Drag Race Italia | S4 coming later this year to WOW Presents Plus

Hephaestus

16 hours ago, madonnas said:

I agree with the top 3 but not the bottom 3

(woulda given Melissa the win but really who gives af she’s gonna win the season anyway)

the safe girls were worse than the b3, and even though the judges nitpicks weren’t wrong, they were still nitpicks.  

that being said, the writing was on the wall for aurora after her terrible Ariel runway and she lost the lipsync fair and square (strong LS from both queens, though). 

I thought the judging of this episode was a complete mess, everything went wrong. La Sheeva did not deserve to win, especially when Lina and Melissa were right there with her. All the bottom queens were solidly safe and had no business being in the positions whey were. The safe girls had hands down the worst looks (La Prada and Silvana in particular) and should've been critiqued for them.

So sad for Morgana and especially Aurora, they were done so dirty and they actually raised very valid points in Untucked. Hopefully Aurora will find success outside of the show because she's such a nice person and despite being very young you can tell she has her drag persona figured out for the most part.

Kinda huge to have a straight soccer player guest judging, I truly didn't expect it. Kudos to him :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• TrueBlood

• Hector

• madonnas

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I thought the judging of this episode was a complete mess, everything went wrong. La Sheeva did not deserve to win, especially when Lina and Melissa were right there with her. All the bottom queens were solidly safe and had no business being in the positions whey were. The safe girls had hands down the worst looks (La Prada and Silvana in particular) and should've been critiqued for them.

So sad for Morgana and especially Aurora, they were done so dirty and they actually raised very valid points in Untucked. Hopefully Aurora will find success outside of the show because she's such a nice person and despite being very young you can tell she has her drag persona figured out for the most part.

Kinda huge to have a straight soccer player guest judging, I truly didn't expect it. Kudos to him :clap3:

I liked la shevas look!! I mean, Melissa was better though.  

agree that Prada and silvana shoulda been b2 

• Like 1

The judging this episode... My lord :toofunny3:

Now tell me HOW Lina won this challenge despite barely speaking and keeping her ass on that seat, HOW Silvana didn't win when she carried the whole group, HOW Morgana was in the bottom 2 despite being arguably the best in her group and having a great runway, HOW La Prada wasn't in the bottom 2 despite being once again a hot ass mess. It just doesn't make sense however you spin it.

That being said, the challenge was actually very nice (I liked how the Pit Crew model got progressively more in drag with each group) and 2/3 groups did a nice job. I also thought Sypario and Melissa were really good, they could've won if it wasn't for Sissy's boring ass dragging them down.

The lip sync was good but Morgana ate La Sheeva DOWN. I don't know how they could justify the latter staying when she looked boo boo the fool (and didn't know the words), especially next to Morgana who served a fierce lip sync (but was hated from Priscilla/production for whatever reason). Also La Sheeva is a complete b*tch, I hated how she treated Leila and I can't wait to see her getting the boot. One of the most unlikable queens ever.

That's all!

pruscilla.gif

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The judging this episode... My lord :toofunny3:

Now tell me HOW Lina won this challenge despite barely speaking and keeping her ass on that seat, HOW Silvana didn't win when she carried the whole group, HOW Morgana was in the bottom 2 despite being arguably the best in her group and having a great runway, HOW La Prada wasn't in the bottom 2 despite being once again a hot ass mess. It just doesn't make sense however you spin it.

That being said, the challenge was actually very nice (I liked how the Pit Crew model got progressively more in drag with each group) and 2/3 groups did a nice job. I also thought Sypario and Melissa were really good, they could've won if it wasn't for Sissy's boring ass dragging them down.

The lip sync was good but Morgana ate La Sheeva DOWN. I don't know how they could justify the latter staying when she looked boo boo the fool (and didn't know the words), especially next to Morgana who served a fierce lip sync (but was hated from Priscilla/production for whatever reason). Also La Sheeva is a complete b*tch, I hated how she treated Leila and I can't wait to see her getting the boot. One of the most unlikable queens ever.

That's all!

pruscilla.gif

100% agree on everything you said

La Sheeva is a rotten bitter miserable queen

Lina Galore did not deserve to win

Silvana was robbed

Production really wanted to get rid of Morgana

The judging this season so far has been beyond abysmal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How in the hell did Lina win this??? She deserved the win in the Grease challenge, but this??? La Prada is serving Gioffre level of busted (I'd still smash tho).

La Sheeva served Turd City with her lipsynch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sheeva made Leila feel like ****, gave one of the most condescending hugs & "apologies" I've ever seen, bombed the challenge and lipsync,  and got to stay?! True rigga mortis! :mazen:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

La Sheeva is a nasty *****! I was kinda living for it but also what an ******* she is! She was demolished in that lip sync!

and Morgana didn’t even deserve bottom 2. La Prada is getting payola’d bc she’s a cut boy.

and even though Lina is so hot as a boy, her win this week was NOT deserved. 

