Marvel Base | The Witch is Back 🔮

Blood Magic

On 5/19/2023 at 7:40 AM, Rep2000 said:

Did Olsen say anything about playing Wanda ever again?

Yes she said that Wanda will come back on her promotion run for HBO Love and Death. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

On 5/16/2023 at 10:28 PM, chris1991 said:

I’m 100% this was diversity driven…(Native American & disability). 

Echo is no where near a top tear character in the comics!

-

Its not too late to ditch the multiverse saga…Oop 

Echo has just been relegated back to being a supporting character in the comics. Jason Aaron’s terrible run is finally over so no more retconning the Phoenix Force. 

She-hulk & Ms. Marvel have been submitting admission to being Emmy Nominees :dies: The Way Marvel still take W’s in their so called “Flop Era”

Antman Quantumania also was just revealed by Disney to be the most stream Movie across all streaming services for the past month:msmarvel:

The way the keep turning their L’s into W’s. And still have 2 of the biggest Movies of the year

https://twitter.com/deadline/status/1661777220048936961?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

Marvel has officially announced that January 3rd will be the Return of The X-Men:wanda:

i can’t embed links, but X-Men ‘97 will drop its first episode 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

The GP has spoken and wants more Guardians of the Galaxy. 

Time to dump the multiverse

sM86uAo.gif

Kevin is really moving onto the X-Men now:wanda: 

We Won. With the new Deadpool rumors and with confirmation of X-Men starting off 2024. We will be moving into more Mutants storylines :wanda:Kamala with the Marvels,

Spoiler

Mutants in Secret invasion, The rest of this year and Next will be introducing several prominent mutants and X-Men ending off the year with Deadpool bringing the 2000’s Storm, Cyclops, Jean Grey. Magneto, Xavier and Wolverine into the MCU. Kang take this L. Loki S2 will deal with Kang’s future and Comic con will be a new revised slate for Phase 5 & 6.  

😆

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Elizabeth Olsen will be at the ‘Superhero Comic Con & Car Show’ in San Antonio, Texas on July 7th and 8th with Brie Larson, Hailee Steinfeld, Andrew Garfield, Kit Harington, and more Marvel actors!

The Marvels Soundtrack will be played by an orchestra at Pride Concert  🌈

https://twitter.com/philorch/status/1663545802818551808?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

fans are speculating this means that a LGBTQ plot may develop in the film? The composer for the film is also sapphic. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

This Week’s Rumor Mill

Spoiler

1. Scarlet Witch is returning at San Deigo Comic Con with news for Agatha series. Wanda is in a pocket universe where only sorcery can access called the Witches road. A comic run with themes similar to the wizards of Oz. Elizabeth Olsen is rumor to appear at comic con with Kevin to announce a Scarlet Witch Solo film. 

2. Disney is allowing Marvel to develop TV-MA material on Disney+. Punisher will be a spin off of Daredevil Born Again. Marvel Zombies animated series is still in development and will be Rated Mature. Future Disney+ series will be darker in tone and subject matter starting with Secret Invasion that is already film. 

3. Fantastic 4 cast is still not finalized but will be revealed at Comic con next month. 

4. Ironheart Trailer is done and will be revealed at Comic Con. Echo Trailer will also be revealed at comic con. 

• Like 2

Today Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) says he will return and is staying with Marvel Studios future projects. Meaning Kate Bishop is coming back, as Hailee Steinfield said on the Spiderverse red carpet that she hints she will be back sooner then later

They'll probably rework his role to explain he had an injury as Hawkeye so that he can appear but not do anything too extreme. 

The collapse if Wanda gets her solo film :jonny6:

Edited by Symmetra

Agatha has reportedly finished filming today! 
https://twitter.com/natsmultiverse/status/1665248219125755904?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

Currently Filming MCU projects

-Daredevil; Born Again 

-Captain America New World Order

-Deadpool 3

Blade is still on pause

Thunderbolts and Fantastic 4 are next up! 

Any updates on Blade? I can’t believe we were supposed to be getting it this year :rip:

barbiegrande

If they bring Wanda back for another D+ show thats she’s not even the star of…

Id almost rather she not return unless it’s  to join the X Men. They botched her storyline in MoM. 

Would be cool if they did a plot twist where she injected herself into X-Men universe, since Quick Silver will be back anyways

Zsc3TPY.gif

They need to scrap everything and reboot phase 4, i'm sorry! Also NO ONE wants the Fatigued Four

9 hours ago, Gerardo said:

Any updates on Blade? I can’t believe we were supposed to be getting it this year :rip:

Blade was put on pause because of the writers strike. Following Mia Goth being announced as officially cast, and filming was supposed to start this month. But the producers decided to put it on pause until after the writers strike. It probably won’t start back filming until the end of Summer

53 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Blade was put on pause because of the writers strike. Following Mia Goth being announced as officially cast, and filming was supposed to start this month. But the producers decided to put it on pause until after the writers strike. It probably won’t start back filming until the end of Summer

Damn, I just don’t see an scenario in which this doesn’t get delayed again :rip: if it ends up being terrible after all of this it would be a huge L for Marvel:dancehall3:

• Like 1

The way Spiderverse has done the Multiverse better then Marvel studios 3 times now:rip:

Kevin better have some amazing plot in Loki S2, cuz people haven’t talked about Kang in months:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Gerardo said:

Damn, I just don’t see an scenario in which this doesn’t get delayed again :rip: if it ends up being terrible after all of this it would be a huge L for Marvel:dancehall3:

Oh it most likely will still come out late 2024, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s delayed again. I just hope they do Vampires right in the MCU and that it’s a very action heavy movie. Feels like a lot of recent marvel movies action ain’t as thrilling as it could be. Guardians was great, but Quantumania & even Wakanda forever lacked a lot of action moments. So I hope they address that in the writers room

RUMOR: The #ScarletWitch will reportedly be mentioned in ‘DEADPOOL 3’!

Spoiler

Wanda will also be mentioned in ‘AGATHA: COVEN OF CHAOS’ with confirmation that she’s still alive.🔮

The Comic con Rumors are blowing up. So it’s safe to say Kevin is going all in with the Wanda solo movie and her involvement in Agatha and Deadpool moving forward 

42 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

RUMOR: The #ScarletWitch will reportedly be mentioned in ‘DEADPOOL 3’!

Reveal hidden contents

Wanda will also be mentioned in ‘AGATHA: COVEN OF CHAOS’ with confirmation that she’s still alive.🔮

The Comic con Rumors are blowing up. So it’s safe to say Kevin is going all in with the Wanda solo movie and her involvement in Agatha and Deadpool moving forward 

A well done Wanda film would be one of the biggest wins ever for the MCU, I hope she appears in Coven of Chaos only in the post credit scenes to hype up the movie:jonny5:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.