The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

9 minutes ago, Rence said:

TABS :clap3:

Gooooood! Finally something worthy of success actually achieving it this year in the gaming world.

(Though I'm happy for the relative success of RE4, Hi-Fi Rush, and Dredge). TOTK is the first truly great game of the year, though, and probably the last. :coffee2:

Talking about the final boss, no plot spoilers. Just discussing if the fight is easy or hard. 

Spoiler

WHAT IN THE DARK SOULS IS THIS *****. What is this overcorrection from Dark Beast Ganon :bibliahh:this is the first Story boss i've died to.

Once he's in the final phase i get ragdolled at 29❤️ 3🟢 60👕 :deadbanana2:I can't find any window to attack. The parry & flurry rush window on him is SO SMALL :deadbanana2: (not that i can do those regularly anws, but still) I don't see any way to get consistent damage on him unless i flurry, but i haven't been able to do that... but guess what...

(Discussing one of the bosses moves. U might wanna leave this as a surprise for yourself cuz my jaw dropped when he did it):

Spoiler

he can slow time to dodge just like Link, even my ******* shield parry got dodged :bibliahh:& he can catch your arrows and break them :bibliahh:

EDIT: 2nd attempt and he DODGED me DURING a Flurry Rush girl :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

Finished the geoglyphs and yeah, the story is way more interesting than BotW

Spoiler

Zelda noooo :gaycat7:

Credits rolling. Yup this is easily, EASILY, Game of the last 65 Years :jonny5: 

D0Iyti8.png

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Finished the geoglyphs and yeah, the story is way more interesting than BotW

Reveal hidden contents

Zelda noooo :gaycat7:

I'm surprised u didn't space out the geoglyphs, i set a limit to ~2 geos per major activity i did :dies:

Spoiler

I'm so ******* glad she wasn't a ******* damsel in distress :weeps: what an independent woman ICON

Gerudo town is scary af :ghostface:

Also I killed two of those terrifying hand thingies and all they dropped were a bunch of turds :coffee2:

6 hours ago, Rence said:

Arts AND Charts :clap3:

30 hours and 36 shrines in and I’m still on my way to the first dungeon. Y’all are so fast :ghostface:

Is it just me or is this game harder than BOTW? Like, the regular bokoblins are kicking my ass. :skull:

Also, I ran into my first 3 headed dragon thing and got my ass kicked. 

8 hours ago, Rence said:

Ate omg. I wonder how the sales compared to Hogwarts in total. Hogwarts being UK’s main terf and all (pun intended)

12 hours ago, Magickarp said:
  Hide contents

Have u been to the Temple of Time? If u have u can

Reveal hidden contents

trace out the order of Memories, which will in turn give the the order of Dungeons. Dungeon order isn't as important as Memory order tho imo. I  avoided geoglyphs that weren't in order so i could watch the story play out properly.

But what "i meant exactly" involves the order of what i did post 4 Dungeons. Even though u can do all these things long before the 4 Dungeons i saved them for the end. I can list u just the specific locations in order if u want, but I'd feel bad if it ruined anything for uIf u really wanna know: 

EDIT: Deleted the spoiler nvm :toofunny3: the game will hint u to go to these locations after u beat the 4 dungeons anyway :toofunny3: 

EDIT2: turns out i skipped a whole quest line too :bibliahh: yeah don't listen to me for advice please :bibliahh:

Reveal hidden contents

Girl not u sending me to death :rip: I thought u beat it nnn. Thank God i'm an endgame build now :dies: If u wanna know what rewards u get:

•   Reveal hidden contents
    • more Dark Clumps
    • 41 dmg 🗡 that Glooms your hearts every few hits
    • 🏹 that does more  dmg the more ❤️ u own. Pretty sure the formula is X❤️ = 2X🏹

:deadbanana2:

Spoiler

In my dumb era rn. I thought you meant the ruins of the temple of time in the plateau and I started doing the Depths quest untill I realized there is a temple of time in the tutorial era and I probably missed something there? :redface: 

I'm just going around activating the towers right now. Zelda can wait.  :skull:

Hylia, I love this game

Just finished the first dungeon aka the wind temple and I'm already 28+ hours in and I haven't even scratched Hyrule...let alone even leave a dent in the underground 

I'm gonna be playing this game til next year huh? Maybe even til 2025

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Also I killed two of those terrifying hand thingies and all they dropped were a bunch of turds :coffee2:

!!!! Me too. I was gonna come on here and drag whoever encouraged that behavior... but then something else happened once :duck: I'm not sure what causes it, but it could be location?

