The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

4 hours ago, Rence said:

Finally cleared my 2nd dungeon after 60 hours in. The frame drops were ******* annoying, I don’t think it ever hit stable 30fps while I was inside. My poor Switch was struggling to get it together :deadbanana2:

The temple itself feels more like a traditional dungeon than the 1st one but it also feels more unoriginal in design :eli: the boss was amazing though :jonny5:

I know exactly which Dungeon you're talking about here too :rip: it's the only one that feels more traditional, & tanks the performance :rip:

Spoiler

Goron right?

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

I take tons of (clearly useless, since we're on Switch) screenshots and have to remove my fused rock hammers constantly :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, Bloo said:

I wish the fused weapons looked better. :rip: 

!!! 

Fuse is so unaesthetic, i constantly unequip my weapons whenever i'm running around just cuz idw see that ****. Even ignoring the ugliness, the constant size change of the Fused material when u sheathe & unsheathe your sword :rip: the constant clipping too :rip:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

So I thought I was being smart and killed those hands by using bomb arrows from above and then 

Spoiler

Phantom Ganon appeared. Wtf was that? :biblio:

I finally finished the 4th shrine after about 20 hours :jonny:

I might explore a little more before I head down to Hyrule because im SCARED!:jonny:

The Flux Construct fight was fun. I went all the way around then got trapped by the cold river because everything I built kept sinking :deadvision:

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

I know exactly which Dungeon you're talking about here too :rip: it's the only one that feels more traditional, & tanks the performance :rip:

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Ddd yes :deadbanana2: everytime I ride a cart and yunobo readies his ball form the performance goes to hell :deadbanana2: idk if the dungeon or yunobo himself caused it but his ability is staying OFF for the rest of the playthrough

Some weapon combinations slay though. Rods + gems, Zonai weapons + construct parts, and sword hilts + monster parts look like they were intended to be fused to look better than their original forms

A lot of combinations look extremely goofy but I’ve always preferred function over form and Zelda games have always had their quirky elements so I don’t really mind. Fuse is my least favorite though. It’s optional compared to the others

Ascend >= Recall > Ultrahand >> Fuse

Ascend >>>>> Cryonis

Recall = Stasis

Ultrahand >>>>>> Magnesis

Fuse > Bombs

haven't managed to get a copy of this yet but I'm so excited :jonny5: can't wait to play 

making it the wind temple felt so tense. my only deathless run  in this game 

hope its all still there when i complete it because i skipped over that giant titan

ascend is so fun!

I don't know if it is because I've become a better gamer since BOTW (which was my first real console game in years) but I find the early game difficulty much better than BOTW. Mind, I don't go out of my way to defeat monsters but the times i've died were more stupid decisions than high difficulty. The shrines are also going smoother.

I also love how smooth exploring is in this game. Because this Hyrule isn't 'new', they knew the traversal needed to be quicker to not feel frustrating. The sky towers and falling stones are so excellent at getting high up and fly to wherever you want. 

(I love riding on the horses, but I'm always afraid they're going to get killed. Someone teach me not to care about some 3D models)

I'm really, really enjoying the game so far, but unfortunately it has made me PAINFULLY aware of how busted my Joy-Cons are. Several buttons on mine respond with very noticeable delays, and of course I have Joy-Con drift too. I mostly use my Switch for Animal Crossing, Pokémon, and older Final Fantasy ports, so it's never been super apparent until now :deadbanana: 

Does anyone have experience with sending their Joy-Cons in for repair? I have the AC-themed Switch and I'm scared of sending them, since I hear they can send back standard color replacements :weeps: Thinking about trying to just import a new set of AC Joy-Cons from Japan instead.

59 minutes ago, Haze said:

I don't know if it is because I've become a better gamer since BOTW (which was my first real console game in years) but I find the early game difficulty much better than BOTW. Mind, I don't go out of my way to defeat monsters but the times i've died were more stupid decisions than high difficulty. The shrines are also going smoother.

I'm enjoying the early game a lot too, and spending a TON of time exploring before I even go to Rito Village. I think it's because there's no learning curve (so I'm not dying by accident all the time) except for Link's new powers, and those powers are all way more engaging than BOTW's imo. The only power I miss is the remote bomb. 

