• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

They have to be JOKING.

LOKI was one of the best MCU series so....

Marvel has been doing pretty good at keeping the MCU at the forefront of Pop culture and Mainstream Comic content post Endgame. Literally every month this year they have been having treading topics and Successful Films.

New Wakanda forever trailer got 7 Million views in just a few hours. Wanda breaking into the mainstream as a Mega Popular iconic Fictional character. They will have nearly 3 Billion in revenue from the films just this fiscal year alone:deadbanana4: that’s not even including Merch and Avengers campus income. Docter Strange nearly a Billion Dollar film and Spawning Wanda to even a bigger audience. Thor may have gotten mixed reviews but it still is the 6th most successful film of the year Overall?even She-hulk bringing in a new audience for marvel. MoonKnight and Ms. Marvel has only expanded the franchise reach as well even if they weren’t as big as Loki and Wandavision. 18-25 market grew according to official analytics.

and they still have multiple more Disney Plus specials this year and Antman starting off next year with a Bang. Gotta give it to them. Disney still Stomping on the little competition there is?

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

They have to be JOKING.

And just like that my interest in Secret Wars went downhill :rip: 

Agatha Coven of Chaos official return reveal! we are going back to Westview!!!

Emma Caulfield of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fame confirmed she will be in Agatha on Disney + and in another Marvel project in latest interview. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

50 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Emma Caulfield of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fame confirmed she will be in Agatha on Disney + and in another Marvel project in latest interview. 

Interesting... Surely another Scarlet Witch project is coming then? Maybe Children's Crusade is finally happening?

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

Interesting... Surely another Scarlet Witch project is coming then? Maybe Children's Crusade is finally happening?

Yeah some people online are saying she may be In Loki Season 2 because of the squadron Supreme rumors. And some are saying a Scarlet Witch project is being kept under wraps

Oscar Isaac states MoonKnight will return when asked about a Season 2 of the show. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

On 10/11/2022 at 1:36 PM, mathekr said:

What a mess nn

:rip: 

Wakanda Forever is gonna make it’s budget back in it’s opening day??another Incoming Smash for Marvel 

I'm going to put this in spoilers just in case people don't want to know but...

...apparently Billy and Teddy are confirmed to be introduced in Coven of Chaos!

:wanda::cool::wanda::cool::wanda:

8 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I don't know why they don't just kill the character off :deadbanana:. There are other characters he could play...

9 hours ago, Lille said:

Reveal hidden contents

This about to be the campest show ever and I'm here for it

Make the alt rights FUME 

2 hours ago, Broken said:

I don't know why they don't just kill the character off :deadbanana:. There are other characters he could play...

I assume because of the importance of the character being Red Hulk.

On 10/17/2022 at 3:57 PM, Lille said:

Reveal hidden contents

That was very expected given the title change nn

I really hope this means Young Avengers is coming on phase 6.

So I’m new to the Marvel game, putting my journey w it in spoilers bc it’s long lol

Spoiler

I saw Iron Man and Captain America when they first came out, HATED them (granted no one knew at that point the future of what the MCU would become) enough to vow not to watch any of the other Marvel movies as they became more and more popular. I remember when Avengers (especially the last ones) came out and it was such a cultural phenomenon, I was so disgusted by all the “normies”. I wanted to be “edgy” I guess by not liking it and feeding into the societal hive mind. However, Toby Macguire’s Spider-Man movies were a STAPLE of my childhood (I tried to watch the Andrew Garfield ones but they didn’t have the same “heart” as the other ones, if that makes sense) so I finally decided to watch Spider-Man: Far From Home (my friends were going to see it when it came out and I agreed to watch on a whim with no strings attached). I liked it well enough but didn’t know what the hell was going on with the greater MCU references. So once again I stopped caring about Marvel (aside from the Black Panther soundtrack having some bops and the promo for Captain Marvel being like EVERYWHERE I remember, idk why). Then when I heard the old Spider-Man’s were going to be in No Way Home whenever that started being rumored (I think in 2020 or 2021?), I already had liked the second one and planned on seeing the third so now I was just extra excited for it. Meanwhile, I start seeing the Wanda memes everywhere (when Wandvision aired she basically took over the site), so finally I gave in and decided to watch Wandavision a few months ago (once again, with no strings attached). I had no intention of watching all the Marvel movies still at this point, but I really liked Wanda in Wandavision and I wanted to see more of her so I started to get curious. Having seen a couple of MCU projects now, my interest was finally piqued. I decided to watch Eternals next, because I love Angelina Jolie. Once again there was a lot of stuff going on that I didn’t understand, but I just went along for the ride and really enjoyed it. I waited a while, but started keeping tabs on Marvel news, just to stay in the know. A few weeks ago I finally watched Dr. Strange 2 (although I already had decided to, months ago, when I heard it was a back door sequel to Wandavision. Just needed to wait for it to go on Disney+). Right after, I watched No Way Home, since I obviously was already planning to as well. Having also recently binged Euphoria (I know, I’m behind on everything) I am very into Zendaya as an actress as well, which got me doubly excited. Since I was on a kick by this point, I decided to watch Black Widow and Captain Marvel (since they were two of the newest), and the first Dr. Strange and loved them! And I also was starting to piece together the timeline of the MCU by this point. Having liked Wanda (and knowing she was in at least the last three Avengers movies), and liked Nat now from Black Widow, I finally decided it was time to watch the Avengers movies. I also added Captain America Civil War to my list, to see the origin of Spider-Man in the MCU. Even at this point, I still had a few rules: I’m not watching the other Captain America movies, the Iron Man movies (I was still traumatized from my first viewings), or the Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy movies (I’ve always felt they were tacky). I binged all of the Avengers movies and Captain America Civil War over the past week or so and let me just say I cried like a damn BABY at the last two Avengers movies and I regret putting down the MCU all this time. I really played myself like a fool. I plan to watch Spider-Man Homecoming still, rewatch Far From Home since I haven’t seen it since it was in theaters (and now with new context). I’m interested in watching Black Panther since the new one is coming out and Shang-Chi since it’s also a more recent addition. Ant-Man I also find kind of tacky, but the leaked trailer for the upcoming one actually looks good so… 

