The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

I never have any arrows on hand ugh any tips I’m like early game still, no money either :gaycat6:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Rence said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There’s a shrine that you can do right at the corner of the labyrinth. It’s near the zonai gate whatever it’s called :lakitu: did the labyrinth quest update when you finished the surface part?

Spoiler

You mean the shrine *right* next to the Zonai gate? Yeah I did that first before going up to the sky labyrinth (I think it was just one of those Rauru's Blessing shrines?). There was some time elapsed between.... Maybe I have to unlock it on an active save state or something and go right up to the sky one without dying/resetting? :psyduck:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Butters said:

I never have any arrows on hand ugh any tips I’m like early game still, no money either :gaycat6:

How early game?

Boxes and barrels usually have arrows; if you don't wanna waste weapon durability on them, you can lift them in the air and drop them to break. If you're on the ground already, Hyrule Castle is FULL of boxes/barrels. (And the little armament things usually have 10x arrow bunches on top, which you can glide to without facing any enemies.)

Record-breaking 500k physical-only sales launch in France (Nintendo France record).

S/V had a 360k physical launch.

Everyone is so creative x

38 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Record-breaking 500k physical-only sales launch in France (Nintendo France record).

S/V had a 360k physical launch.

That Zelda reign just won't let up. :jonny2:

A singleplayer game (Ninty IP's in general) being viral is crazy bc there's no online functions. :deadbanana:

This game is so good! It's exteremely

open world and I love how you have to actually think A little

haven't been able to put the game down (which is bad because I have so much work/school-related things to do :deadbanana4:)

about 15 hours in and all I've done is clear the first temple, shrines, and side quests. It's so easy to lose track of the main quest nn

7 hours ago, the70s said:

:deadbanana2:

Hide contents

In my dumb era rn. I thought you meant the ruins of the temple of time in the plateau and I started doing the Depths quest untill I realized there is a temple of time in the tutorial era and I probably missed something there? :redface: 

Sis i'm so sorry i gave u the wrong location :deadbanana2: 

Spoiler

i meant Forgotten Temple :deadbanana2: but tbh if u follow where the early game tells u to go u'll be told to go there anyways

10 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Also I killed two of those terrifying hand thingies and all they dropped were a bunch of turds :coffee2:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

!!!! Me too. I was gonna come on here and drag whoever encouraged that behavior... but then something else happened once :duck: I'm not sure what causes it, but it could be location?

Did y'all kill them, or run away until they left. Those things "die" also when it decides ur too far, & drop those turds. 

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:
  Hide contents

You mean the shrine *right* next to the Zonai gate? Yeah I did that first before going up to the sky labyrinth (I think it was just one of those Rauru's Blessing shrines?). There was some time elapsed between.... Maybe I have to unlock it on an active save state or something and go right up to the sky one without dying/resetting? :psyduck:

There's this thing in the ground maze u need to touch before going up. Not the shrines. 

Spoiler

f0bVM4r.jpg

So far I've died:

- by an Octorok

- failing to realize part of a Mine cart rail was missing

- accidentally hitting a bomb flower

- a bokoblin

- shooting myself with a bomb arrow

- jumping off a cliff thinking I could make it (MULTIPLE times)

- drowning in ice cold water

2 hours ago, Butters said:

do the rito area first. I have like 180 arrows now just from being around that area alone:sats:

the only thing holding this game back from being the best Zelda for me is the dungeons not being up to the standard of the previous games...

wind temple was cool but didn't wow me.

I hope one day we can get a proper fusion of this open style and the dungeons I grew up loving — that is Zelda to me

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Did y'all kill them, or run away until they left. Those things "die" also when it decides ur too far, & drop those turds. 

There's this thing in the ground maze u need to touch before going up. Not the shrines. 

Hide contents

f0bVM4r.jpg

Oh, I killed them for real. That's what I said in the second half of my message. And I won with only 4 hearts (I've put every upgrade into stamina) :gaycat1:I'll be collecting my Gamer of the Year award for that. (Too bad I can't make use of the reward since, as I said, I have 4 hearts :skull:)

And I found that thing next to the shrine; you mean there's another one elsewhere?

49 minutes ago, ebaby said:

do the rito area first. I have like 180 arrows now just from being around that area alone:sats:

how tf :doc:

idk why people have said ToTK is too difficult. I beat the Wind temple without any cold protection, bad weapons, and like 6 hearts.

13 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh, I killed them for real. That's what I said in the second half of my message. And I won with only 4 hearts (I've put every upgrade into stamina) :gaycat1:I'll be collecting my Gamer of the Year award for that. (Too bad I can't make use of the reward since, as I said, I have 4 hearts :skull:)

And I found that thing next to the shrine; you mean there's another one elsewhere?

Iconic :jonny5: 

Spoiler

and um that's weird. If you activated that thing in the Land Maze, u should be able to access the upper one :rip: If u go to the sky one, before u go to the land u'd get this message. So i guess if u just get a red X with no message it could be some other reason.

4mtjlyud3vza1.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=523f4b35aa4bdca12b5d5e8ab1141ba3fad08aaa

33 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

idk why people have said ToTK is too difficult. I beat the Wind temple without any cold protection, bad weapons, and like 6 hearts.

nnn I remember everyone complaining about BOTW being easy :toofunny3:

Might get this. I haven’t played since Wind Waker and that turned me off from the series 

Is this anything like Ocarina of Time? That was my favorite 

Edited by CristianGarcia

Some of the songs on this game are giving me Animal Crossing New Leaf vibes :'(

Just did my first dungeon.. it was stupidly easy that even the whole area leading up to it felt more of a dungeon but the boss fight, music, and spectacle make this one of the most memorable dungeons in the series :jonny5:

I just want to say that I HATE Like Likes. I have always hated them since I came across one in the Fire Temple in OoT for the first time ever. They are just so disgusting so imagine my horror when I came across a couple of them so early in the game :cries2: I thought I might never see one again in a 3D Zelda game but here we are. Now I'm scared to go inside any caves or wells now :dancehall: at least those do not move and they don't make the same disgusting noise.

The enemies are definitely tougher in TOTK. They became so fast

15 hours in and I'm still on the Great Sky Island heading to the 3rd shrine :jonny:

I still have a while before I descend to hyrule but what is the dungeon order?

30 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

I still have a while before I descend to hyrule but what is the dungeon order?

you can theoretically do them in any order, but Purah recommends you do Rito > Goron > Zora > Gerudo

Spoiler

It has something to do with the abilities you unlock and making the future sections of the game easier.

Edited by R.E.M.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.