There's also so much more to explore in the sky and underground, which is exciting. I jumped into a cave and got spooked by those goddamn Gloom hands :jonny5: 

Yeah the Rito part SLAYED me. I mean the boss itself was not that hard as people say but whew :jonny5:

And did anyone explore somewhere and got a soldier set yet? :gaycat2: It was SO fun actually I don't think I've ever focused on something this much this year :deadbanana4: 

11 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Fuse is so unaesthetic, i constantly unequip my weapons whenever i'm running around just cuz idw see that ****. Even ignoring the ugliness, the constant size change of the Fused material when u sheathe & unsheathe your sword :rip: the constant clipping too :rip:

Same :gaycat1: Tbh I unequip all my equipment and armor too besides the skirt/sandals combo. Link just looks way cooler like that :gaycat1: 

The fuse system grew on me, sure  weapons look ridiculous but it's just game being goofy/silly :eli:

Edited by the70s

On 5/15/2023 at 7:09 PM, BIAATCH said:

First time entering a chasm and my last:deadbanana4: I teleported out of there so fast.

I need to get better at combat before I even step one foot in those :gaycat7:

the difficulty of the game is a joke :rip: maybe because I played/beat BOTW for the first time very recently so I know how to manoeuvre the game better, but I feel like these temples and shrines are a breeze.

the only real challenge is the chasms. They're so ******* scary :doc:

5 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

And did anyone explore somewhere and got a soldier set yet? :gaycat2: It was SO fun actually I don't think I've ever focused on something this much this year :deadbanana4: 

ugh, that was such a great side quest, and the fact...

Spoiler

that I ended up in the castle and got the Royal Guard Set too :jonny5:

I miss my Hylian Shield :cries:

Anyway, while I am enjoying this game, I do think that many of the storylines (especially the main one) are too similar to BOTW's. I wish they would have been more creative in that department 

15 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

I finally finished the 4th shrine after about 20 hours :jonny:

I'm like 60 hours in and I've barely scratched the surface (literally) :gaydonnacat1:

the underground is actually not that bad. I built a tank with roomba + laser canon and managed to avoid pretty much any direct combat :gaycat2:

I had a happy reunion with Sparkle (Zelda's royal horse) that I tamed back in 2018 :weeps: Thank god I used my main account with my old BoTw save because I almost started this game with my other account where I have no horses (no use for them in my subsequent playthroughs).

I didn't know some things could transfer from your BoTw save, it was a nice surprise :cries:

The Royal Guard armor seems to have lost that 50% Climb & Swim Stamina effect :'( i just tested it 

Also u can auto flatten any Ultrahand thing if u click ZL :rip: this would've saved a lot of people a the start, wonder why they didn't say ****.

Although I have no use for horses in this game since I'm skating all other the place :dies:

Fusing a 'mine cart' to a 'shield' gives it insane skateboarding durability, I just teleport back to the Great Sky Islands once in a while and fuse a few shields that will last me a few hours.

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

the difficulty of the game is a joke :rip: maybe because I played/beat BOTW for the first time very recently so I know how to manoeuvre the game better, but I feel like these temples and shrines are a breeze.

the only real challenge is the chasms. They're so ******* scary :doc:

Sis' just go play with gloom hands, Lynels or even gleeoks; if you're looking to get wrecked for difficulty. there's plenty around.

but if they're easy for u, damn u got mad skills.

1 minute ago, Eóghan said:

is' just go play with gloom hands, Lynels or even gleeoks; if you're looking to get wrecked for difficulty. there's plenty around.

but if they're easy for u, damn u got mad skills.

i don't want the smoke just yet

19 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

:heart:

Thank you! 

If anyone needs tips. Try doing it against a wall. The key is the bows need to drop on eachother 

BOTW3, just with a completely new map seems possible considering it will be on a new system, & Nintendo would 100% welcome the OG Switch System seller. I feel like the Zelda team will be copying the BOTW format from now on from fear of losing that stable 20M sales. TOTK pretty much copied BOTW the way Pokemon copies its 8 gyms. 

On 4/14/2023 at 9:46 PM, Magickarp said:

I hope Gleeoks are as hard as Lynels to kill :jonnycat: but that leaked trailer showing her fire blast being like a thin tiny ember is not giving me hope :dies:

Now that everyone knows how tuff Gleeoks are i can finally quote this clownery :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.