The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

this intro is epic :jonny5: 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

The intro had me so gagged. The music and the way they recreated this sense of wonder all over again.

Kinda feel bad killing the constructs tho. They're just doing their jobs. :chick3:

This ice portion of the sky island can go **** itself

can't reach one of the islands in the starter area :irate:

When you get the three starter tools in the WRONG order.  SMH!  Now I am miles away from where I need to be.

Ascend is pretty cool.

love the intro

Edited by Katamari

26 minutes ago, TeamThiem said:

When you get the three starter tools in the WRONG order.  SMH!  Now I am miles away from where I need to be.

That's cool that u can do them outta order. When i did it i thought Sky Island was much more linear than the Great Plateau. It kinda seems that way cuz all the helpful tools to travel to the next ability point in one direction n.

• ATRL Moderator

I wonder how you're *supposed* to reach the snow area shrine. I took super long chopping down like 10 trees and fusing them together so I could climb over the slippery ice wall :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

That's cool that u can do them outta order. When i did it i thought Sky Island was much more linear than the Great Plateau. It kinda seems that way cuz all the helpful tools to travel to the next ability point in one direction n.

yeah the Sky Island is basically linear which i dont mind since its the starting area and gives you a smoother starting experience

Screaming, something i just noticed is that Armor is 16.66% more expensive in TOTK, than BOTW. That's some overworld story telling right there :bibliahh: Inflation came for Hyrule. Coincidentally, it's the same exact increase as $60 to $70, to the very decimal :bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I wonder how you're *supposed* to reach the snow area shrine. I took super long chopping down like 10 trees and fusing them together so I could climb over the slippery ice wall :deadbanana:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

iirc, i

climbed a tree root near the cave exit, i think they hid it at the back/side of the exit so it's not the first thing u see

Lol for the snow area I found the sliver of mountain that wasn't slippery and just climbed up from there. I have no idea how else I could've done it.

I had more trouble leaving that mountain because I forgot I had ascend for a minute :deadbanana2:

I went straight to Hateno Village after reaching Hyrule and 

Spoiler

Almost nobody recognize me :cries:. I'm not a traveller! I'm a villager. 

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

i only used 2 logs tbh :redface: i feel like that was the way to get there cuz how else would you do it :redface:

inb4 you could have melted the walls or something 

55 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Screaming, something i just noticed is that Armor is 16.66% more expensive in TOTK, than BOTW. That's some overworld story telling right there :bibliahh: Inflation came for Hyrule. Coincidentally, it's the same exact increase as $60 to $70, to the very decimal :bibliahh:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

iirc, i

Hide contents

climbed a tree root near the cave exit, i think they hid it at the back/side of the exit so it's not the first thing u see

:deadbanana2:let me look for that now

Finally made it to Hyrule 

Sounds like a good place to stop for today.  

Anyone find any alternatives to durian? Nintendo removed durian from the game. It's giving racism :weeps:

Also, **** Sidon I hate him now he broke my heart :weeps: Zora domain can drown :cries2:

1 hour ago, Rence said:

I miss Revali’s Gale :redface:

Now girl what do you need that for if you've got ascend? :redface:

2 hours ago, Rence said:

Me too!!!!! But Ascend has been heaven

3 hours ago, Rence said:

but you can use 

Spoiler

a Zonai Fan on the floor. :butterfly:

I am down in hyrule and it was really nice to be back in a familiar but different hyrule 

the soundtrack have been excellent so far 

Spoiler

I kinda miss the paraglider tho 

This game is so engaging and immersive that I forget to fulfill my basic real life needs :clap3:

7 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I climbed up the mountain by the waterfall. There was a “path” on the wall that had no ice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.