Morbius (2022) | Jared Leto | Highest-grossing Morbius movie of all time

Broken

MadonnasBoyfriend

Morbiusposter.png

Did anyone see this masterpiece? I went in not knowing what it was about and was floored. Loved the world they created and wish it was a show too. It felt huge and it was an experience to see on the big screen

2 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Morbiusposter.png

Did anyone see this masterpiece? I went in not knowing what it was about and was floored. Loved the world they created and wish it was a show too. It felt huge and it was an experience to see on the big screen

Love this poster. Wish it was real (and if it is, I wish it was used in the US). That being said, this movie stunk :deadbanana4: The kid actors had more chemistry than Matt & Jared. Jared & Matt felt like such a weird pairing

Dang, is this movie as bad as people and critics are saying? I wanted to watch i... but the reviews are so off putting. I never really judge or go by what critics are saying. But when critics and regular people both agree on how good or bad something is then that is saying something lol. 

What did ATRL think of this movie? Is it really that bad? or are people over reacting? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.