Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

There's a few crackheads on this cast. I use. Already better than  last season but if Carolyn and Yam Yam go the season is kinda over

Edited by MP2K

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Glad Carolyn and Yam Yam made it through tonight, but not the first four boots being all women (just like last season too)... :zzz:

That was a decent episode! Next week looks like a riot with Carolyn, Yam Yam and Josh all butting heads :ahh:

Looks like a medevac is all we need to get a man finally going home for once :dancehall:

The first season in a while I decide to follow and it just feels so formulaic and uninventive. 

Carolyn is mirroring Debbie from Kaoh Rong in terms of game and personality. She is such a loose cannon and so short-sighted that she doesn’t realize she needs numbers. 

I hope Carson gets his comeuppance soon. He is just too arrogant but he is already getting payola from the producers since he checks the boxes as the young, white strategist ala Spencer. I kinda wish he found a fake idol.

Damn the women under 30 just got decimated this season. 

14 hours ago, genetic fail said:

:deadbanana:

I really hope they revamp for 45 because this is just :rip: STOP WITH THE ADVANTAGES

Almost half the cast has a HII :deadbanana2:

I don’t know why I come back a torture myself with this **** anymore

18 hours ago, genetic fail said:

:deadbanana:

Beyond dumb. WHO enjoys this? This is not even a reality show at this point, it's straight up just a game show

• ATRL Moderator

Carolyn icon

Yam Yam trash I hope he’s next

Imagine Jaime and Carolyn on the same tribe. They'll have an emotion off :deadbanana2:

carson looks like this straight i knew in college who had lots of girls hung up on his hot nerd thing.

Carolyn better win this :clap3: if that shithead Gabler could win last season truly anything can happen

On 3/22/2023 at 7:38 PM, genetic fail said:

This is embarrassing, Jeff should be ashamed :hoetenks:

This isn't about gameplay anymore, it's just about who can stumble upon the most advantages.

S43 was awful, and this is even worse so far.

On a more positive note, it looks like S46 and S48 are gonna be returnee seasons :duca:

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

On a more positive note, it looks like S46 and S48 are gonna be returnee seasons :duca:

I remember them saying this is a "new" era and returnee seasons wouldn't likely get anyone from Pre-41. I wonder how true that is.

Okayyy that was a great episode! The Tika Trio really gave drama which is what we all expected from the first fully-queer tribe :smitten:

I need Carolyn and Yam Yam to take down all the boys come merge!

Sucks that Matthew had to leave but he would make a great co-captain on a future season along with Bruce.

Carolyn is really leaving no crumbs for anybody else. I guess we should have expected it when she got the opening scene of the season, but I really don’t even care about anyone else. It’s only about Carolyn for me.

Happy Tribe GIF by Survivor CBS

carolyn sitting there at the bro circle jerk had me screaming 

Hungry Journey GIF by Survivor CBS

when was the last time a med evac stopped tribal from happening? 

8 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

when was the last time a med evac stopped tribal from happening? 

Pat Cusack from David VS Goliath iirc. Nick was presented as the supposed boot had there been a tribal and it's crazy that he won after that.

I'm afraid this season will go downhill after Carolyn's elimination :dancehall:

They better come together to vote the bros out at merge 

Not gonna lie, this week's episode was pretty good! Carolyn and Yam Yam are literally carrying this season. Their confessionals and that Sanctuary moment with Carolyn dragging this bro-down meeting was one of my favorite moments on Survivor in recent history. Josh was giving a little too this episode with the messy fake idol reveal. Yam Yam and Carolyn cackling as it fell apart was a top-tier moment :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.