• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starkboy

• AbeHicks

• fridayteenage

• CBC

deserved :jonny5: I may be still rewatching the show after all :dies:

and still not even close to half of squid game's numbers.

squidgame-doll.gif

I read all the books though. Too bad the youngest ones have the best stories but it's going to take a long time to get to them.

FQuxJdCX0AMhkns?format=jpg&name=medium

(BS2 numbers are for its first 24 days)

ST4 is gonna snatch soon but they this is so impressive :clap:especially considering both Simone and Jonathan are basically newbies

a gay man and a south asian woman at the top, we love to see it.

The Girl — refinery29: Shonda Rhimes is living proof that...

her power. her impact. her vision. :jonny5:Queen Shonda dominating yet again.

I wanted to like this season but not enough sex to my liking. Ngl, I fast forwarded for Anthony and Kate scenes :toofunny3:

• ATRL Moderator

So, I have a confession. I enjoyed the second season more than the first but I don't think it was a better season of television if that makes any sense? Like, I enjoyed it for the wrong reasons :rip: the main relationship of this season was so dramatic borderline campy and the amount of times they had longing stares was just... but I'm a sucker for it. 

Has anyone here read the books?

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

So, I have a confession. I enjoyed the second season more than the first but I don't think it was a better season of television if that makes any sense? Like, I enjoyed it for the wrong reasons :rip: the main relationship of this season was so dramatic borderline campy and the amount of times they had longing stares was just... but I'm a sucker for it. 

I read them all.

They like a drug. Once I started one I couldn't put it  down and it dominated my life for the next 2 days until I finished it.

4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I've read some controversial things about them. Tons of people say they prefer the show actually, which is unexpected given the type of book

7 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

I've read some controversial things about them. Tons of people say they prefer the show actually, which is unexpected given the type of book

why surprising?

the books are kinda generic romances. i've read much better.

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Your avi is stunning :WAP:

4 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

why surprising?

the books are kinda generic romances. i've read much better.

Generic sure, but romantic **** is usually better portayed in books rather than TV shows. Seems to be the opposite in this case

FRSsiVaWYAATiLn?format=jpg&name=medium

:clap:

also still #2 on the weekly chart with over 46M in its 5th week.

I looooooooooooooooooove this show soooo much :jonny5:. I just can't get enough of it

• 2 weeks later...

Ewwww, I don't want Penelope, I was hoping it would be about Eloise

• Like 1

I have no idea how they're gonna pull this off. I think they need to give the Bridgertons more screentime and less for the couple, cause they're nowhere as interesting as the first two couples (let's be honest hotness played a big factor for the first two, and that's not the case for Colin and Penelope).  no hate to Colin's actor but I fear this season is gonna pull very underwhelming numbers

Finally binged season 2 over the weekend. I actually personally much preferred this season overall. 

It felt like it was set up perfectly for a season centered on Eloise but oh well :gaycat5:

Feel like Colin and Penelope was the obvious choice but we need Kate and Anthony to have as much screen time as Penelope has on a regular season considering we barely got to see them together :celestial2:

I'm still hoping they do it :skull: 

Yes it would be completely unrealistic and a change from the books but honestly it makes zero sense that Benedict is straight :skull:

• Like 1

And it was obvious they would move Penelope and Colin up to S3, especially how S2 ended for them.

i'm a little sad we have to wait for benedict's story but at the same time i'm happy we get penelope and colin ugh i'm very conflicted atm

3 hours ago, Starkboy said:

I have no idea how they're gonna pull this off. I think they need to give the Bridgertons more screentime and less for the couple, cause they're nowhere as interesting as the first two couples (let's be honest hotness played a big factor for the first two, and that's not the case for Colin and Penelope).  no hate to Colin's actor but I fear this season is gonna pull very underwhelming numbers

It will definitely be less sexy than the other two but the whole wallflower girl gets the love of her life and hapily ever after trope is gonna a hit with a lot of viewers. It will be more a sweet love story. They said Kanthony will solid screen time next season so they'll probably balance it out with them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.