• KFC

• mathekr

Looks like we're getting an update on Thunderbolts

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

Miss Flo leading the Thunderboltd whew

Miss Flo always wins. :clap3:

Apparently The Marvels are closing the panel, kinda uneventful tbh

That was underwhelming as hell.

The trailers are great but why so much exclusive content? AND WHY NO DEADPOOL 3 AND 4F CAST ANNOUNCEMENT?

they cant be serious with only this...:toofunny2:

and where is scarlet witch:wanda:

That was kind of underwhelming but I guess they did just announce a whole bunch of stuff at the last event lol. I am STOKED for Secret Invasion though

Weak panel imo, where's the official confirmation of Shang-Chi 2, the cast of the F4...?

11 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

That was kind of underwhelming but I guess they did just announce a whole bunch of stuff at the last event lol. 

True, but at the same time we've been getting updates from other projects via media that it feels weird for it to be completely ignored, like Wonder Man castings and Ryan Reynolds confirming Deadpool starts shooting soon.

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

True, but at the same time we've been getting updates from other projects via media that it feels weird for it to be completely ignored, like Wonder Man castings and Ryan Reynolds confirming Deadpool starts shooting soon.

Well they announced Werewolf by Night today when we been knew about the project since last year i think. 

12 minutes ago, touch said:

Weak panel imo, where's the official confirmation of Shang-Chi 2, the cast of the F4...?

No Fantastic Four  casting I understand since they finally have a new director now so they can begin the casting process. (Assuming casting isn’t already done and they’re just withholding that information for some reason.) as for Shang-Chi 2, we already have the title since it was registered alongside Captain America 4’s so why no announcement? I suppose plans may have change since Kevin said during SDCC there where 8 more Phase 6 films to be announced at D23 which wasn’t the case unfortunately. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.