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

I'm just going around activating the towers right now. Zelda can wait.  :skull:

That's what I've done: I just finished activating every tower and checking every geoglyph. While doing those, I ended up doing 43 shrines, but I also ignored a lot of them nnnn. But I haven't advanced the present day story at all, done any quests, etc. I just wanted the map filled in :rip:

Just unlocked the final ability and

oh wow I saw so many people complaining about they basically can't keep something they build (with ultrahand).. and the team was hiding this in their sleeve :jonny: literally their MIND

15 hours ago, Magickarp said:
  Hide contents

Have u been to the Temple of Time? If u have u can

Reveal hidden contents

trace out the order of Memories, which will in turn give the the order of Dungeons. Dungeon order isn't as important as Memory order tho imo. I  avoided geoglyphs that weren't in order so i could watch the story play out properly.

But what "i meant exactly" involves the order of what i did post 4 Dungeons. Even though u can do all these things long before the 4 Dungeons i saved them for the end. I can list u just the specific locations in order if u want, but I'd feel bad if it ruined anything for uIf u really wanna know: 

EDIT: Deleted the spoiler nvm :toofunny3: the game will hint u to go to these locations after u beat the 4 dungeons anyway :toofunny3: 

EDIT2: turns out i skipped a whole quest line too :bibliahh: yeah don't listen to me for advice please :bibliahh:

Hide contents

Girl not u sending me to death :rip: I thought u beat it nnn. Thank God i'm an endgame build now :dies: If u wanna know what rewards u get:

•   Reveal hidden contents
    • more Dark Clumps
    • 41 dmg 🗡 that Glooms your hearts every few hits
    • 🏹 that does more  dmg the more ❤️ u own. Pretty sure the formula is X❤️ = 2X🏹

I was able to defeat him after I few tries 

:jonny:the weapons are really worthy

40h in and ive been only catching koroks and doing shrines :rip:

I’ve only cleared one labyrinth and this is already GOTY :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

5 hours ago, Attitude said:

Is it just me or is this game harder than BOTW? Like, the regular bokoblins are kicking my ass. :skull:

Also, I ran into my first 3 headed dragon thing and got my ass kicked. 

No. I thought the same. Took me so many hits to kill my first one, but that could be because I'm still so early in the game. I don't know.

Even the chuchu jellies aren't as slow as they used to be. :deadbanana2:

Edited by GlamSlam

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Rence said:

I’ve only cleared one labyrinth and this is already GOTY :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I don't understand the labyrinth!! I cleared the one on the land with the acorns

Spoiler

And interacted with this Zonai thing that said "I have unlocked a door for you in the sky labyrinth" or whatever. So then I went up there but no door was open and there's another Zonai thing but when I try to interact with it, I get a big red X.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I don't understand the labyrinth!! I cleared the one on the land with the acorns

Reveal hidden contents

And interacted with this Zonai thing that said "I have unlocked a door for you in the sky labyrinth" or whatever. So then I went up there but no door was open and there's another Zonai thing but when I try to interact with it, I get a big red X.

spacer.png

Spoiler

There’s a shrine that you can do right at the corner of the labyrinth. It’s near the zonai gate whatever it’s called :lakitu: did the labyrinth quest update when you finished the surface part?

The way I landed in Hyrule and started running around and getting LOST.

I skipped over the start of the main story and the paraglider and realized I needed it for so many things. 

This is my first Zelda game since the original Nintendo.  I have been confused a lot to say the least.  LOL.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.