Elden Ring | Hidetaka Miyazaki & George R. R. Martin | 12 million sold | Get in HERE!

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

elden-ring-new-header-mobile.jpg

Global release timings:

Spoiler

elden-ring-global-release-and-launch-tim

a05fbb216648b3e284e2021cb6a88b6b917803ff

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else playing this? I am still hooked. Currently a mage build around level 85. Just got to the Capitol/Mountaintops. This game is so gorgeous and fun to play imo. 

58 minutes ago, Champagne said:

Is anyone else playing this? I am still hooked. Currently a mage build around level 85. Just got to the Capitol/Mountaintops. This game is so gorgeous and fun to play imo. 

I never finished it, it got very repetitive.. but sometimes I think about continuing.

• ATRL Moderator

I don't understand how some people did their first playthrough in under 100 hours. I'm 135 hours in and currently doing MotG. I've been exploring every area so thoroughly and can't imagine rushing through.

Also, Blasphemous Blade is goated :gaycatina1:

Wait...not this topic having less than 5 posts :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
49 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Wait...not this topic having less than 5 posts :deadbanana4:

It had several pages on OldTRL 2.0 :rip: Most people finished playing it by now.

43 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

It had several pages on OldTRL 2.0 :rip: Most people finished playing it by now.

I forgot about that lmao. You're right :bibliahh:

I’ve been no-lifing this game so hard in the past week, dumped 80 more hours in :jonnycat:

Made a couple new characters and realized the reason I got bored with my first file was that it was a ranged Faith build and that’s 1) really hard and 2) not super fun. I did a spellblade Prisoner with the Moonveil and got most of the main story done.

I made another new character now based on Dex and Faith because I got to the Haligtree and was overcome with the desire for a character to fit in better with the themes surrounding Miquella and Malenia. I gave her a flower name that represents purity (like the “unalloyed” language surrounding those two) and she’s going to use things like katana and incantations to serve as a foil to Malenia. Right now I’ve been messing with the twinblade though because it has a similar combat style and looks super cool. I ran straight to the big dragon to cheese him with double Uchigatana, then ran straight for the two halves of the Dectus Medallion bc I really wanted her to have the Noble set which you can only get in Altus Plateau. Now she’s back down in Limgrave ready to actually start, just beat Margit.

• ATRL Moderator
19 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

based on Dex and Faith

This is my build :gaycat1: I spent most of the early game using a broadsword + black flame/lightning combo, then leaned more heavily into the faith in mid-game and played a kind of ranged faith mage—I found that almost too easy, so I'm curious why you found it "super hard." Now I'm in late game and I just spam the Blasphemous Blade special and pretty much nothing else :dies:

I bought this with little research and based on hype :skull:

I have no idea what I'm doing, I need to watch some tutorials

20 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I bought this with little research and based on hype :skull:

I have no idea what I'm doing, I need to watch some tutorials

I have played for 100+ hours and still need to look up stuff online every time I play :rip: I kind of enjoy that about the game though. 

This game makes me wish so much that Mr Germ would just drop the whole ASoIaF thing and give us an Elden Ring novel series. It has more potential as a setting than this game - even as my favorite game of all time now and even with the help of inevitable DLC - could ever meet alone.  

Platinumed a few weeks ago. Became one of my favorite games ever.

I spent more than 150 hour on it, and I'm still hungry for more...

115 hr just got to snowy mountain. Pure dex using whips and bow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.