All of that ^ is to say that I’m really excited for the upcoming to phases and I’m hoping there will be another happy ending (like Steve’s) to close off the Multiverse Saga in Phase 6 (perhaps Wanda and Vision somehow, or MJ and Spider-Man?). That was really a beautiful moment and it closed Phase 3 / Endgame so well. It sucks bc now, just getting into it, Phases 1-3 were at my disposal immediately. I’m so impatient to wait the next 5 or so years for Phases 5-6 :monkey: 

if anyone took the time to read what was in the spoiler lol and you have other movies or shows to recommend, please lmk! :heart2:

4 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

So I’m new to the Marvel game, putting my journey w it in spoilers bc it’s long lol

Reveal hidden contents

I saw Iron Man and Captain America when they first came out, HATED them (granted no one knew at that point the future of what the MCU would become) enough to vow not to watch any of the other Marvel movies as they became more and more popular. I remember when Avengers (especially the last ones) came out and it was such a cultural phenomenon, I was so disgusted by all the “normies”. I wanted to be “edgy” I guess by not liking it and feeding into the societal hive mind. However, Toby Macguire’s Spider-Man movies were a STAPLE of my childhood (I tried to watch the Andrew Garfield ones but they didn’t have the same “heart” as the other ones, if that makes sense) so I finally decided to watch Spider-Man: Far From Home (my friends were going to see it when it came out and I agreed to watch on a whim with no strings attached). I liked it well enough but didn’t know what the hell was going on with the greater MCU references. So once again I stopped caring about Marvel (aside from the Black Panther soundtrack having some bops and the promo for Captain Marvel being like EVERYWHERE I remember, idk why). Then when I heard the old Spider-Man’s were going to be in No Way Home whenever that started being rumored (I think in 2020 or 2021?), I already had liked the second one and planned on seeing the third so now I was just extra excited for it. Meanwhile, I start seeing the Wanda memes everywhere (when Wandvision aired she basically took over the site), so finally I gave in and decided to watch Wandavision a few months ago (once again, with no strings attached). I had no intention of watching all the Marvel movies still at this point, but I really liked Wanda in Wandavision and I wanted to see more of her so I started to get curious. Having seen a couple of MCU projects now, my interest was finally piqued. I decided to watch Eternals next, because I love Angelina Jolie. Once again there was a lot of stuff going on that I didn’t understand, but I just went along for the ride and really enjoyed it. I waited a while, but started keeping tabs on Marvel news, just to stay in the know. A few weeks ago I finally watched Dr. Strange 2 (although I already had decided to, months ago, when I heard it was a back door sequel to Wandavision. Just needed to wait for it to go on Disney+). Right after, I watched No Way Home, since I obviously was already planning to as well. Having also recently binged Euphoria (I know, I’m behind on everything) I am very into Zendaya as an actress as well, which got me doubly excited. Since I was on a kick by this point, I decided to watch Black Widow and Captain Marvel (since they were two of the newest), and the first Dr. Strange and loved them! And I also was starting to piece together the timeline of the MCU by this point. Having liked Wanda (and knowing she was in at least the last three Avengers movies), and liked Nat now from Black Widow, I finally decided it was time to watch the Avengers movies. I also added Captain America Civil War to my list, to see the origin of Spider-Man in the MCU. Even at this point, I still had a few rules: I’m not watching the other Captain America movies, the Iron Man movies (I was still traumatized from my first viewings), or the Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy movies (I’ve always felt they were tacky). I binged all of the Avengers movies and Captain America Civil War over the past week or so and let me just say I cried like a damn BABY at the last two Avengers movies and I regret putting down the MCU all this time. I really played myself like a fool. I plan to watch Spider-Man Homecoming still, rewatch Far From Home since I haven’t seen it since it was in theaters (and now with new context). I’m interested in watching Black Panther since the new one is coming out and Shang-Chi since it’s also a more recent addition. Ant-Man I also find kind of tacky, but the leaked trailer for the upcoming one actually looks good so… 

