Bridgerton | Season 3 | Netflix

Gui Blackout

With Jonathan filming his new show I don't think Kanthony will have that much screen time :dancehall:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starkboy

• AbeHicks

• fridayteenage

• CBC

Why Colin though? We want BENEDICT :gaycat5: 

6 hours ago, touch said:

With Jonathan filming his new show I don't think Kanthony will have that much screen time :dancehall:

Good. They had their time and now it's time to move on.

7 hours ago, touch said:

They better be ready to flop then :keir:

Seriously tho, they really shouldny have wasted half of s02 on the Featheringtons. Now who knows if we are ever going to get that Kanthony screetime back

Also I still have no idea how they are gonna make this season work, Penelope's character is polarizing but it's something, Colin is just plain boring. He doesnt even serve looks.

The couple is really zero interesting, but I trust Shonda :flower:

Season 3 is now on production :bam:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, CBC said:

wtf???? :deadbanana2: I liked her sm as Daphne 

in the books, after they get their HEAs, the previous central couples have basically nothing to do, so i'd understand why she didn't wanna be kept on contract to stand in the background

I always feel bad when a main character gets written out because their character is tied to someone who's actor is unavailable in their personal lives. What is Rege Jean Page doing that he's too good for Bridgerton?

It's not like poor Mike Ross getting written off Suits because Megan Markle literally married a prince and wasn't allowed to act anymore. 

16 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

in the books, after they get their HEAs, the previous central couples have basically nothing to do, so i'd understand why she didn't wanna be kept on contract to stand in the background

I know that but idk I hope that she at least can appear on like 1/2 episodes per season but idk how contracts work. I wonder how it's going to be with Anthony tho since he is still living in London unlike Daphne 

• 4 months later...

@Gui Blackout the season 3 release date is december 14, maybe you want to put it in the thread title :date2:

• 5 months later...

2 parts? why? :skull: 

they really want to push Nicola and Luke's story huh. I bet the promo will be way bigger than S2

• 2 weeks later...

we need gay characters in this 

like clearly the show is meant to be cheesy and fan-serving, they have no reason NOT to have openly gay couples in it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So… how is it? :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.