I basically agree with everything that’s been said in this thread. I do think this has been the best season by far though. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I love la sheeva sorry lol. … 

this season is weird.  I mean it’s not too bad it just still feels like challenge results are RNG

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

I love la sheeva sorry lol. … 

this season is weird.  I mean it’s not too bad it just still feels like challenge results are RNG

Yea I kinda love her too for bringing chaos lol

she’s no Enorma Jean but good enough 

That snatch game was a bit too much to process if I am being brutally honest and I don't know what to make of it, especially with that obnoxious editing (like seriously, did they need to add that filter anytime it was Sissy Lea turn?). I didn't really enjoy it. A shame as snatch game is usually very good when it comes to the Italian franchise. 

The runways were the saving grace of the episode. Melissa, Lina and Sypario in particular were just spectacular.

I am very glad Sypario stayed as she brings something very unique to the show, however her snatch game was absolutely atrocious. 

• Like 2

I'd have given Lina the win just on the runway alone,  but understand the choice of the winner I guess. 

Also glad Sypario stayed, she does have more to offer than Sissy Lea.

Tiziano is one of the best guest judges, it's always best when an A-List star like him in Italy is such a huge fan of the show and is that excited to be on. 

Edited by Hector
  • Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Ok I swear the critiques they gave of sissy were almost all positive … how did she end up in the bottom? 

leila was terrible and should have lipsynced against Sypario. 

• Thanks 1

Um LOVE that Triziano read La Sheeva downnnn

told her exactly what she needed to be told- she’s annoying! :coffee:

it made NO sense for Sissy to be in the bottom this week. The judging this season is so weird bc it’s like they choose who’s going home before the start of the episode and then do whatever it takes to send them home: regardless if they actually do bad in the challenge, runway or lip sync…

Melissa getting another win feels so right in the universe! She should have gotten 3 wins rn but im sure she'll gain more later on :)

• Thanks 1

The fact that Melissa was even better than her professional dancing partner,  easiest well deserved win :clap3:

• Like 1

FINALLY an episode that was judged correctly, from top to bottom! :weeps:

But even generally speaking, this episode was sooo good. Silvana showing her injured butt in the very first minutes, La Prada getting lashed for whatever reason, the fun mini challenge, the dancing rehearsals, the main challenge, the runway, the lip sync... Just chef's kiss.

Melissa clearly ate everyone up both in the challenge and on the runway, one of the easiest wins in the franchise. And that runway look... To think she does most of her stuff herself, whew! Pleasantly surprised by Sypario being in the top, but she also absolutely deserved it. The safe girls served in the dancing and with their outfits too (best that La Sheeva has ever looked btw), I was so impressed. And even the bottom girls did more than fine, they literally had to split hairs to justify the placements. I would've put Silvana in the bottom 2 over Lina because the latter did better overall (that runway, wow), but I'm not too mad with it because the right queen went home anyway. Also claps to the girls for finally serving a good lip sync! 

Sad for La Prada but it is what it is. I can see that there's more to her drag, but she was too young and inexperienced at the time of filming, but if she comes back in a few years I'm sure she'll do great!

Can we talk about that guest judge though? My god, what a man :jonny2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Silvana getting a sympathy low is a scream to me. :dies: still I’d rather see her another week than La Prada (in drag, at least) so whatever I’m fine with it.  

Leila has been coasting but her look this week was a shoot so I’m guessing that’s why she wasn’t in the bottom and was called safe. 

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t know if it’s bad subtitles or the judging panel really is just psychotic but I never understand what the hell they are saying and why 

• Haha 1

Lina Galore ATE that challenge and runway, well deserved win :clap3:That being said,  Melissa's runway was better and I would have been happy with another win for her.

The way Chiara kept breaking character so often :lmao:

I can't believe they kept Sheeva after her hot mess lipsync AND taking off her wig. They could have kept Leila another week,  to be honest. 

• Like 1

Priscilla’s black dress/animal print kinda body suit combo look on the main stage is spectacular! That garment is so damn gorgeous I was not able to pay attention to anything when she was on screen 

wait- wow. All the girls brought their A game for this runway actually. Good runaway presentation overall for sure. Weakest was Leila’s but it’s not bad at all

Edited by Gwegend
  • Thanks 1

Kinda annoyed Sheeva won over Melissa (only because I don't want her to win the season) but not that mad considering the looks. 

Priscilla went in on Sypario and I agree,  it was in poor taste of her to block Lina Galore in the lipsync. It showed how good Lina's character is to praise Sypario in spite of that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Fair winner and bottom 2 but I think Sypario won the lip sync.  Blah blah, bad sportsmanship, I get it but the reality is this how most off show LS battles happen.  I wish Lina would have fought back a little.  If you remember a lot of s1-4 lip syncs had this same energy.  

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

I really wanted Melissa to win this episode but I can’t say she deserved it.  I don’t like what her partner was wearing. There was too much pink and from the front you couldnt tell what the shape was.  BUT the makeup was gorgeous and the concept good so her high was deserved.  

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.