• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

That was a great finale! :clap3:

I’m so happy Yam-Yam won and we are for sure getting Carolyn on the next returnee season! :duca:

I think it’s time to retire the F4 firemaking though. We’ve seen all the drama

it can give. It’s no longer impressive when someone decides to go up against the biggest threat at fire.

If Heidi win because of that firemaking challenge, I’ll stop watching. 

Thank God. Sad for Carolyn. She deserved to win or at least 2nd. Happy for Yam Yam. 

Boring finale. Good for Yam Yam I guess but he played an awful game. Jeff ***** you are not a licensed therapist stop turning tribal council into a ******* therapy session

Carolyn was robbed. THIS NEW ERA OF SURVIVOR SUCKS, MAKE IT STOP

• Like 1

42 > 44 > 41 >>> 43

Maryanne > Yam-Yam > Erika

Bummed Carolyn didn’t win, but if it wasn’t her, I did want Yam Yam to take it so it was a good end and winner regardless. I can’t believe Carolyn got no votes though! I seriously thought she killed that final tribal over the other two and tugged on the jury’s heartstrings, but to see her get no votes had me gagged in a bad way :biblio:

The twists at the start were so annoying but it turned into a great season with a fantastic cast! Obsessed with the Tika 3!

Jeff turning this show into a feel-good positivity circle-jerk is so annoying :noparty:

We need to bring back scathing FTC speeches immediately, the modern seasons just don't serve like this anymore

uh59kQf.jpgNRYQ3nL.jpg

:WAP:

Honestly great season i loved every contestant and barely any filler contestants, everyone was passionate and super positive. One of my favourites honestly! BUT i did not expect Yam Yam to win, expected either Heidi because of the fire making or Carolyn because of how unique her game was obviously.

Wow they really build Heidi up at the end there just to have her lose :redface:

ew not yam yam

Carolyn, Yam Yam and Carson were the entire show so I'm glad they were entertaining and made it far. As a season the gameplay was definitely underwhelming but in a sense I was glad because I didn't want that alliance to turn on each other.

I was expecting Carson to win but hoping for Carolyn. Happy for Yam Yam even though this was the first episode where I found myself starting to root for him when he was helping Carson with the fire.

I wish there was some kind of ability to skip whenever Jeff is speaking because he really is the most annoying part of the show. Tribals in general are such a waste of time these days.

Yam Yam killed it :clap3: 

15 hours ago, nathanspears said:

The twists at the start were so annoying but it turned into a great season with a fantastic cast! Obsessed with the Tika 3!

Yes, but this has a lot to do with... the cast itself. They need to trust that the players can play the game. It's honestly the most infuriating part of this new era. Like I don't care to see half the merged tribe Immune and someone get ******. I don't care to see someone sacrifice their vote, someone steal someone else's vote, and have a shot in the dark work successfully in one Tribal Council. It's all just so... UGH. Also not to mention 39 Days >>> 26 Days. We lose a day of gameplay and it turns to people not being able to shift past their initial tribal bonds. We have had 4 seasons in a row with 7-1-0 votes. It's just, not getting any better. I will still watch and I will still ***** about, but how bad do the ratings have to tank before Jeff gets demoted as the host of the show.

Despite "good" casts in this new era (42+44>41>43) there has been nothing particularly different about these seasons. Nothing stands out and they have all felt like non-events. Carolyn will be the only person truly remembered in this era by most people, unless they have a returnees season. But MAKE IT STOP.

they def need to start casting crazies like Carolyn for future seasons 

45 already looks boring AF and zero eye candy again...

Edited by Dula Peep

I just watched the final vote and, well, that was something.  :katie:

Lauren's hair is everything, I love it.  

5 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

He probably forced himself to listen to sia while 3d printing puzzles for this exact reason as part of his survivor preparation 

MTE. I like Carson, but knowing how much he prepared down to a TEE, i really struggle to imagine he didn't just put Sia on loop for the sole purpose of getting this screenshot. 

Like... 0.01% of Sia fans? Be serious :deadbanana2:

Though ill say if it is true, he's never beating those hunty-allegations :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.