All of that ^ is to say that I’m really excited for the upcoming to phases and I’m hoping there will be another happy ending (like Steve’s) to close off the Multiverse Saga in Phase 6 (perhaps Wanda and Vision somehow, or MJ and Spider-Man?). That was really a beautiful moment and it closed Phase 3 / Endgame so well. It sucks bc now, just getting into it, Phases 1-3 were at my disposal immediately. I’m so impatient to wait the next 5 or so years for Phases 5-6 :monkey: 

if anyone took the time to read what was in the spoiler lol and you have other movies or shows to recommend, please lmk! :heart2:

I read it all! Now we need an mcu tier list of what you have watched so far. 

Since he's being rehabilitaded in the mcu, i can't recommend enough Charlie Cox's rendition of Daredevil in his Netflix show. The short lived Agent Carter was also great. I prefer these two shows over any of the Disney+ ones. 

Although i know it's not your cup of tea, Captain America Winter Soldier used to be my favorite MCU movie (now i'd Say it's Infinity War). 

7 hours ago, tigalion said:

I read it all! Now we need an mcu tier list of what you have watched so far. 

Since he's being rehabilitaded in the mcu, i can't recommend enough Charlie Cox's rendition of Daredevil in his Netflix show. The short lived Agent Carter was also great. I prefer these two shows over any of the Disney+ ones. 

Although i know it's not your cup of tea, Captain America Winter Soldier used to be my favorite MCU movie (now i'd Say it's Infinity War). 

Hahah thank you for reading! So far my ranking is:

Spoiler

Avengers Infinity War

Avengers Endgame

Wandavision

Spiderman No Way Home

Captain Marvel

Black Widow

Eternals

Dr Strange MOM 

Avengers Age of Ultron

Dr Strange

Avengers

Captain America Civil War (them being against each other was pissing me off!)

the pits of hell

Captain America The First Avenger

Iron Man

I can’t remember Far From Home enough to rank it but I’d say maybe above Avengers? So low on the list bc I hated Jake Gyllenhaal in it lol. 

Anyways, the next Avengers movie can’t come soon enough! I guess the core team will now be Dr. Strange, Wanda, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man, and Hawkeye? Or if Jeremy Renner wants a break then someone else instead? I know there will be a new black panther, and I was reading somewhere that Falcon is the new Captain America? Oh and I forgot Thor is still alive and (I’m assuming?) the Hulk :toofunny3: Idk there’s still a lot of people alive from the first Saga but I definitely see them shifting focus to a new core group. I don’t really know how it’s all going to look when the X Men and Fantastic Four are introduced too

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Hahah thank you for reading! So far my ranking is:

Hide contents

Avengers Infinity War

Avengers Endgame

Wandavision

Spiderman No Way Home

Captain Marvel

Black Widow

Eternals

Dr Strange MOM 

Avengers Age of Ultron

Dr Strange

Avengers

Captain America Civil War (them being against each other was pissing me off!)

the pits of hell

Captain America The First Avenger

Iron Man

I can’t remember Far From Home enough to rank it but I’d say maybe above Avengers? So low on the list bc I hated Jake Gyllenhaal in it lol. 

Anyways, the next Avengers movie can’t come soon enough! I guess the core team will now be Dr. Strange, Wanda, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man, and Hawkeye? Or if Jeremy Renner wants a break then someone else instead? I know there will be a new black panther, and I was reading somewhere that Falcon is the new Captain America? Oh and I forgot Thor is still alive and (I’m assuming?) the Hulk :toofunny3: Idk there’s still a lot of people alive from the first Saga but I definitely see them shifting focus to a new core group. I don’t really know how it’s all going to look when the X Men and Fantastic Four are introduced too

Nice ranking. 

