Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

20 hours ago, Miles. said:

Jeff wasting money on this instead of actually making the show better :deadbanana4:

Jeff really wants to find new fans since the old one's hate the new era

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

21 hours ago, Miles. said:

Jeff wasting money on this instead of actually making the show better :deadbanana4:

Jeffrey will never admit when he's wrong he will double down and tell everyone that they are wrong and die on that hill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mordecai said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Maybe we will watch this season after all

I would be pissed if I was on the show and didn't get a opening credits for my season since they're bringing it back

• Like 1

On 9/6/2023 at 11:55 AM, Miles. said:

Every year I think Jeff can't possibly assemble an uglier cast than the previous year, but he just keeps surprising us!

With that, the 90 minute episodes, and the same (awful) format/twists as the last few seasons, I think I might actually skip this one.  There's more than enough other (better) reality TV on now anyway.

Edit: WHY does he think we need 6 of the nerd/twink/loser archetype :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

On 9/6/2023 at 12:26 PM, genetic fail said:

I’m so sick of the nerd archetype :bam:

I’m glad we’re waking this up!!!

The amount of promo this season’s getting :deadbanana2: Barbie who?!

This better mean that Jeff and the producers trust that this is a good season. Which isn’t really a compliment ‘cause they hyped the hell out of Worlds Apart…

Finally watched 44 I binged it on the weekend and I thought it was a really fun season with lots of great players who actually were trying to play! I would’ve wanted a different winner but I’m not mad about it.

Haven’t seen anyone on the cast for 45 except for this one girl from Miami who I will be rooting for since she reminds me of home !

Oh that's not a great 3 minute preview... Where are my gravediggers, mechanical bull operator?

And I've said this time and time again, we need to leave Fiji and find a new place (budget be damned).

• Like 2

They need to release the intro pronto. Idgaf about this season but if there's one thing that always gets me hyped, it's the intro. I still remember when I saw the GC intro for the first time, goosebumps

1 hour ago, Mordecai said:

They need to release the intro pronto. Idgaf about this season but if there's one thing that always gets me hyped, it's the intro. I still remember when I saw the GC intro for the first time, goosebumps

Pretty sure this is the official one and it was posted 2 weeks ago

• Like 1

Lulu tribe is a hot mess :deadbanana2:

Emily targeting the black members :deadbanana2: 

Brandon being a comp flop :deadbanana2:

Hannah and Brandon having meltdowns :deadbanana2:

how the hell do you sign up for a physical comp and not get into some sort of shape prior to being on the show? 

Also Emily is an undercover racist. Like your first thought is to immediately suspect that the black members would do something nefarious and betray their tribe for an advantage jfc

• Like 1

Wtf was that? Hannah literally giving this :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Man they really messed up these tribe divisions :psyduck: Why must one tribe always be a total disaster

The cast is ugleeeh minus my Asian kings Brando and Austin of course :smitten:

Yellow tribe is a messs

• Like 1

:bibliahh: what a damn mess Lulu/yellow is. that tribal was actually SO unintentionally funny.

that one younger guy on red tho  :WAP:

I'm watching now. Cool episode. Some interesting players in the sea of uglies

Sifu giving me Coach vibes? :psyduck:

Austin being my instant crush :smitten2: He better go far 

The longer episode actually does this show justice in the new era. Solid premiere!

But omfg Lulu is doomed. Hannah was an icon, though :ahh:

That was... the best premiere of the 40s era? Definitely better than last season. I'll take a cast that makes me feel something (let's just say that!) over the barney and friends garbage we've been getting these last few years. I'd want to quit too if I showed up to that island and didn't see any hot guys. Emily is the exact type of player that has been needed in this new era. Screaming at her deciding to audition for the first time after being so disgusted by the S43 winner

Love this Abi Maria-esque journey for her.

Edited by Chamoy
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.