Marvel Base | The Witch is Back 🔮

Blood Magic

3 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

They need to bring the x men as soon as possible if they want save this tragic mess

X-men are confirmed for next year in Deadpool 3. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

48 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

X-men are confirmed for next year in Deadpool 3. 

We need actual x men films. With Jean Grey, Storm and specially Emma Frost. Not whatever the mess the deadpool franchise is :giraffe:

18 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

We need actual x men films. With Jean Grey, Storm and specially Emma Frost. Not whatever the mess the deadpool franchise is :giraffe:

We will get that too. They are letting X-men breathe after Dark phoniex and Apocalypse flopped a few years ago 

2 hours ago, Timeless said:

Interesting. Guess I am the only one who disliked it. I'll end up watching it because I don't want to miss the MCU story, but I do not have any high hopes for this upcoming season at all.

I like the TV shows, but I hope Kevin cancels all of them except What If...?, X-Men '97 and Daredevil: Born Again.

They NEED to focus on the movies.

@KevinFeige @BobIger @MarvelStudios

@LouisDEsposito

oprah.gif

Jonathan Majors was just arrested for assaulting a woman.

Well, it's over.

44 minutes ago, Broken said:

I like the TV shows, but I hope Kevin cancels all of them except What If...?, X-Men '97 and Daredevil: Born Again.

They NEED to focus on the movies.

@KevinFeige @BobIger @MarvelStudios

@LouisDEsposito

oprah.gif

Yeah, some of these shows are unnecessary. The movies are enough as it is. There is way too much content and I am honestly getting burnt out!

What’s up with drama in the comicbook film industry lately? It’s getting weird. Like every other day there is a new headline from both Marvel & DC.:rip:

also Majors deserves to be cancelled and fired if the allegations are true. 

Nick Fury catching the Scoopers 🤣

Marvel finally being over :gaycat2: (the movie universe at least) 

King Kevin is gonna have a heart attack one of these days :gaycat6:

I vote for King Trevante Rodhes or Aldis Hodge as the new Kang. Both talented and young.

Trevante and Majors are the same age. Aldis is 3 years older.

:giraffe:

Man, Jonathan was really presenting himself as the perfect modern day man! :jonny: In interviews he did say he got into lots of trouble as a kid but hey that’s not a major red flag people grow up!

Damn, marvel really opened up the mutilverse of madness, nothing going the way it’s supposed to. 

seems like this will involve more Hulk centric storytelling! We haven’t seen her since The Incredible Hulk in 2008. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

seems Marvel is still moving toward with Wonder-Man. It will be apart of the Wandavision side of the MCU; alongside Agatha Coven Of Chaos & VisionQuest. 

Wonderman will be a Satire of Hollywood Films and the Entertainment Industry within the MCU. Wonderman gains the original Visions Memories. And  has the ability to absorb and produce Ionic Energy, Making him invulnerable. 

Marvel has begun the process to hire better writers for Phase 5 Films today, by replacing the Head writer. Thunderbolts won’t start filming until Later this year, and will Star Florence Pugh & Sebastian Stan as the 2 Leads. Lee Jin Will officially write the Script for the final movie of Phase 5. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I want Chad Stahelski (John Wick saga) to direct Thunderbolts. Imagine the SLAYAGE.

wendy-williams-pills.gif

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Marvel has begun the process to hire better writers for Phase 5 Films today, by replacing the Head writer. Thunderbolts won’t start filming until Later this year, and will Star Florence Pugh & Sebastian Stan as the 2 Leads. Lee Jin Will officially write the Script for the final movie of Phase 5. 

I won't be able to sleep peacefully until the Ant-Man 3 writer is FIRED!

Just saw the news that Ike Perlmutter has been fired from Marvel Entertainment. His racist and misogynist asš is finally GONE :clap:.

Bob Iger is not playing.

Victoria OUT. Perlmutter OUT. Who's next?

By the Time Avengers Kang Dynasty is here, watch how many people are gonna be giving it the same Hype as Infinity War😊 Secret Wars will be Bigger than Endgame too. BookMark Me. That Marvel comeback Story is gonna be Gold. Unlike other Studios that don’t listen to thier fans or address constant criticisms. Marvel for the most part works on things.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Wonderman is Now filming! The Disney+ show is concurrently filming with Daredevil:Born Again & Agatha: Coven of Choas. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.