• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HabbGaga

• ainadalkaz

• ConceptD

• RideOrDie

Melissa dropped out of the spin off :rip:

I love her so I'm proud of her for leaving on her terms, the show has gone to total **** so I don't blame her.. a solo Daryl show sounds awful. I think once season 11 is done I'll be done with the franchise, Carol was literally the only character left that I cared about. Melissa is an incredible actress, she really elevated the show with her performance and Carol is such an important character, she did a remarkable job bringing her to life. I'd love to see her in more things outside of TWD, but I doubt she'll do it because she never intended to be an actress also shes a millionaire and doesn't need to, but damn I will miss her. 

Edited by HabbGaga

i mean why were they trying to relocate them to Europe :deadbanana2:could've just found a place somewhere in America.

also no Rick Grimes movie details at all... how long are they gonna drag it out after the spin offs to start filming it?

4 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

I love her so I'm proud of her for leaving on her terms, the show has gone to total **** so I don't blame her.. a solo Daryl show sounds awful. I think once season 11 is done I'll be done with the franchise, Carol was literally the only character left that I cared about. Melissa is an incredible actress, she really elevated the show with her performance and Carol is such an important character, she did a remarkable job bringing her to life. I'd love to see her in more things outside of TWD, but I doubt she'll do it because she never intended to be an actress also shes a millionaire and doesn't need to, but damn I will miss her. 

I’m proud of her. She’s arguably the best actor that’s ever been on the show and every season past 5A has just been doubling down on the character assassination of carol and she’s been shown no respect at all with the stupid storylines and lazy writing that her character has been given. 

51 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

i mean why were they trying to relocate them to Europe :deadbanana2:could've just found a place somewhere in America.

also no Rick Grimes movie details at all... how long are they gonna drag it out after the spin offs to start filming it?

Honestly... I think there won't be any Rick Grimes movies... at least not right not any time soon

just cancel it all if carol is dropping out at this point

6 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I’m proud of her. She’s arguably the best actor that’s ever been on the show and every season past 5A has just been doubling down on the character assassination of carol and she’s been shown no respect at all with the stupid storylines and lazy writing that her character has been given. 

Melissa and Andrew were definitely the best actors on the show. If any actors on the show were worthy of an Emmy it was them. Literally all the best actors/characters chose to leave the show. Carol, Rick, Michonne :skull: at this point I don't even think we'll see Michonne again and them not doing anything with Rick for like 4 years is a joke. 

What :jonny4:Melissa was the only reason I kept up with the franchise, now it's truly dead.

I was actually hoping that the spin-off announcements were a red herring and that everyone would actually die in the finale after being overtaken by a massive horde.

The internet was going off on Norman because of Melissas decision to leave the spinoff, they made up this whole scenario that he decided the location change and forced Melissa out of continuing.

They were literally comparing his wife to Amber Herd :rip:

It's very toxic behaviour but I am glad to see how much Melissa is loved, she always felt like the underdog in many ways, but she deserves the same amount of respect as Andrew, Danai, Norman etc. She gave everything to this role and she deserves a break if thats what she wants it.

Still I'm not going to watch a solo Daryl spinoff, they might wanna start planning to book her for season 2 because Daryl alone sounds like a snoozefest. He literally has the worst bottle episodes of the entire series and his character is so stale now, he just grunts and even when he does talk it doesn't sound natural.

Edited by HabbGaga

I'm glad for Melissa McBride, but did they announce the spin off before their lead actors signed their contract or did she drop out because they relocated them to Europe last minute ? :toofunny2: You would think they would've told her when they pitched the spin off. The AMC investors must be fuming. 

23 hours ago, Smarticle said:

The Rick movie(s) are already years too late, I cannot imagine if they wait till all the spin offs are over as well... :skull: 

Tales is the only spinoff I am the most interested in.

It pains me to know I may never get a continuation of this...

On 4/27/2022 at 2:54 PM, HabbGaga said:

I can finally quit the TWD universe in peace :clap3:  thank you queen

Melissa deciding to leave causing so much chaos, her power :jonny5: 

Edited by HabbGaga

I stopped watching years ago, but for quite a few seasons Carol was one of the only things that actually kept me watching this show. Hope Melissa goes on to find another big role, she's a great actress.

18 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

I stopped watching years ago, but for quite a few seasons Carol was one of the only things that actually kept me watching this show. Hope Melissa goes on to find another big role, she's a great actress.

Same she was the only thing that kept me invested, I really want to see her in other things too, but she doesn't seem interested in booking other gigs. She did some small roles prior to TWD but her full time job was a casting agent and I believe she only did TWD because she was asked by the creator since they were friends and she had done some smaller stuff for him. She thought she would be killed off in the first season but ended up lasting the whole way. Also she was the 2nd highest paid person among the cast and highest paid female on the show getting paid roughly 20m so shes set for life and with her leaving TWD I'm not sure shes gonna put herself out there but I wish she would, she has the range, she was always acting circles around her cast members even when the material was **** she made the best out of what she was given.

Gonna miss her :dancehall3:

Edited by HabbGaga

Melissa deserves an appreciation post. She was always doing what needed to be done and looked flawless while doing it.  

cf90f3234cd532e2f973e3bd4339a2a2.gif 

:heart2:   

Edited by HabbGaga

The way it all comes crashing down :deadbanana:

25 minutes ago, Wizard said:

one of her best scenes, back near twd's peak :clap3:

Nancy from Montclair :heart2:

Honestly not gutted about Melissa….Carol has been boring for a while now. Ever since they killed off H*’nry she’s been a shell of her former self….I’m fine letting the character go. 

the only major character I care for is Negan tbh, he’s consistently still entertaining. 

also….I kind of wish TWD was more ruthless and would just kill off the characters of the actors that choose to leave. I’m tired of the loose ends and glimmer of hope they’ll someday be back. :'(

Like Rick? The movies idea was always meh, should have just killed him. Michonne leaving both of her kids, without even saying goodbye? :skull: they should have just had a dramatic kill off of her too. I guess the only mysterious send off thst worked was Maggie, since the actress  DID end up returning. But it’s just so unrealistic that if Rick WERE alive he wouldn’t have pulled off some superhero stunts to have returned by now. Michonne leaving her kids just never made sense. 

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Honestly not gutted about Melissa….Carol has been boring for a while now. Ever since they killed off H*’nry she’s been a shell of her former self….I’m fine letting the character go. 

the only major character I care for is Negan tbh, he’s consistently still entertaining. 

also….I kind of wish TWD was more ruthless and would just kill off the characters of the actors that choose to leave. I’m tired of the loose ends and glimmer of hope they’ll someday be back. :'(

Like Rick? The movies idea was always meh, should have just killed him. Michonne leaving both of her kids, without even saying goodbye? :skull: they should have just had a dramatic kill off of her too. I guess the only mysterious send off thst worked was Maggie, since the actress  DID end up returning. But it’s just so unrealistic that if Rick WERE alive he wouldn’t have pulled off some superhero stunts to have returned by now. Michonne leaving her kids just never made sense. 

I've found Negan unwatchable since Maggies return. Them walking through the woods for 16 episodes straight saying the same **** every episode has been one of my least favourite arcs of the entire series. I wish they never interacted because I was actually starting to like Negan in 9/10 but now I find him and Maggie both insufferable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.