Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

damn that was a lot! happy for kaleb and emily. deffo thought it would be her the second time.

j was an easy vote i guess but wish they couldve just gotten bruce out lol and actually, im not vibing with dee at all now.

great ep overall.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

The way this show clearly makes Emily the main character :gaycat6: 

Those clumsy people being the main cast, I'm watching some classic seasons and the decline in quality is insane

• Thanks 1

The fake out merge with half the cast immune is so tired. Like at the very least the side that wins immunity should not be at tribal or voting

• Like 1

OMG that was one of the most incredible episodes I’ve ever seen! What an insane tribal council, I was jumping up and down STRESSED as hell. WHEW that is what Survivor is about, what a way to turn around an uneventful season.

-

sidenote I love hearing Dee and her Miami accent it reminds me of home 

I need Bruce OUT before the jury! Someone pretend that Knowledge is Power is at play so he gives the idol to someone else!

"That's not how Survivor works." "That's exactly how Survivor works. :ryan3:" No one is winning against Emily in an eating competition. I'm living for Kendra, even though she's going after my faves. The Dee and Julie duo is so sfdsjgfk. I need them to ditch Drew and Austin, though. Or for Jake, Emily and Kaleb to form some sort of counter alliance. Emily, Dee, Julie, Kendra, Katurah and either Jake or Kaleb for Final 6, yup.

I love the pettiness of Austin with his sandwiches. I need more lighthearted silliness like that with Katurah being an OBH and Kendra’s energy to make more appearances. I was cackling with them hyping up the praying mantis juxtaposed to talking strategy. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Austin is so dumb and Drew is so corny. I need them go.

Taking out an ally over a sandwich? Poor J. Maya.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tribal lines are blurred my ass, Tika in 44 and Taku in 42 ran the tribes.

Reba could have had the majority and J. Maya was a team player.

I realize now that J. Maya is who I root for in Reba.

:clack:

Great episode! I feel like I’ve missed a huge chunk of storyline though as to why so many people were after J

Drew and Austin have been a little too comfortable this season thus far. I'd like to see them shake a bit in the next couple of episodes :mandown:

This episode is good and I love Kellie

Katurah continues to be an icon and the true star of this season :clap3:

Emily who? :ryan3:

Also I didn't like when they foreshadowed Tribal Council... it was strange

• Like 2

Katurah's breakout episode :clap3:

Katurah, Emily and Dee for Final 3! :duca:

I still can't get over when Jeff was hyping up a challenge because it was a completely new puzzle. I'd just assumed they were always new until people started 3D printing them at home. One thing Australian survivor gets right is that the challenges are often interesting to watch whereas I could skip them here and not care.

DEE IS WINNING OMG :jonny5:she's giving mob boss, can you say iconic

Katurah is so dumb like? Burning your alliance number and one of her only real allies for what? I'm glad Kaleb is gone and not mother J, but Belo in general is a huge mess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.