Mine would be (if i dont forget something) 

Spoiler

For movies:

Infinity War 

CA The Winter Soldier (i'm a sucker for good action séquences and Bucky storyline)

Black Panther

CA Civil War (should have been an Avengers movie i think)

Guardians of the galaxy

Avengers 

Iron Man (still the blueprint for a Marvel origin movie i think)

Dr Strange (felt more focused)

Multiverse of Madness (i like the horror touch but otherwise all over the place) 

Thor

GotG2

Endgame (too long and kinda nonsensical the more i think about the implications of time travel: for instance, why is Gamora alive and not Natasha or even Tony? They could have taken their younger versions as well)

No Way Home (fan service aside a waste of potential)

Homecoming

CA First Avenger (mostly because of Peggy and Bucky first appearances)

Shang-Chi

Thor Ragnarok (i didnt get all the hype)

Far from Home 

Ant-Man 

Thor love & thunder (I feel vindincated because the thunder didnt strike twice) 

Thor the dark World 

Age of Ultron (it feels and looks more dated than the first one)

Black Widow (awful effects and feels likd an afterthought 

Eternals (it didn't land for me)

Captain Marvel (same thing really)

Iron Man 2

Iron Man 3

Ant-Man 2

As for shows as i said i prefer thé edgier Netflix shows

Daredevil and the punisher especially 

I remember enjoying Jessica Jones as well but i forgot most of the plots. Maybe i should rewatch

Agent Carter was also great for a network television show

Agents of Shield had some moments as well with the few elements they were allowed to use

From the Disney+ shows

Wandavision is overrated imo

Falcon and TWS started strong but then went nowhere 

Ms Marvel is actually not bad

Hawkeye was awful 

The other ones i didn't watch or finish them 

But the worst Marvel TV content so far must be the dreadful Inhumans  

Yep Sam Wilson is the new Captain America. Its one if the plotlines of the Falcon and TWS show. 

As for the future, i expect the F4 and the mutants to be their own teams first before mixing them with the Avengers. 

11 minutes ago, tigalion said:

Nice ranking. 

Mine would be (if i dont forget something) 

Hide contents

For movies:

Infinity War 

CA The Winter Soldier (i'm a sucker for good action séquences and Bucky storyline)

Black Panther

CA Civil War (should have been an Avengers movie i think)

Guardians of the galaxy

Avengers 

Iron Man (still the blueprint for a Marvel origin movie i think)

Dr Strange (felt more focused)

Multiverse of Madness (i like the horror touch but otherwise all over the place) 

Thor

GotG2

Endgame (too long and kinda nonsensical the more i think about the implications of time travel: for instance, why is Gamora alive and not Natasha or even Tony? They could have taken their younger versions as well)

No Way Home (fan service aside a waste of potential)

Homecoming

CA First Avenger (mostly because of Peggy and Bucky first appearances)

Shang-Chi

Thor Ragnarok (i didnt get all the hype)

Far from Home 

Ant-Man 

Thor love & thunder (I feel vindincated because the thunder didnt strike twice) 

Thor the dark World 

Age of Ultron (it feels and looks more dated than the first one)

Black Widow (awful effects and feels likd an afterthought 

Eternals (it didn't land for me)

Captain Marvel (same thing really)

Iron Man 2

Iron Man 3

Ant-Man 2

As for shows as i said i prefer thé edgier Netflix shows

Daredevil and the punisher especially 

I remember enjoying Jessica Jones as well but i forgot most of the plots. Maybe i should rewatch

Agent Carter was also great for a network television show

Agents of Shield had some moments as well with the few elements they were allowed to use

From the Disney+ shows

Wandavision is overrated imo

Falcon and TWS started strong but then went nowhere 

Ms Marvel is actually not bad

Hawkeye was awful 

The other ones i didn't watch or finish them 

But the worst Marvel TV content so far must be the dreadful Inhumans  

Yep Sam Wilson is the new Captain America. Its one if the plotlines of the Falcon and TWS show. 

As for the future, i expect the F4 and the mutants to be their own teams first before mixing them with the Avengers. 

How do we know Gamora is alive? And what is Inhumans lol. Wait also wasn’t there like a Hulu Marvel show where there Parent’s were part of a secret evil society or something? :toofunny3:

14 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

How do we know Gamora is alive? And what is Inhumans lol. Wait also wasn’t there like a Hulu Marvel show where there Parent’s were part of a secret evil society or something? :toofunny3:

Yep i had forgot about that show. It was the runaways. I used even to read the comics lol. 

As for the Inhumans, there are an alien race who settled on earth as refugees basically. There was a short-lived show centered on their royal familly with Black Bolt as their leader. He makes a cameo in Multiverse of Madness (the guy whose voice can kill. The show though was a mess. And confusingly almost at the same time that show aired, iirc, Agents of Shield had also their version of Inhumans mostly used as sustitutes for mutants (whose rights were still in Fox hands back then). 

At the end of Endgame there is a younger version of Gamora alive (she doesn't recognize Star-lord for instance). I expected to be explained how is that allowed by then but maybe it will be thé case in gotg 3. In m'y ranking i forgot that i watched Loki. That's where i was looking for some definitive answers about mcu time travel but the fact that i dont even remember watching that show is proof enough that it wasnt the case. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.