Marvel Base | The Witch is Back 🔮

Blood Magic

6 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Captain America; New World Order is Filming this June on-Site in Washington D.C. 

With this news, could it be that Marvel will use the volume less and focus on filming locations again?! 

They’ve only really used the volume when doing more unatural things like the quantum realm and other planets haven’t they? I didn’t really notice is much in Black Panther or any of the TV shows

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Can King Kevin FIRE the Ant-Man 3 writer?  I swear to Lucifer if he ruins Avengers: The Kang Dynasty I will rip his soul out :deadbanana:.

Marvel is very cheap when it comes to their writers and directors….that’s why they hire tv folk….and not the good kind of tv writers. 

8 hours ago, Broken said:

Can King Kevin FIRE the Ant-Man 3 writer?  I swear to Lucifer if he ruins Avengers: The Kang Dynasty I will rip his soul out :deadbanana:.

They seem to genuinely be making changes off the back of the underperformance and feedback, so I wouldn't be surprised!

14 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

They’ve only really used the volume when doing more unatural things like the quantum realm and other planets haven’t they? I didn’t really notice is much in Black Panther or any of the TV shows

True. They did use it in Thor last year tho. 

I’m not worried about Avengers Kang Dynasty. The consensus I got from my family and Casual movie going friends, they all just want Avengers to socialize and collaborate together again. They are more missing the team dynamics. But most of my non-Stan friends actually liked Docter strange, Thor, Antman and Wakanda Forever. I think based of this the General public just want the heroes to interact more. They are fine with the new characters but they want to see them actually working together. Watch Deadpool 3 comes out and is a wild Cameo filled spectacle and ain’t no one gonna complain. 

this has been confirmed! Glad Kevin Fiege is giving her control over the Wanda-Verse❤️

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

this has been confirmed! Glad Kevin Fiege is giving her control over the Wanda-Verse❤️

Love that for her (and for us) :clap3:

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

We love and stan Wanda-verse

its now been confirmed! Mobius & the TVA will be in Deadpool 3. Rumor has been verified today

I was looking forward to the second season of What If..? too :chick3:

Tbh the 2023 project I'm most here for after Guardians is X-Men 97.

-The Marvels Action Sequences are said to be Anime Inspired and a step up from the first film. 

-This will be the First Theatrical release to implement Fiege & Iger’s Quality over Quantity. It’s been confirmed that the 3 month delay is for VFX and post production development teams. 

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

-The Marvels Action Sequences are said to be Anime Inspired and a step up from the first film. 

-This will be the First Theatrical release to implement Fiege & Iger’s Quality over Quantity. It’s been confirmed that the 3 month delay is for VFX and post production development teams. 

We love to hear it! :clap3:

They better do my girls Monica and Kamala right:msmarvel:

long story short, she was removed from the company due to breaching her contract 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

This will be the First Theatrical release to implement Fiege & Iger’s Quality over Quantity. 

First movie ever to get 101% on Rotten Tomatoes :clap3:.

Spoiler

I'll believe it when I see it :michael:.

ok this is getting messy. They should work this out behind the scenes before Marvel turns into dc level of bad plublicity 

Disney Clapback💀

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

ok this is getting messy. They should work this out behind the scenes before Marvel turns into dc level of bad plublicity 

Disney doesn’t have the best track record with their female partners.  

It was easy for them to throw Victoria under the bus, when the men above her had a heavy hand in the tough schedule that then impacted her post production/vfx jobs.

Marvel’s downfall is among us…comic book movies have taken a huge hit this year. :deadbanana2:

Ghost From AntMan & The Wasp will be in Thunderbolts! Confirmed by the actress herself. She made the casting call. I love the visuals of her power set to phase through objects. I hope Marvel utilizes her better in the Movie and give her more character moments 

So Guardians in May, Secret Invasion allegedly in June, and Loki season 2 allegedly in September? I’m kind of irritated :monkey:

1 minute ago, stjosephprey4us said:

So Guardians in May, Secret Invasion allegedly in June, and Loki season 2 allegedly in September? I’m kind of irritated :monkey:

Loki season 2 is so unnecessary. Did anyone even like this show? The last few episodes were soooooooo bad. 

They need to bring the x men as soon as possible if they want save this tragic mess

1 hour ago, Timeless said:

Loki season 2 is so unnecessary. Did anyone even like this show? The last few episodes were soooooooo bad. 

Yes?

Loki is:

- the highest-rated MCU show on IMDb.

- the highest rated MCU show on RT (Audience Score).

- the most viewed MCU show on D+, according to Nielsen.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Yes?

Loki is:

- the highest-rated MCU show on IMDb.

- the highest rated MCU show on RT (Audience Score).

- the most viewed MCU show on D+, according to Nielsen.

Interesting. Guess I am the only one who disliked it. I'll end up watching it because I don't want to miss the MCU story, but I do not have any high hopes for this upcoming season at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.