Marvel Base | The Witch is Back 🔮

Blood Magic

They shouldn't have announced both Avengers movies at SDCC. They could've announced Kang Dynasty there and saved Secret Wars for D23, would've saved a meh presentation.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Disappointed with the lack of Shang-Chi 2 reveal, Agatha update, and Fantastic Four cast reveal. But overall, this was a good panel. Not particularly mind shattering or earth shaking, but good. Stoked to checkout Werewolf by Night next month! That looks like it’s gonna be campy fun.

6 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

No Fantastic Four  casting I understand since they finally have a new director now so they can begin the casting process. (Assuming casting isn’t already done and they’re just withholding that information for some reason.) as for Shang-Chi 2, we already have the title since it was registered alongside Captain America 4’s so why no announcement? I suppose plans may have change since Kevin said during SDCC there where 8 more Phase 6 films to be announced at D23 which wasn’t the case unfortunately. 

Yeah, I think so too!

I suspect they would have kept a lot of the Comic Con reveals until now if they hadn’t been forced to confirm titles with all those title copyright leaks.

This panel just hammered in that the MCU is in its flop era.

Edited by Obsession

Secret invasion and Wakanda Forever finally using Disney budget again? 

The rumours of Jodie Comer being in Fantastic 4 are quite big for a while now...

Not sure how true they are.. She is fantastic actress though, she has the range.

Captain America 4; New World Order is confirmed to be a Paranoid Thriller! 

I gonna assume this is gonna have ties to Secret Invasion then

So excited for Secret Invasion and Thunderbolts because of Emilia and Florence.

but where is Scarlett Witch’s solo movie???

Werewolf by Night

Spoiler

looks way more interesting then that synopsis from months ago. A Monster Hunter Murder-Mystery Horror is very original for Marvel. Also the acting, Cinematics, and thrills look amazing! having Elsa Bloodstone in the MCU will really open up the supernatural parts of the universe. I was afraid The Black & White tone would come off gimmicky but this looks pretty nice

The Last of Us

The way I screamed when I saw that queen Hannah John-Kamen is going to be in Thunderbolts. :WAP:

Elsa Bloodstone ha big campy debut is upon us :jonny5: I'm so excited to see her in live action, though I thought they'd go with a different actress. nothing against Laura Donnelly, I don't think I've seen her in anything, but she has a very similar look to my other fave, Krysten Ritter aka Jessica Jones... and I'm sure people who aren't familiar with Elsa Bloodstone probably thought it was Jessica Jones in that trailer :dies: they need to slap a big ginger wig on Donnelly going forward to differentiate them a little, especially for their eventual team up :alexz2:

9 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Yikes :biblio: They probably won't even be in Secret Wars at this point

hw6xyJf.png

Pretty sure no one is expecting an X-Men film for a long time. :skull: The mutants will be introduced separately and slowly, most likely. They need the GP to miss the X-Men.

20 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Yikes :biblio: They probably won't even be in Secret Wars at this point

hw6xyJf.png

I think they'll probably go for the current x-comics model where they'll stablish the characters and adjacent teams first and then X-Men will be the big event/crossover, kinda like they've done with the Avengers aswell.

Omg, I just saw that Shira Haas was cast as Sabra for the next Captain America movie, I'm so excited :cries: 

• 2 weeks later...

damn it If only the action scenes in the movie were as epic as this

What are they waiting for???

Just now, Anye said:

What are they waiting for???

If I'm honest I would be happy with them ending her story here (for now at least). She's already had a solo series and co-headlined a movie, where else is she supposed to fit in?

9 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

If I'm honest I would be happy with them ending her story here (for now at least). She's already had a solo series and co-headlined a movie, where else is she supposed to fit in?

Young Avengers/ Children’s Crusade maybe? Although from Marvels current lineup we won’t be seeing that anytime in the next few years :skull:

On 9/27/2022 at 10:46 AM, HotFriedChicken said:

She didn't have a solo series, though. The show is called WandaVision. That she actually co-headlined. Doctor Strange she co-starred. The movie was not called Doctor Strange & Scarlet Witch in the Multiverse of Madness. There's waaaaaay more to do with Wanda's character and Michael Waldron completely decimated all the character development over her time in the MCU. I think Kevin knows he needs to bring her back and do better than MoM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.