Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

6 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Not them casting a nerdy "Survivor" superfan this season who wasn't even good at puzzles. Poor Brandon. What a flop he was. Maybe they can lay off this archetype a bit in the casting.

Super fans who don’t even try to prep for the show they de going to be on annoy me. Like you don’t have to go full Carson and 3D print everything, but do something

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

The episode was cute! Glad we really got to see the tribe dynamics on the winning tribes.

Lulu is an enjoyable mess! Not 2 of them without votes :deadbanana2: The candle idol that needs fire to be melted :deadbanana2: Brandon's entire floppage :deadbanana2:

Chaos Emily better live to see the merge!

Also Katurah is a queen for rightfully side-eyeing Bruce’s antics. Like it’s TOO MUCH. I was cringing sooo hard :toofunny3:

• Like 1

"Brand new Survivor puzzle, nobody knows this one", Carson had them shook. :bibliahh:

Brandon giving up his chance in finding the idol and losing the advantage did it on him this tribal council. Emily rebuilding her connections and her tribemates saying that they cannot guarantee a win with Emily on their side but they we'll probably lose with Brandon was a really succinct judgment on their current status as a tribe, it was really Brandon's time to go.

With that said, Lulu is such a mess and with what the edit has shown us, currently on the EmiLulu train. :suburban:

First episode was bleh but the second one was amazing. The 90 minute episodes are godsend. I feel like I’m starting to know the players already while for the last few seasons it took me weeks to figure out who is who and start feeling connected. Loving the character development (Emily’s comeback? Iconic), tribe life and etc.

Also the intro being back (!!!!!), a new puzzle, changing the sit-out rule (which should’ve changed after China let’s be real) were all great touches as well. 

Not to jinx it but feeling good about this season.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

12 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

First episode was bleh but the second one was amazing. The 90 minute episodes are godsend. I feel like I’m starting to know the players already while for the last few seasons it took me weeks to figure out who is who and start feeling connected. Loving the character development (Emily’s comeback? Iconic), tribe life and etc.

Also the intro being back (!!!!!), a new puzzle, changing the sit-out rule (which should’ve changed after China let’s be real) were all great touches as well. 

Not to jinx it but feeling good about this season.

I forgot the most important part. 2 episodes in and no sob stories. PRAISE THE LORD.

i had to skip ahead whenever brandon was talking. everything just felt so awkward :deadbanana4:

emily seems nice, just a little autistic i think. totally misinterpreting the social side of the game. i hope they win a bit moving forward. the rest of the team seem like interesting players

The hate towards Brandon is starting to make me uncomfortable, the fandom needs to chill :chick3:

• Haha 1

Poor Brandon tho ddddd:bibliahh: just flop after flop after flop. It was like watching a crash coming and not being able to stop it

• Haha 1

Brandon had to be the worst contestant in the history of this show… my god, what an embarrassment. :ace:

can they please stop casting nerdy survivor fans.. I really miss the models&actors at this point  :michael:

• Like 1

That was a good episode however I really hate the editing in the new era of Survivor that just wants to blindside the viewers.

We saw one conversation between Emily and Kaleb after which Kaleb still wanted to vote out Emily, then all of a sudden he voted for Sabiyah at tribal and we get no insight into his thinking and why he changed his vote.

Anyway I’m excited that there will be a swap next episode, they definitely need to switch it up to keep it exciting.

Phenomenal episode! Oh wow everything with the edit is just right!

The foreshadowing with the new idol rules when Austin found it so we're not confused when Sabiyah learned the same rules at the voting booth.

Kaleb and Emily's relationship being built the episode prior eventually leading to them trusting each other over the core group.

And a tribe swap next week!? They're hitting all the marks so far! I hope this positive momentum keeps going! :duca:

The tribe swap is my least favorite mechanic of this game because your fate is solely up to chance, which I feel is the antithesis to this game. 

I actually do like that there is some difficulty to unearthing idols with tasks but totally unnecessary to make them conditional. Like just make it a regular idol 

I was hoping Lulu would win immunity this time. It's a bit embarrassing that there's a swap before two tribes have even gone to tribal.

Sabiyah grilling the idol like a barbecue might be the funniest thing to happen on survivor in years. I was laughing so hard. 

Sabiyah had a lot potential but she made so many serious mistakes this episode. Shame.

Kaleb showed how everyone who is in the game matters. Locking in with Emily while she was at the bottom  ultimately saved his game. Speaking of which, Emily’s journey so far has been wild. From most likely unanimous first boot to being the deciding vote on her tribe. Very impressive.

I also loved Dee this episode. She's got good intuition and is able to be tactful enough to get what she wants without being obvious. She's very clever.

• Like 1

OMG that was an amazing episode :jonny:

that blindside was phenomenal I really had no idea which one of the three outcomes it could’ve been :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

Justice for Sabiyah!

6 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Sabiyah grilling the idol like a barbecue might be the funniest thing to happen on survivor in years. I was laughing so hard. 

Yes, she was highly entertaining. I'm bummed she's out already.

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, stochastic said:

I actually do like that there is some difficulty to unearthing idols with tasks but totally unnecessary to make them conditional. Like just make it a regular idol 

Having a beware advantage and a search that difficult only to have to give up your vote again just to make the idol last beyond one tribal is too much. At some point, the meddling is counterproductive. Imagine how much more dramatic tribal council would have been this week if Sabiyah could have voted and there was a 2-2 tie between old allies!

Just watched episode 2. I thought it'd make more sense to vote Emily since she's not trusty worthy and then Brandon since he'll obviously fail another challenge but it's better this way as they obviously would not want to lose yet another time...

Now starting the 3rd

Apparently K*rla is still being a pressed loser on twitter re: Cassidy?? :bibliahh: :bibliahh:  It's been a year and she's still online bothered she didn't end up being ~mother of the season  she was sure she would be, meanwhile Cass is allegedly thriving on The Challenge(?) or smth unfazed  :dies:

Hopefully we get a Second Chance soon and they put them on the same tribe 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.