Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

my queen Maria better win every immunity and make it to the end and stomp a win over that Taylor loving baguette or this will go down as one of the worst seasons ever 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Liz being pathetic in every possible way has truly been a highlight of this messy season. I was lowkey hoping she would be med-evac'd after not taking a sh*t for 20 days. :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, GreatCoolBright said:

Is this real? Thats kinda hot

It's just a joke spreading through stan twitter

Spoiler

I would be here for it if it was true though :gaycat4:

"It was really over for you guys."

Our S50 zero vote finalist. :jonny5:

• Haha 2

hmmm i liked kenzie but what an underwhelming winner… charlie was so robbed, he put in the WORK

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Maria redeemed herself a bit in the last episodes.

Spoiler

Kenzie winning >>> the other two winning.

Charlie's like an even more boring Spencer Bledsoe.

Congrats to the winner :clap3:

Are they filming seasons 47 and 48 right now? Or did they already film 47 last year?

Very happy with that winner 😝 overall I really enjoyed this season 

Also oomf getting voted out the beginning of the episode was amazing to watch

Deserved winner.

Next season looks like another season of iconic women.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

"It was really over for you guys."

Our S50 zero vote finalist. :jonny5:

im-a-threat-and-juries-faces-v0-wd9tmj8o

• Haha 1

Kenzie won because of her personal story. Clearly Charlie played the better game.

I didn't like Liz being a boot licker and helping Kenzie win that comp. Shouldnt be allowed or more comp colluding will happen in future seasons. 

Charlie and Kenzie were really even in my books. They were both pawns for Maria and got far by being well liked and personable. It was a toss up :michael:

Liz thinking she would have won is ******* hilarious. She NEEDS to be on a returnee season. There are actually several people on this season I'd like to see back, but Liz is at the top of list. Just totally delusional and unintentionally hilarious.

Does anybody have any theories on why women are doing so much better in the New Era?

• Like 2

I also love it when somebody from the loser/crappy tribe ends up winning the whole thing.

• Like 1

This season really picked up after the Soda boot :jonny5:

Liz is so iconic! Everything she did this episode was TV gold! Production probably don't want her back but they should!

Ben was the emotional anchor of the episode and his edit suddenly made sense. He had the Romeo edit. The random goat who won the F4 immunity.

Maria had to vote for Kenzie 'cause she knew the woman-hater allegations were getting stronger!

Overall, Charlie had a much better game but Kenzie had the better story. And this jury valued story more than gameplay.

Also, can the jury stop giving too much value to the firemaking challenge?? That was probably a huge factor for Kenzie's win and that wasn't even something she had any control over.

• Thumbs Down 1

Is anyone familiar with Rob Has a Podcast (RHAP)? One of their podcasters is on season 47 - Aysha. I love her!!! She will be fun to watch 

• Like 2

:bibliahh:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

:bibliahh:

Twitter is attacking Maria!!! And the bitter old hag deserves it.

Karla must be so happy she's not the reigning bitter juror now :gaycat1:

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, @michael said:

Does anybody have any theories on why women are doing so much better in the New Era?

I think the shorter season is helping in their favor. It's causing the players to play harder faster and it means there is a shorter pre-merge which is where women usually get voted out earlier in order to keep tribes stronger with men.

45 > 46 > 44 > 42 > 41

Dee > Maryanne > Erika > Yam Yam > Kenzie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

KENZIE YEsss!! :jonny5:Yet another example that you don't win survivor by big movez!! and strategy, you win it by jury liking you more.

Maria's turn as a cold-blooded cvnty mob boss hag + physical threat in the last few eps has been amazing, and the fact she blocked that swiftie from a win, I rly have to stan :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

super satisfied with the winner :clap3: i was sure charlie would get it but she sold herself so well to the jury. i wouldnt have minded either tho. they were both quite likeable.

anyway, new rule for next season - if you cry at anytime you lose your vote :ohwow:

• Thanks 2

Venus and the Empire State Building dragging each other on Twitter has me screaming :bibliahh:

This season started off bad but this cast is one of the best in years, what a train wreck of a cast that was so entertaining. 

Liz is an icon and Survivor royalty at this point 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Komet said:

KENZIE YEsss!! :jonny5:Yet another example that you don't win survivor by big movez!! and strategy, you win it by jury liking you more.

Maria's turn as a cold-blooded cvnty mob boss hag + physical threat in the last few eps has been amazing, and the fact she blocked that swiftie from a win, I rly have to stan :heart:

Then Survivor should change it from "outwit, outplay, outlast" to "outlike, outlove, outfriend."

I think likeability should play a factor if the other options are awful people, but Charlie was decent enough that it shouldn't have cost him the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.