• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

VisionQuest is still Greenlit and on active development despite the Writers strike. The series will be from Vision’s perspective following Wandavision, as the search for the his and Wanda’s children. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I really hope Loki Season 2 make Kang work. He is kinda 0-2 and flopping for the general public. Majors performance was great, but clearly not enough to make people as hype as Thanos did in Infinity War. Wonder how they are gonna do it? The writing and execution for his next performance is gonna have to be insane. At this point idk how they are gonna Make Kang Dynasty live up to the Avenger movie Hype level:deadbanana4:
Secret Wars is safe and is gonna make 3B+ just from the cameos of legacy hero’s alone. But how is Kang Dynasty gonna be a Cinematic event. Kevin better be cooking for the next few films leading up to it

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

38 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I really hope Loki Season 2 make Kang work. He is kinda 0-2 and flopping for the general public. Majors performance was great, but clearly not enough to make people as hype as Thanos did in Infinity War. Wonder how they are gonna do it? The writing and execution for his next performance is gonna have to be insane. At this point idk how they are gonna Make Kang Dynasty live up to the Avenger movie Hype level:deadbanana4:
Secret Wars is safe and is gonna make 3B+ just from the cameos of legacy hero’s alone. But how is Kang Dynasty gonna be a Cinematic event. Kevin better be cooking for the next few films leading up to it

Tbh I've lost all interest in Kang because of how pathetic he was in Quantumania and Loki :rip: watching GOTG3 made me realise that the standalone MCU stuff is so much better than whatever storyline they're cooking up for Kang/the Multiverse. 

GOTG3 and Wakanda Forever >>>> Quantumania and Multiverse of Madness

On 5/9/2023 at 10:47 PM, Broken said:

A CONCEPT! :wanda:

I do not like this idea one bit. Seems racially motivated

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

VisionQuest is still Greenlit and on active development despite the Writers strike. The series will be from Vision’s perspective following Wandavision, as the search for the his and Wanda’s children. 

About time they invest in talented writers!

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Tbh I've lost all interest in Kang because of how pathetic he was in Quantumania and Loki :rip: watching GOTG3 made me realise that the standalone MCU stuff is so much better than whatever storyline they're cooking up for Kang/the Multiverse. 

GOTG3 and Wakanda Forever >>>> Quantumania and Multiverse of Madness

Yeah I feel that. I thought MOM was fine and quantumania relied to heavily on Kang. He carried the whole film. The multiverse is still interesting but marvel hasn’t executed it well at all. 

11 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I think the whole point of his character is to lose every time (despite being a threat in every single appereance) until he finally wins in Secret Wars. Or at least, that's what I think they're doing with him.

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I think the whole point of his character is to lose every time (despite being a threat in every single appereance) until he finally wins in Secret Wars. Or at least, that's what I think they're doing with him.

Oh I didn’t even think of that. 🧐

:loki:Finally Confirmed by Marvel! 
echo will be a Binge Show, all episodes dropping at once. Loki Season 2 will end the week before The Marvels!! 

Making Echo a binge show makes sense since nobody wanted a series focused on Echo in the first place:rip:

Its giving What If? 

I really want to see how Loki Season 2 is gonna Make Kang work:jonny4:

like I’m sure it will be good if it has the same budget and set design as season 1. But Marvel really needs to amp up Kang’s presence if he his gonna be the Main Character in Avengers Next movie😭

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I'm always happy for more new content but there are hundreds of characters that should have gotten a show before ******* ECHO :skull:

It's sad because they are setting the actress and character up for a ton of misogynistic and racist hate for no reason:skull:

Edited by HotFriedChicken

14 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

What is the point of Echo :skull:

I’m 100% this was diversity driven…(Native American & disability). 

Echo is no where near a top tear character in the comics!

-

Its not too late to ditch the multiverse saga…Oop 

Edited by chris1991

Variety confirms Agatha will be released in 2024! Aubrey Plaza posted this today! 

I don’t think they are changing the name of the show, this is prop from an episode they are shooting. I assume Aubrey can alter reality into famous Tv show drama’s similar to Wanda’s sitcom 🤔this ain’t a spoiler just a thought. Like an episode is like the Vampire diaries. Or it could be an episode title. Some people point out that it’s the same Font as The Princess diaries with Anne Hathaway. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Kamala coming to secure The Marvels as a $1.2B  Movie:msmarvel:

:bibliahh:Marvel said enough. 

On 3/18/2023 at 8:02 AM, Broken said:

Can King Kevin FIRE the Ant-Man 3 writer?  I swear to Lucifer if he ruins Avengers: The Kang Dynasty I will rip his soul out :deadbanana:.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

:wanda::wanda::wanda:

On 5/11/2023 at 7:33 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Did Olsen say anything about playing Wanda ever again?

3rd Hint that every episode of Agatha will spoof a popular TV series/Movie just like Wandavision’s Sitcom Gimmick:wanda:

Spoiler

Selena Gomez Wizards of Waverly Place cameo, AHS styled episode, and Princess Diaries/Vampire Diaries styled episode. 👏❤️

now we just Need a Buffy The Vampire Slayer And Sabrina the Teenage Witch episode to complete it:wanda:

Multiverse of Wandavision 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.