 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I’m ready to SOB at a Scarlet Witch solo film :WAP: give us everything queen Wanda

Phase 4 is already over we are in Phase 5 :rip:

Yea but phase 4 SUCKED so reboot it. Phase 5 barely started so it's ok.

2 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Yea but phase 4 SUCKED so reboot it. Phase 5 barely started so it's ok.

I feel like phase 5 shows a lot of promise and watching back phase 4 a lot of it is hated for no reason imo. If the rumors they’re making Secret Wars a two part film are true, there’s no way they’re rebooting anything atp :toofunny3:

33 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

How is stuff still filming amid the writers strike?? Also I ag’Rih they need to be paid what they’re due, but can it please end already so we keep our stream of Marvel content? :toofunny3:

Most of the stuff that is wrapping filming has already been written months ago. Captain America Brave New World is half way done filming, the script was written last year. 

I really preferred the old name of CA but we will see if it makes more sense…

6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Most of the stuff that is wrapping filming has already been written months ago. Captain America Brave New World is half way done filming, the script was written last year. 

hmm I wonder if we will notice there being a big change from them having to completely stick to the script while filming. Also, I wonder if it’s leaving a bad taste in anyone’s mouths that a lot of the Marvel content is continuing production whereas some things are stopping production in solidarity, even if the scripts were already written before the strike :biblionny:

3 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I really preferred the old name of CA but we will see if it makes more sense…

hmm I wonder if we will notice there being a big change from them having to completely stick to the script while filming. Also, I wonder if it’s leaving a bad taste in anyone’s mouths that a lot of the Marvel content is continuing production whereas some things are stopping production in solidarity, even if the scripts were already written before the strike :biblionny:

Well some Marvel shows andFilms are put on hold due to it. Blade, Wonderman & Thunderbolts producers said they are pausing production until the strike is over. Many people in the industry think it will end within 3 months. Deadpool, Daredevil and Captain America are the only projects I know for certain that are still filming. They just can’t change the scripts or Adlib. But they can always do reshoots months from now when the strike ends.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Captain America Brave New World is reportedly based off of the 2017 Secret Empire Event, Where Superheroes fight against the Government after it’s been infiltrated. Could this be more involved with Secret Invasion then we first thought? Very strong X-men 2 vibes 

Spoiler

Secret Invasion seems to be setting up the Skrull invasion has already overtaken World Powers. Seems we will get a Hybrid of World War Hulk, Secret Empire and Dark Avengers plots in the MCU! Now it’s kinda making sense why President Ross is a main character in the film. In the comics from the 2017 Secret Empire Event, the government is infiltrated by Hydra. And Superheroes fight against the establishment. If the MCU is taking this route, they will probably mix the Skrull Invasion and Public perception of The Avengers & New Superhuman  Mutants as being a nuisance. This would be a great way to start having people fear Superheroes and Mutankind🤯 

I assume the Serpent society characters will be more of one act fight scene, and the rest of the movie focuses on politics and Superhero civil rights?! A lot Marvel can do if the writing is good and they follow through with these comic runs. Themes of Conspiracy Theories, Media control, Systemic Racism and Privilege. 

The comic run is notorious for having an Alternate Evil Captain America as the main antagonist. But instead of making this another Multiverse mess, I actually think they are gonna have Sam Wilson have detractors in the film that say he isn’t “thier” captain America. And the Media only records destruction and acts he commits by altering video. Just to get the public to go more against him and John Walker. the film is about him proving to the country he is the man for the job, while fighting off conspiracies and a corrupt government. He then assembles The Avengers roster that will be part of Kang Dynasty 🤯

This all is in line with the confirmed reports Avengers are Assembling again💁‍♀️ just a Matter of who will be on the team 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

17 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I like this name much more to be honest.

Sam’s No Way Home :falcon:

Brave New World is very hopeful and we could use something optimistic in today's world :'(

I feel like this will be the 2020's Iron Man. A huge shift in direction for the future.

Can we also get an openly gay superhero to lead the new Avengers please Marvel. We deserve him. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Brave New World is very hopeful and we could use something optimistic in today's world :'(

I feel like this will be the 2020's Iron Man. A huge shift in direction for the future.

Can we also get an openly gay superhero to lead the new Avengers please Marvel. We deserve him. 

I agree. Anthony Mackie is very charismatic and I think Generally audiences are gonna love his chemistry with Harrison Ford. 

6 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Tom is on hiatus :rip:

Spider-Man 4 delayed?

It's already delayed due to the writer's strike.

Secret Invasion doesn't seem like it'll live up to expectation, I fear

No Spider-Man in 2024. God. Are we really going to get it in 2025-2026 :deadbanana2: they're going to have to fast forward a lot.

Secret invasion should ramp up marketing next week when Flash comes out. I expect them to do what they did for She-hulk and Ms. Marvel last minute ads, Billboards and social media push. I hope they lean into more of the who is a Skrull to get casuals interested in the show. Or try to start a trend 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.