Marvel Base | The Witch is Back 🔮

Blood Magic

16 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

if anyone took the time to read what was in the spoiler lol and you have other movies or shows to recommend, please lmk! :heart2:

Girl, watch them ALL in release order to fully enjoy and appreciate the MCU :fish2:

You SHOULD watch:

MCU projects:

‐ Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It's one of the best superhero movies.

- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

Non-MCU projects:

- Daredevil. It's considerated the best live-action Marvel show and it's the highest-rated Marvel (or DC) show on IMDb.

You should also watch The Defenders (it's basically Daredevil season 2.5)

- Logan (Wolverine movie). It's amazing, best FOX-Men movie.

16 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

So I’m new to the Marvel game, putting my journey w it in spoilers bc it’s long lol

It's never too late to join the Marvel fandom. Welcome to the winning team! :bird:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

@tigalion I also thought it was messy that Nebula killed her younger version of her self. Like didn’t that mess with her present? And as for NWH, the plot felt so messy like he literally decided to help the villains for no reason and we don’t even know if there was payoff in their respective universes? :ace:

@Brokenthank you!! :heart2: I def am planning to watch everything at some point now lol

9 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

@Brokenthank you!! :heart2: I def am planning to watch everything at some point now lol

Don't forget to watch the MCU One Shots (available on Disney+) and the mid/post-credits scenes, every MCU movie/show has at least one (except Endgame and Werewolf by Night). The second Guardians movie has FIVE :toofunny3:.

Enjoy the ride! :bird:

I thought they would wait till after BP to release it. Either way I am perchedT :duca:

Quantumania trailer leaked, it must be coming any minute now.

The movie looks Great. Visually stunning and the importance this will have to the Kang Dynasty and Fantastic 4. Marvel going all out to start Phase 5

Kevin Fiege is on one this week. Literally posting new content hours before or after new DC announcements everyday consitielnty since Black Adam released ? there must be a power play going on behind the scenes cuz all these major drops in a 72 hour span is crazy. A lotta content incoming. 

-Antman 3 Trailer

-Guardians Trailer

- Rihanna Comeback Wakanda Soundtrack dropping this friday

And in another 2 weeks Wakanda forever is gonna be the biggest film opening of the year. Wonder if anything else major will happen this week. Don’t know how you top getting Rihanna outta hiatus for a lead single

Imagine if Wakanda Forever is acclaimed and the Rihanna song becomes a HUGE hit.

spacer.png

‘Wonder Man’: Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Tapped To Lead Marvel Series For Disney+

EXCLUSIVE: Coming off of some of the best reviews of his career for his work in Broadway’s revival of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Suzan Lori Parks play Topdog/Underdog, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II is preparing to move over from DC to Marvel as the lead for the studio’s Disney+ series Wonder Man.

Created by writer Stan Lee and artists Don Heck and Jack Kirby, Wonder Man was first introduced to Marvel Comics in 1964 via The Avengers #9. The character otherwise known as Simon Williams is the son of the industrialist Sanford Williams and assumes control of his munitions outfit following his passing, seeing its successes limited when it comes into competition with Tony Stark’s Stark Industries. The younger Williams gains ion-based superpowers, including super strength, while working under the villainous Baron Zemo and establishing himself as an antagonist to The Avengers, though he later decides to become part of that same superhero team.

https://deadline.com/2022/10/wonder-man-yahya-abdul-mateen-ii-to-lead-marvel-series-for-disney-plus-1235159111/

FgbSTMXWIAIMCV0?format=jpg

The diversity of the leads introduced in Phase 4 and beyond :jonny5:

• 1 month later...

I’m actually fine with this. Having it around Christmas again would be similar to Hawkeye. The official synopsis says Echo will be going to a Reservation in Oklahoma. The series is going to be much more supernatural now and will be a setup to Daredevil:Born Again. 

Spoiler

I’m feeling by supernatural they mean it will receive around Native American spirits and mythology! And may be the return of Daredevil’s the Hand. and the Defenders Dragon plotline. :clap3:Just a rumor but this could be how we get Elektra, Ironfist, and Kingpin Netflix plot into the MCU! I feel they will go that route 

• 3 weeks later...

WorldWide Phenomenon and the Biggest female Superhero film Ever domestically💙 passed $820M at the box office today and will be on Disney plus Feb 1st.

X-Men ‘97 returns after 26 years with a New Season on Disney+. With many of the same Voice actors reprising thier roles. I’m currently on my re-watch of the classic X-men animated series. Even tho the writer said it won’t take place in the MCU and will be following directly after the series finale in 1997. It’s still amazing we are getting new X/men content this year before they enter the MCU next year!!

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2023 at 7:52 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

X-Men ‘97 returns after 26 years with a New Season on Disney+. With many of the same Voice actors reprising thier roles. I’m currently on my re-watch of the classic X-men animated series. Even tho the writer said it won’t take place in the MCU and will be following directly after the series finale in 1997. It’s still amazing we are getting new X/men content this year before they enter the MCU next year!!

How do u know X-men are entering MCU this year (feel free to put in spoiler)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

"What If... Pocahontas was in the MCU" :eli:.

------------

Is he shading Quantumania and Love and Thunder? or Toy Story 5:coffee:

Captain America; New World Order is Filming this June on-Site in Washington D.C. 

With this news, could it be that Marvel will use the volume less and focus on filming locations again?! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.