Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

On 3/27/2023 at 2:59 PM, genetic fail said:

On a more positive note, it looks like S46 and S48 are gonna be returnee seasons :duca:

What’s the tea?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Jaime gracing us with the best quote of the season so far.

"I am the most valuable person that ANYBODY could ever interact with" :heart:

Men complaining about having the odds against them on Survivor will never not be funny.

1. Jaime
2. Carolyn
3. Yam Yam
4. Danny

Idc about the rest.

Season's off to a good start. Have we seen better? Yes. But 43 was an absolute slog to get through.

Only gripe I have is that there are too many geeks. People complain about having too many meatheads/alpha males but too many geeks is just as annoying. Matt, Franny, Carson, Kane - enough. Carson's the only interesting one of the bunch

Another great episode! I need Carolyn, Yam Yam and Josh in a reality show together! They’re such good TV :jonny5:

Kane’s Reddit ass should’ve gone home instead.

What happened to all the Survivor fans on ATRL? This thread is always dead.

2 hours ago, @michael said:

The gheys usually watch reality shows for drama and social interactions, and Survivor is nowadays basically an extremely formulaic gameshow where they throw as many twists and advantages at the players as they can instead of letting the stories unfold naturally. 

So glad Yam Yam stayed :clap3: he is carrying this season with queen Carolyn :crown:

On 4/6/2023 at 3:08 PM, @michael said:

We migrated to Australian Survivor.

Carolyn is actually so relateable and bringing it back to old-school Survivor. She has a personality. She's real.

Carolyn better win... also she became a legend since episode 4 or something !

:duca:

• ATRL Moderator

Carolyn is such an icon, I really hope she makes it far :jonny6:

carolyn in the star of the season. she gets confessionals and a montage every episode while there are still some people who i dont think have ever uttered a word on camera

• ATRL Moderator

Carolyn legend :jonny6:

This season is fun so far but definitely a disappointing boot order. The last episode ... it was super obvious who was going lol

That episode was so dumb. It wasn't Matt's fault he didn't know they were going to a different beach after the challenge. Production should've given him his bag. I didn't even know there was a rule like that.

I think it’s pretty concerning that so many Survivor alumni are trashing the show these days. They need to correct the course and stop with all these gimmicks or the show is going to lose its core audience that has kept the show going all these years.

It's the way I could care less about the sob stories and it was dragged out tonight.  

The way 50% of your chance making it to final tribal is out of luck :skull: I miss old school Survivor and I hate Jeff for making this show lose its charm.

Well let's all hope the rumour that S45 will be a back-to-basics (pre-41) season is true...

Jeff must be aware of all the negative criticisms online.

3 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

It's the way I could care less about the sob stories and it was dragged out tonight.  

I promise you I didn’t pay attention to that so no idea what was said. I just saw tears.

20 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I promise you I didn’t pay attention to that so no idea what was said. I just saw tears.

I’m screaming. :ahh:

OT:  I’m definitely looking forward to a back-to-basic season, all these advantages are killing this game.  

What’s the point of the merge then. Stupid twist 

The way all of these advantages and twists have fallen flat :bibliahh:

Jeff is such an idiot and should be removed as EP, these advantages must have at least a 90% fail rate. All that buildup for the control your vote advantage only for Matt to still go home :deadbanana2:

The way 41-44 have felt like a fever dream.

Both twists flopping tonight. ENOUGH WITH THE ADVANTAGES.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.