The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

On 2/9/2023 at 11:37 AM, Brunette Ambition said:

They took 6 years for a DLC?  :rip: 

To be fair they probably worked on the game for 4 / 4 and a half year in total (Didn't really debut in 2017 + Covid). But yeah, so far what has been showed to us does not justify 4-5 years of development.

On 2/9/2023 at 2:21 PM, JoeRobert said:

I’m sure it won’t be too similar, but I definitely had a sense of disappointment watching the trailer. Same enemies, same map with some added bits….again, I’m sure it will be much more than that but I didn’t see 5/6 years worth of change in the trailer.

I understand that as I felt a bit disappointed too. The main reason is that they still aren't showing a lot and it remains very cryptic.

Though they still showed new ennemis (sorry if it is not the right name in english):

• The re-deads.
  • Gleeok (the huge dragon on the bridge of Lac Hylia).
  • A new king bokoblin.
  • The giant Minecraft-like Boss (Btw that cute green lizard creature from 2021 trailer might be a Boss too).
  • The new flying ennemy.
  • There was also a sort of big larva hanging from the ceiling in a cave from the 2021 teaser

On 2/9/2023 at 2:31 PM, Puttanesca said:

In the new official pics Zelda has a new Sheikah slate. I have a feeling there's more to her character than they've shown. :jonny:

Definitely !

I would not be surprised if Link has some contact with Zelda while she is... underground ? And her new slate will probably help us in some way.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

I am posting some informations and arts revealed by Nintendo that you might have missed.

Link

spacer.png

Zelda, holding a new slate

spacer.png

Possibilty of customising your glider with some amiibos

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

New pictures not shown in the trailer

NSwitch_TheLegendOfZeldaTearsOfTheKingdom_25.jpg

NSwitch_TheLegendOfZeldaTearsOfTheKingdo

It’s a direct sequel. What were y’all expecting? :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

It’s a direct sequel. What were y’all expecting? :rip:

What do you mean? I can name 20 direct video game sequels off the top of my head that aren't set on the same map :rip:

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

What do you mean? I can name 20 direct video game sequels off the top of my head that aren't set on the same map :rip:

Yes, I know, but this fact has been established since Day 1. Like, what the fück do y’all want now?

Be very cautious guys because the artbook from the game has leaked on the internet... I've unfortunately seen one picture that is already a spoil. It's worrying that it is leaking almost 3 months before the release. :gaycat6:

just downloaded the whole art book, no fucks given 

the fact that I'm gonna be obsessing over this art book for the next few weeks when I most likely could've care less when it's gonna be in my collector's edition of TOTK :lmao:

i've actually never opened the art book for BOTW, it's just sitting there as decoration. I mean what's the point? the game is right there.

53 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

just downloaded the whole art book, no fucks given 

the fact that I'm gonna be obsessing over this art book for the next few weeks when I most likely could've care less when it's gonna be in my collector's edition of TOTK :lmao:

i've actually never opened the art book for BOTW, it's just sitting there as decoration. I mean what's the point? the game is right there.

I'm gonna avoid the spoilers, but is it serving GOTY? :dancehall:

22 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I'm gonna avoid the spoilers, but is it serving GOTY? :dancehall:

Lots of outlandish/bizarre stuff. There's 200 pages and I can't even understand half of the designs, without context you can't really grasp anything but yes it's serving Hayao Miyazaki + innovative machinery/mechanics = GOTY

1 minute ago, Eóghan said:

Lots of outlandish/bizarre stuff. There's 200 pages and I can't even understand half of the designs, without context you can't really grasp anything but yes it's serving Hayao Miyazaki + innovative machinery/mechanics = GOTY

Game of the millennium oh wow oh wow.

BOTW always goes viral for their mechanics, tbh it's still ahead of most open world games in that aspect despite releasing 6 years ago. Love how they're gonna expand that.

Yeah, the artbook doesn't spoil anything since there's no context. A lot of great costumes, entrance designs, object designs, new characters, etc:jonny:

• 2 weeks later...

I really wanna be excited for this game because of how much I've loved the series throughout the years, but I couldn't ever get into BOTW the first time around :noparty: It stressed me out too much at the beginning, and I think I just don't really like open world games all that much. Too much to do with no direction just gave me anxiety lol

However, this one does look pretty! I'm glad it has a close release date for the fans who are itching to play it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just pre-ordered it :jonny5: I chose a beach towel for the bonus item it's so cute

eb2c8151f8203e85206f3fc3dcc79362.png

I’m so excited. BoTW was my comfort game as I was going through some rough times. Sunk so many hours into story completion, koroks, shrines, etc. So glad to be getting to explore this version of Hyrule again. 

What has been showed today was good. The new abilities are awesome. We see Zonai inhabitants et the sky looks good too but to be fair I am still very worried about BOTW's map because I know it almost by heart.

The lack of reveal in the trailer :rip: I beat the game twice. I don't mind doing it for the third time. But I ain't gonna pay 70 bucks for a ******* DLC.

Very little was shown, but the possibilities in my head seem endless. Almost overwhelming kinda? This seems super innovative and interesting, but only if it’s executed well. And there needs to be rhyme and reason to the systems of building weapons/crafting/hand abilities/etc.; otherwise, it’ll be a mess - like they just threw a bunch of shït at the wall. We already knew the stuff about the BOTW map - we’ve known that shīt since Day 1 - but I do hope the sky islands bring enough to make the map feel fresh and new in some way. That WILL have to be addressed. The developers aren’t stupid; they know that, too. Also curious to see what the underground stuff will be like since there’s a lot of speculation based on what the trailers have shown. But yeah, Nintendo is keeping the cards very close to their chest. I’d rather know less than more going into this game, though, kinda like I did with BOTW, but I have pretty lofty expectations, even with the very little we saw today.

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

the way i saw the beginning before gym and was ready to pan hard cuz there was no weapon durability info display and then returned to watch the godly weapon fuse system 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.